2006 50’ Azimut Flybridge meticullously maintained by a Captain with an open checkbook.
This 3 stateroom vessel is one to see.
Cat C-12 engines with light use of 300 hours. Owners only used for short holidays.
Looking for offers – Owners simply do not use the vessel enough.
Call Listing Broker to make arrangements for a showing
- Main Salon & Galley
- A Very Spacious Salon that Features: Satin Finished Cherry Interior 2 Leather Sofas 2 Armchairs End Tables Adjustable Height Table Storage Cabinet for Tableware, Cutlery and Glasses Ceiling Lights Custom Carpet and Curtains Sharp Aquos 26" LCD TV Home Theater System
- Master Stateroom
- Diagonal Queen Bed Vanity with Mirror and Light Deck Hatch Over Berth Cedar Lined Closet with Shelves Carpet and Curtains Flat Screen 17" LCD TV Reading Lights Stainless Porthole Television Cedar Lined Drawers
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Room with Bunk Beds to Port: Storage Under Bunks Cedar Lined Closets Custom Linens
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Double Bed Center Island Reading lights Stainless Porthole Television Cedar Lined Drawers
- Large Cockpit Lazarette Sundeck Forward Bow w/Sun Pads Electro-Hydraulic Passerelle 24V Anchor Windlass with Plow Anchor and 300' +/- of Chain Chain Wash Down Windshield Wipers Cockpit Bench w/Cushions Teak Aft Deck Teak Steps on Flybridge Staircase Teak Swim Platform Boarding Ladder/Stairs Engine Room Access Hatch Aft Deck Shower w/Hot and Cold Pressure Water Crew Quarters Access
- Electronics & Helm
- Dual Station Helm (Bridge and Pilot House with Full Electronics) Electronic Engine Controls Bow Thruster Raymarine Plotter TV VHF Cockpit Speakers Raymarine GPS Raymarine Radar Raymarine Log-Speedometer Raymarine Autopilot Depthsounder DVD Player Repeater(s) CD player Compass Radio
- Large Entertaining Area Ample Seating for Entertaining Wrap Around Lounge Seating Aft of Helm Deluxe Bimini Refrigerator Wet Bar Large Seating Area w/Table Barbecue Grill Starboard Side
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Cat C-12 Diesel Engines @ 715 HP Each w/300 hours Watermaker Large Engine Room Sea-Fire Engine Room Fire Suppression System Air Intake Closing Device Four Automatic Bilge Pumps 3 Cruisair Air Conditioning Units Water Heater
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.