- 148 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Owner is moving to a larger Motor Yacht to be built by the same yard. Bring Offers!!!
The Bilgin Shipyard is a rare family Yacht building Shipyard in Istanbul, four generations of successful boat building in the Bilgin family is the honor for the fifth generation for building the luxury Super Yachts which means since over 75 years of professionally yacht building experience.
The Bilgin Shipyard has launched only in the last 45 years over 50 Motor Yachts with success and the reason of having good relation to customers is because of our goal in this Marine Business.
The Bilgin Shipyard is building every type of luxury and standard Motor Yachts in Steel/Aluminum and Wood Composite/Cold Molded Construction with customized interior & exterior lines upon customers request, ideas & wishes, up to 80m together with our goal and working principals.
The Bilgin Shipyard is producing all kind of Stainless Steel accessories and equipment from external doors to cranes, from rope leads to deck railings and all kinds of hydraulic passerelles and hydraulic systems.
The joinery furniture factory is especially a very important point for our customers because of the possibility to get the interior of each project as fully custom made with high quality finish.
Call today for more information.
- General Construction
- GENERAL Hull, decks, bulkheads, superstructure will be executed in Sandwich Composit Epoxy fiber MATERIAL SPECIFICATIONS Hull and Superstructure construction Hull material : Sandwich Composit Epoxy fiber Superstructure : Sandwich Composit Epoxy fiber Frames & Decks : Sandwich Composit Epoxy fiber Outer skin & inner skins : AWLGRIP paint system Superstructure outsideb : AWLGRIP paint system Approved paint schedule, materials & application from AWLGRIP. AWLGRIP representative to inspect and warranty on completion. FUEL TANKS Four (4) storage tanks and one (1) day tank with total capacity of 40.000 liters will be placed in the engine room with isolation valves situated on the fuel manifold. All tanks provided with swash plates, properly stiffened, manholes, fill pipes, ventilation pipes, connection pipes to manifold, sounding system, etc. The day tank will have Main Deck operated remote-controlled shut-off valve. SEWAGE SYSTEM FOR GREY & BLACK WATER Jets make or equivalent toilets and Hamann make sewage treatment system will be installed to fully comply with MARPOL requirements. FRESH WATER TANK Two (2) integral stainless steel fresh water tanks provided with swash plate, manhole, ventilation pipe, connection pipes to water pressure system and sounding system. LUBE OIL TANKS A fresh lube oil storage tank of 500lt. and a dirty lube oil tank of 500lt. will be installed. BULWARK Filling stations for fuel and fresh water will be placed on main deck level outside the superstructure. These stations will be executed in such a way that they are in compliance with applicable MMA rules against pollution. |
- Hull & Superstructure Fittings
- PORTLIGHTS Stainless steel portholes of rectangular and round shape with rounded corners, and clear safety glass. All portholes will be equipped with mosquito screens, dead light covers and opening sensors. Number of portholes as indicated on plans. WINDOWS The windows in the superstructure are glued into the Cold Molded construction. All windows will be safety glass. Wheelhouse front windows will be clear; all other windows will be tinted dark grey. HATCHES • One (1) flush inspection hatch to forepeak. • Escape hatches as per escape routes plan SCUPPERS AND FREEING PORTS Scupper pipes will be installed to provide proper drainage of all outside decks, drainage to the boot top. Freeing ports as indicated on profile plan. EXTERNAL DOORS • Two (2) nos. stainless steel framed sliding door in aft bulkhead of • Four (4) nos. of stainless steel pantograph doors for side boarding on main deck and upper deck • All doors will be equipped with efficient locking system. The aft saloon and owner’s deck aft door are to have hydraulic self opening system installed CHAIN LOCKER A chain locker, located in the lower part of the forepeak with stainless steel chain pipe. A durable rubber compound lining will be applied in internal hull structure in chain locker to protect hull and bulkheads. The chain locker will be suitably drained. TENDER STORAGE On fly bridge deck a free space, suitable for a 17’ rigid inflatable tender is provided. Launching by means of a hydraulic crane. JET-SKI STORAGE On fly bridge deck a free space, suitable for Jet Ski’s is provided. Launching by means of the hydraulic crane as used for the Tender.
- Deck Fittings and Equipment
- ANCHOR-WINCH AND CAPSTANS Two (2) MUIR make hydraulic anchor-winch or equivalent, capacity & size as per calculation of manufacturer & Naval Architect for the foredeck with deck foot switches. The winch is of the vertical-shaft type and equipped with capstan head.Two MUIR make hydraulic vertical capstan or equivalent as per calculation of manufacturer & Naval Architect for the aft deck with deck foot switches to operate the capstans. ANCHOR AND CHAIN Two (2) BRILLMAR make Stainless Steel anchor with stainless steel lined anchor roller. Two (2) sets of 150mtr. Galvanized short link chain-cable U2 grade of 18 mm diameter will be supplied. Last link of chain will be fastened securely in the chain locker with an emergency release. DOORS IN BULWARK Two (2) Stainless Steel doors provided with stainless steel hardware. A stainless steel gate will protect the stairs leading to the swimming platform. LIFE RAFT AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT All safety equipment to meet MMA LY2 code requirements, and be MMA approved and properly installed and stowed. • Two (2) 16 person life raft in fiberglass container will be supplied and installed on fly-bridge deck, Requirement is for sufficient liferaft capacity for the total crew and passengers to be carried on EACH side of the boat, unless mounted in the middle of the vessel, and capable of being launched easily from either side. 12 guests and 9 crew on board. • Two (2) 24” life saving rings in aluminum brackets to be supplied and installed, on each deck. Two with MOB lights, two with ropes, and two located immediately outside bridge on each wing equipped with smoke/float. • SOLAS approved (22) adult life preservers and ten (10) for children to be supplied. • Suitably approved offshore Medical kit. • Fire blanket for galley, aft crew quarters and engine room. • Dry chemical Fire Extinguishers to be installed in suitable locations; CLEATS AND FAIRLEADS Stainless Steel cleats, two (2) on foredeck, two (2) on aft deck and four (4) amidships. Necessary cleats for fender lines will be fitted Oval fairleads at sides in bulwark as shown on profile drawing. Fairleads will be finished with stainless steel. FLAG POLES • Flag pole on main deck aft, made of stainless steel, with halyard, cleat etc. • Flag pole on bow. MAST Aluminum mast as shown on General Arrangement Plan and provided with: • Platform for radar and aerials, combined with signal halyards, cleats and masthead-light platform. • Flood Light • Built-in deck lights in underside • KAHLENBERG T2 air Signal Horn • One anchor light • One (1) Searchlight, remote controlled. COVERS Dacron or equal covers will be supplied for anchor winch, wheelhouse windows, and outside cushions, etc. STORAGE FOR FIRE AND DECK-EQUIPMENT Suitable places for storage of hoses will be provided on fore- and aft deck. Adequate storage for fenders, lines, boat hooks and cleaning supplies in deck locker forward and in deck benches on boat- and aft deck. DECK INVENTORY The following items will be supplied and installed and stowing arrangements are provided for: • Four (4) mooring lines, braided black nylon, 1" diameter, 100 ft / 30m. each. • Six (6) PVC inflatable fenders with Dacron covers, size 15" x 40" (208x1000 mm). • Two (2) aluminum boat hooks, telescopic type. STORAGE CHOCKS Tender, wave runners and all types of toys are to be supplied by the Owner.
- GENERAL All machinery will be installed to manufacturer’s requirements and according to Classification Society and MMA requirements. Flexibility of all connecting pipes, cables, hoses and shafts will be matching to the flexibility of the supports of the equipment. Pumps and parts will be standardized wherever possible. PROPULSION Engines will be equipped with fresh water cooling, heat exchanger, seawater pump, oil cooler and oil drain pump. Engine installation as per engine manufacturer. MAIN ENGINES Make : Twin MTU 12V 4000 M93 Max. Output : 2735hp at 2100 RPM. GEARBOXES Make : ZF Marine Type : pleasure duty Reduction Ratio : up on Naval Architect calculation PROPELLERS Two (2) Eliche & Radice Copper Nickel Aluminum propellers, diameter apprx. 48” (1220 mm) Page 10 STERN TUBE Stern tube to be fitted with water-lubricated bearings, fitted with a self aligning inner seal, make Tides Marine or similar SHAFT Eliche & Radice make 90mm Duplex S.St shaft made of Aquamet 22 or equiv. RUDDERS Twin spade rudders, made of Stainless Steel, with Aquamet 22 or equivalent rudderstock. Dimensions and execution as indicated by the designer and classification society STEERING GEAR KOBELT make Equipment or equivalent, twin rudder full servo hydraulic powered steering gear, providing torque over 2x 35 degrees rudder angle. In main steering station. An emergency steering system is to be installed consisting of one (1) manual hydraulic helm pump system and emergency tiller arm. Dimensions and execution in accordance with the requirements of Classification Society. FLEXIBLE MOUNTINGS Generator sets will be resilient mounted. Engines will be mounted on flexible mountings. All pipe connections to engines have flexible parts. Torsional vibration will be minimized and choice of mounts will be in accordance with the requirements of the Classification Society. The main engine supplier will carry out Torsional Vibration Calculation for the propulsion train. Electrical motors will be resilient mounted. EXHAUST LINES Main engines to be equipped with water-injected exhaust pipes through sides near transom. Generator sets are equipped with water-injected exhausts and mufflers. All exhausts/discharges to meet MARPOL Annex VI requirements re emissions. Discharge through ship's sides. Materials: Stainless steel AISI 316L pipe and compensators. CONTROLS Propulsion engines will be controlled from wheelhouse & two wing stations on wheelhouse deck. INSTRUMENTATION The yacht will be equipped with freetechnics make alarm & automation integrated electronic monitoring system for propulsion units, generator sets, bilge alarm, fire alarm, tank contents, etc. Monitored in Wheelhouse and aft crew cabin GENERATING SETS Two synchronized marine diesel generator sets 380v 3 phase @ 50 Hz. Sizes per electric load calculations Make ONAN or Koehler STABILIZER & THRUSTERS TRAC make Hydraulic Bow & Stern thrusters and stabilizer as per Naval Architect Calculations be installed. A protective grid for thrusters will be fitted. TRIM TABS The yacht will be equipped with trim tabs with indicators on main & fly bridge stations. The trim tabs’ setting is adjusted by hydraulic cylinders. Manual controls to be fitted in the wheelhouse.
- Piping Arrangements and Plumbing Systems
- Piping will be internationally color-coded and indicate flow direction. COOLING WATER SYSTEM ENGINES • Main and auxiliary engines will have fresh water cooling systems with heat exchangers, oil cooler and seawater pumps. • Two (2) large seawater inlets with crossover facility. • Valves and filters will be fitted. • Pipelines will be CuNiFer or stainless steel for sea water lines. • Flexible connections to engines through best quality rubber hoses with double stainless steel clips on both ends. • Seawater inlet strainers will have isolation valves, are easy accessible and quickly cleaned. FUEL SYSTEM • Fuel storage tanks with sounding system. • Fuel day tank with sounding system and high and low level alarm. • Tanks have a centralized filling station on main deck side. All tanks vented to main deck level. • One (1) electric transfer pump 380V/3-phase will be installed. The fuel transfer pump will be auto OFF but manual ON. The fuel transfer pump will be suitable for diesel • One emergency hand pump. • Fuel transfer from storage tanks to day tank will be monitored through a flow meter. • Fuel lines will be made of stainless steel pipes, connections to engines and auxiliary by flexible hoses. • All valves will be ball-type. • Racor filters with alarm will be installed for both engines and generators. Alfa Laval fuel purifier system to clean the fuel before being transferred to day tank. BILGE AND DECK WASH SYSTEM Provisions will be made to ensure unobstructed flow of bilge water to suction outlets of the bilge system. • One (1) electric self-priming bilge/general service pump, 380V 3-phase. • One (1) same electric self-priming bilge pump, 380V 3-phase as back up. • One (1) emergency hand pump. One of the bilge pumps so arranged that it can serve bilge system or fire fighting system while second can serve bilge system only. Pumps draw from a bilge valve chest and discharge overboard. In the accommodation PVC suctions lines 1 1/4" (38 mm) will be fitted and in the engine room Cunifer or Stainless Steel pipes to be fitted. All bilge suctions provided with storm boxes. Bilge alarm system will be installed. HYDRAULIC SYSTEM The general hydraulic system will be driven by main engine driven hydraulic pumps and provides power for bow & stern thruster, anchor winch, aft capstan and stabilizer system FRESH WATER SYSTEM • One (1) electric air pressure tank for fresh water supply, 380V/3-phase pump, and an emergency 24V DC pump will be fitted. • Filters will be installed at suction side. *Silver ION (Iodide) treatment system fitted in shorewater supply line. • Fresh water tank in bilge with low-level alarm gauges. • Filling and ventilation lines to side deck. • For domestic hot water supply, three (3) isotherm make electric water heaters of 100 ltr. Capacity each will be installed. • Cold and hot water lines will be made of polypropylene • Hot water lines will be well insulated. Hot water system to be recirculating type. • Dock connection for shore water supply on aft swimming platform, with pressure reducer. • Fore, aft and on boat deck outlets for wash down plus wash down outlets on Wheelhouse deck fore & aft. Aft Jet Ski locker • One handheld shower with hot and cold water on swimming platform in a suitable place. TOILET SYSTEM Jests Toilet System and Hamann Sewage System with shore connection for pump out from black water tank to fully comply with MARPOL requirements. GREY WATER SYSTEM The grey water will be connected to the Hamann Sewage treatment System.
- ENGINE ROOM • One reversible axial-flow fan with suitable capacity and with suitable air ducts will be installed to ensure evenly distributed air to the engine room. Engine room temperature to be maximum 115°F (50°C) at 95°F (32°C) outside temperature. • Fans can be stopped in an emergency with switches mounted above main deck level near the engine-room entrance and in the wheelhouse. • All ventilation openings are equipped with fire-flaps. Flap controls, fuel shut-offs, ventilation shut-offs, CO2 release to be located in same emergency panel. ACCOMMODATION • Galley and bathrooms will have mechanical air exhaust, central system, providing air change 1 in 6 minutes in galley and in bathrooms. • The blowers are 220 Volt, 50Hz, 3 phase MAIN ENGINES The main engine combustion air is taken from the engine room. Filter arrangements according to engine manufacturers' requirements. GENERATOR SETS The generator sets draw their combustion air from the engine room. BATTERY SETS Adequate ventilation will be ensured for the batteries.
- Air Conditioning
- GENERAL AND CAPACITY Cruise-Air make Marine type chilled water Air conditioning system and fresh air make up system will be installed according to manufacturers' requirements. All compressors, fans etc. are 380V/3-phase @ 50Hz. Suitable capacity will be calculated by manufacturer COOLING UNITS Sufficient and well balanced throughout accommodation. Each space will be equipped with separate controls. Control panels with frequency control, to ensure low-noise levels. Condensation water will be discharged to waste water tank. Drains in aft side of condensation collector pan. PIPELINES UPVC pipes will be used. To class rules
- Engine Room (Misc)
- FIRE-FIGHTING SYSTEM • A fire extinguishing system will be installed with the necessary nozzles and a trigger outside the engine room (near the entrance). • Manufacturer's instructions will be strictly observed. • Life saving NOVEC 1230 fire fighting system will be installed • A siren in the engine room is operating automatically when fire alarm is activated. • Instruction plate near triggers. WORK BENCH • A light workbench will be installed in engine room with worktop of wood. • Vice of forged steel. • Near workbench outlets of 220V AC & 380V AC. • Storage space for spare parts etc. • Adequate storage lockers for tools and spare parts will be provided. FLOORING • Flooring of FRP checkered plates, or mesh flooring on stairs and other areas. • Plates will be fastened. • Where necessary removable sections in way of valves, filters, batteries, etc. • Flooring system will be rattling free. GUARDS Guard plates will be positioned in way of revolving machinery and current carrying parts, especially regarding starting motors. RAILING A stainless steel railing will be fitted around the main engines. Additional handrail locations to be provided where deemed necessary. MARKING All valves, cocks, filters, pumps, etc. will be marked SINK Sink with water faucet will be installed in engine room. Rubber hose for filling of cooling water system of main and auxiliary engines. STORAGE TANKS A fresh lube oil storage tank of 150 gallon will be installed. A dirty lube oil tank of 150 gallon will be installed. Both tanks will be incorporated in the bottom structure. A suitable discharge system with portable electric pumps and hose connections will be provided. A discharge flange is mounted on main deck level. Lube oil transfer pump will be fixed not removable To fully comply with MARPOL, Class requirements.
- Electrical Installation
- GENERAL The electrical installation over all, such as equipment, wiring and cables, fixtures, labeling etc. is to be secured properly, and designed in such a manner, that maintenance and repair can be carried out easily. Nameplates in number, size, execution and text and execution of electrical panels to be of good quality, clearly marked in English language. All electrical equipment will be proven satisfactory for marine use. During dock trials, after the yacht has been finished and launched, the installation and generator sets are to be tested under full load conditions. In all living areas cables will be concealed. All outlets and switches to be laid-out with designer’s drawing All outlets to be of 220V. All electrical equipment shall be properly labeled and ELECTRIC CABLE AND WIRING All cables and wiring will be suitable for marine use. All feeder cables for electronic equipment will be screened. Special attention will be given to prevent radio-interference. For special systems (radar, radio equipment, etc.), special cables as specified by the manufacturers of the system, will be used. Cables passing through watertight bulkheads and decks will be made watertight by means of stuffing boxes and meet class requirements for penetrations. Cables will be fixed to cable trays and fastened with metal clips and tierap bands, neatly run, easily accessible and equipped with chafing gear where necessary. The grounding circuit will be attached to electrical fixtures of fittings, to form a continuous metallic system between all the electrical parts, switchboard and panels. MAIN ELECTRICAL SYSTEM 380 VOLT, 3 PHASE 50 HZ The installation will be a 3-wire system, 3-phase, 380/220V, 50 Hz. Shore supply 1 x 380V/100 Amp, 3-phase Main power supplied by two (2) generator sets, each with a capacity to be defined by Certified Electrical Engineer after load analyze calculation. One power converter will allow operating the yacht in USA & Europe LOW VOLTAGE SYSTEM 24 VOLT DC The low voltage system to be 24 Volt DC, bipolar insulated with the necessary Volt/Amp. meters and earth fault indication lamps. Panel in wheelhouse. BATTERIES AND CHARGING • One set of 24 Volt starting batteries, gel type, will be arranged for each main engine and each generator set. Both banks for main engines inter connectable with switch. • Capacity of starting batteries will be in accordance with the requirements of the classification Society. A quick changeover system with two (2) battery switches and two (2) keys with the general battery set to be arranged. • These switches will be installed in a steel box as close as possible to the batteries. The alternators on both main engines do the charging of the starting batteries. • One emergency bank for electronics. • One (1) general-service battery set 24 Volt, to be arranged for navigation lights, auxiliary circuits, electronic/nautical equipment and 24 Volt DC lighting. *Emergency battery supply to be provided for GMDSS equipment as per SOLAS requirements, Class society, and MMA. • Above-mentioned batteries will be charged by three battery chargers, capacity 75 Amps. The battery charger to be self-regulating and to be so arranged that the output couldn’t exceed 27.6 Volt DC. MAIN SWITCH BOARD 380 VOLT, 50 HZ, 3 PHASE Main switchboard of the aluminum box type in the engine room. All devices will be accessible from the front. Generally the main switchboard system will be equipped with magnetic contactors, overload protections and short circuit protections. Electrical panel with earth leakage indicator as well as alarm and ELCB The 380/220 Volt system will be monitored from the main switchboard. The panel is equipped with the following apparatus for each generator: • One (1 three positions switch (off-standby-running) • One (1) Voltmeter with select switch • One (1) frequency indicator. • One (1) Ampere meter with current transformers. • One (1) Watt meter • One (1) signal light on. • One (1) signal light alarm. • One (1) signal light disconnect for the shore connection: • One (1) Voltmeters with select switch. • One (1) Ampere meters with current transformers. • One (1) Phase sequence meter • One (1) signal light connect • One (1) signal light disconnect • One (1) signal light shore energized for the bus bar system (to share the load) a transfer switch system with signal lights with the following positions: • Generator 1 • Generator 2 • Shore connection For the 24 Volt system: • One (1) Voltmeter for the general service battery. • One (1) Voltmeter with changeover switch for the startingbatteries. • Two (2) Ampere meters (Charge/Discharge service batteries) OUTGOING CIRCUITS The outgoing circuits to be protected by circuit breakers, the starters for electric motors to be of the magnetic type. DISTRIBUTION PANEL Secondary distribution panels are placed at: • Main deck • Galley • Lower deck aft (crew) • Lower deck • Wheelhouse Supply lines will be protected by automatic circuit breakers, suitable for short circuit and overload protection. Main panel in wheelhouse contain following: • Navigation lights • Deck lighting • Navigation equipment LIGHTING, ACCOMMODATION AND ENGINE ROOM The lighting systems will Cantalupi make. 2-pole installed partly 24 Volt DC and partly 220 Volt AC as will be directed by the Designers. Each cabin will be supplied with two (2) circuits, lights on stairs and passages will be switched from two (2) positions, two (2) step lights in each step. Adequate number of 220V outlets to be provided. Ample use of dimmers in interior lighting. All lockers in State Rooms to have automatically switched lights. Storage spaces below floors will have automatically switched lights. Adequate lighting will be provided throughout the accommodation. All lights with dimmer switches. The dimmer switches will be fitted one next to the bed and the other next to the door entrance. ALARMS Alarm functions to be monitored: • Bilge • Day tank level high and low. • Sewage tank level high and low • Waste Water tank level high and low • Fuel filter water • Fresh water low level. • Fuel oil storage tank low level • Fire alarm with schematic position indication. • Any other alarms, as required by the Classification Society General alarm will be audible and visual indicated in Owner’s cabin and in crew's quarters. FIRE, General Alarm and/or PA system to meet MMA requirements. Navigation lights, Port holes, aft doors, Audile in Aft/forward crew quarters and wheelhouse. FIRE-DETECTION SYSTEM In all accommodation spaces (Including galley) and in the engine room smoke alarms and heat sensors will be fitted. Monitoring panel in wheelhouse. All in compliance with the requirements of the classification society. EXTERIOR-LIGHTING Flood light forward on the centreline and on the arch, to illuminate superstructure. Switches in the pilothouse. Exterior lighting will be waterproof, good marine quality. Remaining exterior lighting will be indicated by the Designers. In general a proper lighting of the deck plus additional floodlights and decorative lighting will be fitted. Underwater lights – OCEAN-LED, foredeck lights DHR NAVIGATION LIGHTS Navigation lights according to international regulations: • Navigation lights (red and green) with proper screens and chocks • Stern light. • Steaming light on mast • Anchor light on mast • NUC lights SHORE CONNECTIONS All shore connections to be weatherproof and for Marine use. On aft ship shore connections for: • 1x 380V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase • Fresh Water input Following cables are supplied: • (1) shore power cables of 100 amps. of approx. 30m length in Cable master.
- Nagivation & Wheelhouse Equipment
- GENERAL Pilothouse will be equipped and lighted for safe running at night. One (1) seat with arm-, foot- and rests. Adequate storage for charts, books and navigational instruments. RED bridge lighting in addition to normal lighting. Chart light. All Switchboards, monitoring panels to be overlit or backlit RED. Communication area for SatCom, telefax, printer etc. All lights incl. instrument lights are equipped with dimmers where possible. As per G/A drawing, 3 seats sit down chart table COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT SART (SRH Radar Transponder) x 2 KVH V7 High Speed Mobile Internet 406 EPIRB x1 in float free mount with HRU outside wheelhouse Loudhailer VHF radio DSC compatible Emergency HH VHF radios, with spare battery packs x 2. Approved type. NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT 2 x radar at least one of which is X-band. AIS Chart plotter Auto pilot Depth sounder Speed Log Magnetic Compasses (Main Helm / Fly bridge) Wind Speed Direction Meter Navigation equipment total package Raymarine G series or Simrad GB 60 series with back up system . Radars are of open array type. RADAR to have ARPA capability. TELEPHONE SYSTEM KVH Trackphone system through out the cabins, pilothouse, fly bridge and engine room HORN Kahlenberg T2 air Horn will be installed Automatic FOG horn control panel WINDSCREEN WIPERS AND WASHERS High quality marine wipers on each forward facing window of the wheelhouse. Wash system on fresh water system. SEARCH LIGHTS One electric operated
- INTERIOR The interior design and layout by BILGIN Yachts standards LAY-OUT The layout as indicated on general arrangement plan. DETAILING AND QUALITY The level of detailing and quality of the interior are as per existing yard practice to produce a high class yacht finishing. EXTERIOR MAIN DECK Seating arrangement on aft deck executed as build in. Cushions are weatherproof. Table as indicated on general arrangement drawings. EXTERIOR FLYING BRIDGE. Fly-bridge deck is equipped with: • seating arrangement, Tables. • A bar with bar stools, barbecue area with sink, fridge, icemaker and grill. FRESH WATER MAKER Two (2) Sea Recovery make Water Makers of 320lt/hr. capacity GANGWAY & CRANE Besenzoni or Opacmare make passarela and Crane to be fitted as required 13.8 HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS FOR JETSKI LIFTING Brillmar hydraulic systems will lift and launch the Jet Ski from the garage CCTV SYSTEM One (1) day & night optical zoom capable dome camera together with engine room and exterior cameras will have monitoring in main wheel house and crew quarter Two (2) in engine room, Two (2) on the outdoor sides, one (1) in the aft ceiling, GALLEY APPLIANCES Miele make commercial type galley appliances to be fitted accordingly to owners needs/requests 1x cooker, 1x oven, 1x wine cooler, 1x double refrigerator with water and ice dispenser, 1x micro wave and additional deep freezers accordingly to needs. Double Set of Commercial Type Washer/Dryer Same appliances Bosch or Siemens make for crew quarter galley. OUTDOOR FLOORING 12mm of 1st quality Birmania Teak will be in all outdoor aereas
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.