- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 Mercruiser
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "SEA RAY"
THIS BOAT IS THE PROUD TO OWN "390 EXPRESS CRUISER" PROUDLY BUILT BY SEA RAY MARINE CORPORATION.
SHE IS POWERED WITH TWIN 454 MERCRUISER FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARDS WITH ONLY 1,000 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, NEW GENERATOR, MAJOR ELECTRONICS, FULL CANVAS, SWIM PLATFORM, PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED THROUGHOUT AND READY TO ENJOY.
She turned out to be one of the most popular boats ever built by Sea Ray.
First of the big production express boats when she came out in 1984, her sleek lines and European styling, tame by today's design standards, made a lasting impression on the mid 1980's sportboat market.
Below, her expansive two stateroom interior is arranged with a queen berth forward and a combined galley and breakfast bar facing her curved settee in her salon.
Her guest stateroom is unique, it is separated from her salon by a retractable mirrored bulkhead.
Slide it away, convert her bunk berths into a sofa and the area actually becomes a part of her main cabin.
Topside, her single level cockpit is huge with seating for as many as eight passengers.
She is a large, wonderful boat.
A trip to see this boat would not be a wasted one at all.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.......
- Displacement: 16,400
- Total Power: 680
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: 50
- SLEEPS 2 IN HER FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN HER MID CABIN FULL AND COMPLETE GALLEY HUGE SALON WIDE SIDEDECKS HUGE COCKPIT FULL CANVAS THAT IS RAISED FOR STAND UP DRIVING CANVAS IS NEW ON HATCH AND SPOTLIGHT NEW CARPET ON BACK DECK NEW FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE DEEP DISH SINK COUNTERTOPS UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION SPEED INDICATOR DEPTH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO AUTO PILOT RADAR FUEL SNIFFER
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE HEAT GENERATOR, NEWLY INSTALLED IN MARCH 2006 HALON FIRE SYSTEM BATTERY CHARGER BILGE PUMPS HORN HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER SHORE SEARCH LIGHT WINDLASS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE SHOWER ANCHOR WINDLASS BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE AFT TRANSOM COVER BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM AFT DECK LIGHTING DOCKSIDE WATER
- COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT AM FM CASSETTE FIRE EXTINGUISHER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES NEW RAISED CANVAS NEW CANVAS ON HATCH'S AND SPOTLIGHT NEW CARPET ON BACK DECK NEW FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION SHE IS READY TO GO. SHE IS READY TO GO WITH HER NEW ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN RECENTLY INSTALLED. EVEN A NEW GENERATOR AS OF MARCH 2006.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS YACHT TODAY.