- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Wind Whisperer is fully equipped for a circumnavigation with all the safety equipment, cruising gear, and necessities you could want. She has just completed a 5-year circumnavigation of the Caribbean Sea and has all the charts and cruising guides for the Bahamas and Caribbean included. Current owners are the original owners and have kept all systems in tip top shape and given her all the care a boat like this deserves.
Commissioned 2007, 10 Year Factory Warranty Good until 2017.
New Bottom Paint - May 2014!
- Ballast: 12,000 Displacement: 32,000
- Total Power: 75
- Warm and inviting interior with thirteen opening ports w/screens and eight hatches with OceanAir screens & shades provide abundant light and air flow. You'll admire the beautiful furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to the select teak hardwood veneers on the bulkheads and all cabinetry. As you descend the companionway ladder, you will see the open salon with full length settees on both sides covered in beautiful UltraLeather upholstery. The starboard settee extends toward the centerline to make a comfortable double berth and both settees can double as seaberths. Two large upholstered hassocks are optional . A cedar-lined hanging locker with extra height rods is outboard with a shelf above. The dining table is Island Packet's signature fold-up bulkhead-mounted table. When deployed it will accommodate a large group and then conveniently stores away when not in use. There is a very nice forward-facing navigation center with seating for two, large varnished chart table, storage tray, generous nav/electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. The comfortable wide bench seat has removable panels beneath revealing the dedicated generator compartment. The forward owner's stateroom spans the beam of the yacht and includes a generous offset island berth with access on both sides so you don't have to disturb your partner when getting out of bed. The berth is hinged and can be raised on gas support struts to reveal ample storage. There is a large cedar-lined hanging locker and teak bureau. A nice dressing seat to port adds a final touch. A luxurious private head is located adjacent to the stateroom and features a large stall shower with folding acrylic doors, VacuFlush toilet, vanity with corian counter top and molded sink. Mirrored storage cabinets and large drawers finish this impressive head. The aft guest stateroom also features a large offset double island berth, a roomy cedar-lined hanging locker with extra height rods outboard, and an array of cabinets, bins, and shelves. As in the owner's stateroom, the berth top hinges on gas struts to reveal lots of storage beneath. The aft head is just as nice as the forward with the same corian counter tops, separate shower stall with seat and folding acrylic doors, and VacuFlush toilet. A door is conveniently located near the companionway in the main salon plus an additional door for private access from the aft stateroom. The roomy cockpit is safe and comfortable with a very nice bimini and dodger. The large swim platform features twin molded-in steps to port and starboard, a hot/cold shower and a fold-out swim ladder. Peek A Boo Shades on all ports Fully air conditioned and (8) Hella ventilation fans Custom Carpeting on a non-skid pad for forward cabin, salon, and aft cabin (at time of listing carpeting was in storage)
- Galley Details
- The gourmet galley employs a generous wrap-around Corian counter over teak cabinetry and a slip resistant sole. The open layout gives the cook room to move comfortably yet is safe when underway. The Frigoboat refrigerator/freezer is well insulated, has digital controls, and double gasketed lids on gas support struts for easy access. Other features include a Force 10 LPG range with oven & broiler, microwave, double S/S sinks with water purification system, manual freshwater pump, and storage galore. Frigoboat Keel Cooled dual system refrigerator/freezer with digital controls and dual double-gasketed lids with gas assist support struts Microwave oven Force 10 LPG 3-burner stove w/oven & broiler (2) 10lb aluminum LPG tanks Seagull Water Filter
- Electronics, Communications, Entertainment
- Raymarine Autopilot ST7001+ S3G with Type II Hydraulic Linear Drive Ram / Rated to 48,500 lb. displacement ( control panel mounted on aft face of helm pedestal / hydraulic ram within fabricated rigid box) Raymarine Smart Controller Wireless Autopilot Remote with Instrument Repeater Raymarine AIS 250 Receiver Garmin 4212 Chartplotter w/charts, w/XM Connection & XM Antenna (mounted at helm) Garmin 4208 Chartplotter w/charts (mounted at nav desk) Garmin Vision Chips for Jacksonville FL - Bahamas Garmin Vision Chips for Southwest Caribbean Garmin Vision Chips for Southeast Caribbean Paper Charts for Bahamas and Caribbean Garmin Radar GMR 21/41 mounted at mast on Kato Radar Mount Raymarine ST60 Knot/Depth/ Wind mounted in seahood over companionway Tri Lens Radar Reflector mounted on mast under Radar ICOM VHF Radio 504 at Nav Desk ICOM VHF Command Mic at Helm Speco Hailer Horn (mounted under Kato Radar Mount) Shakespeare 2020-G TV Antenna mounted at mast head ICOM M802 SSB w/AT-140 Tuner (control head at nav panel) Pactor II USB Modem 23" Samsung Flat Screen TV Sharp DVD Player Alpine Stereo with iPod & remote (with interconnect and component interior speakers) Polypanar Exterior Cockpit Speakers
- 8KW MasPower generator (1,800rpm) in sound shield (approx. 2425 hours) (7) Group 27 Lifeline House Batteries, (1) Start Battery, (1) Generator Battery 123 Watt Sharp Solar Panel (mounted on Kato davit system) Xantrex Prosine 1800 Inverter Xantrex Link 10 Battery monitor Balmar 100-amp alternator Charles 5000 series 60-amp battery charger 12-volt outlet at pedestal 12-volt at outlet Nav Desk Dual 30-amp AC dockside power systems with inlet breakers Shore power cords
- Mechanical / Plumbing
- 75 HP Yanmar 4JH4-TBE turbo diesel four-cylinder engine with approx. 3400 hrs., fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, high output Balmar 100-amp alternator with voltage regulator and Charles digital Duo Charge controller. Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam and gasketed access door in galley and access panels behind companionway stairs, aft cabin door, and under berth area in aft cabin. New 2013 6HP Side-Power bow thruster w/joystick helm control Spectra Catalina 300 WATER MAKER Cruisair Air Conditioning (18K for salon and aft cabin, 10K for forward cabin and head) (8) Hella Fans Racor fuel filter with water separator & vacuum gauge mounted to engine access door. Lift pump makes priming the fuel filter easier after changing filters Three Blade Fixed Prop Heavy duty Rule 3700 automatic bilge pump BilgeAlert bilge alarm 11-gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger Automatic shower sump pumps Accu-gage tank systems monitor Drain pump w/strainers for refrigerator compartments (2) VacuFlush electric heads Macerator ThermoCure resin infused fiberglass holding tank
- Deck / Cockpit / Safety
- Large swim/boarding platform with twin set of molded steps leading to deck. Also equipped with emergency boarding ladder in swim ladder compartment. Hide-away swim ladder under flush mounted panel. Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, dual deep seat lockers, line storage bins, extra wide coamings with numerous storage bins, four harness padeyes, two 2" cockpit scuppers, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove. Custom Teak Companionway Doors added. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch and large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear. Shelf helps direct chain and rode aft. Welded s/s mast rails. Double lifelines with s/s bow and stern rails, s/s Dorade style vents w/guards. New B ottom Paint, May 2014 Muir Cheetah 2500 electric anchor windlass (factory installed) with foot switches and cockpit controls 60 lb. Manson Supreme Galvanized Primary w/225' 3/8 G-4 Chain 44 lb. Delta fast-set Galvanized Secondary w/25' 5/16 HT G-4 Chain spliced to 200' 5/8 3-strand line Fortress FX-37 Third Anchor w/25' 5/16 HT G-4 Chain & 200' 5/8 3-strand line Custom bow pulpit seat Raw Water Shurflo Extreme Pro Blaster Anchor washdown with dedicated thru-hull Stainless Steel Dorades Custom Teak Companionway Doors Bimini & Dodger with Full Cockpit Enclosure Cockpit Light Kato Island Davit System (removable cross bar) Kato Outboard Lift 230 (mounted on port rail) Edson Outboard Bracket (mounted on port rail) AVON RIB 310 9'6" Dinghy with custom cover Yamaha 15 2-cycle Outboard with custom cover Yamaha gas tank with custom cover (3) Spare 5 Gal. Fuel Tanks Custom Canvas Covers for Hatches, Windshield, Helm, and Winches Cockpit cushions Custom teak expandable cockpit table Teak beverage/binocular holder MOB system & Life Jackets Winslow 6 Man Life Raft ACR EPIRB Leather-covered wheel Helm seat cushion with backrest Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines & additional bag storage Hot & Cold Shower on swim platform Flag halyards Davis Windex on Mast Lightening Master lightening protector at Mast head Sovereign BBQ Grill
- Sails / Rigging
- Anodized and powder coated aluminum spar In-mast roller furling mainsail 110% roller furling genoa in high modulus Dacron w/UV sun panel Roller furling staysail in high modulus Dacron w/UV sun panel Doyle Utility Power Sail (for light down wind sailing) Harken Roller Furling Rigid boom vang (Sparcraft) Hoyt self-vanging staysail boom Main sheet traveler w/4:1 control system Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines & additional bag storage (2) Electric Lewmar 54C EST 2-speed genoa sheet winches Main halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST winch on mast Mainsail roller furling control lines led to cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST winch Main sheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar Ocean Series 44CST winch Genoa halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 30CST, 2-speed winch on mast Staysail sheet led to cockpit thru stopper to Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST Staysail halyard led to Lewmar Ocean Series 8C winch on mast Two secondary winches – Lewmar Ocean Series 16CST's
- Optional (Negotiable items not currently included)
- Airline Hooka SAS for 3 divers to 60' or 2 divers to 90' Aluminum Scuba Tanks Inflatable Kayak Misc. Fishing Gear Hand Held Depth Sounder Sailrite Sewing Machine Decorative Cushions & Hassocks in Salon
- Broker Comments
- This boat has been very well maintained and is "turn key". There's no waiting for equipment to be added or working out the bugs...just load her with your personal gear and you are ready to go cruising. Don't miss your opportunity. This model is truly a beautiful sailing machine and at the time of listing this was the only Island Packet 440 for sale in the United States. This is a 2006 model but not commissioned until 2007 therefore ***10 Year Warranty is in effect through 2017*** This is a great opportunity - don't let it get away!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com We gladly cooperate with all other brokerages on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida should contact our office for complete details. Listed by a "Certified Professional Yacht Broker"