- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
I sold this 37' Riviera new and she has been kept out of water her entire life. She is absolutely cleaner than when delivered. She was custom built to the exacting specifications of the present owner to include the lower helm option, all stainless bow rail, hand rails and hard top supports.
- Displacement: 24030
- Total Power: 330 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 26
- Vessel Walkthrough
- In the spacious main salon, hand finished teak woodwork compliments soft leathers and a luxury, upgraded designer interior treatment. A secondary fully equipped helm station is located to starboard. There is a very comfortable convertible bed tucked away under the salon couch. This makes the vessel's sleeping capacity 6. In addition, she has an opening rear window. As you retire for the evening, notice the generous hanging locker space behind the hand crafted, teak in the forward master cabin (sleeps 2). Two single berths can be found in the spacious starboard guest cabin (sleeps 2). The salon also sleeps 2 on the convertible bed under the sofa. The galley is just two steps below the main salon, so the chefs can remain social while they sizzle. The fresh spacious, air conditioned layout makes accessing the microwave oven, twin burners, sink and large pantry very easy, while preparing the meal on the wide granicoat counter top. The water gauge is positioned in the galley, while the power to create gourmet food is delivered via a 9KW Onan generator with 1100 hrs.
- The ergonomic layout of the helm station places all the controls conveniently within reach. Its cutting edge design lends a fitting backdrop to the state of the art instrumentation. Seating for the skipper and five companions allows you to enjoy a commanding view over the water accompanied by music from the 6 CD/AM/FM stereo. As you move the throttles forward, the advanced new hull design planes easily and rides smoothly. Garmin 4210 C GPS with 12 Display Simrad Autopilot APIG ICOM VHF radio M402 Clarion, remote 6 CD, AM/FM radio Muir windlass with deck controls and remote control on the flybridge. 250' of 5/8" chain and a 40 lb. Plow anchor All stainless hard top supports Northstar Depth Finder Garmin HD 15 Radar
- Lower Helm
- The lower helm is beautifully appointed with comfortable seating for 2 in a plush wrap-around helm seat.
- The cockpit is surrounded by wide coamings which afford deep storage lockers. The generous size of this area allows for plenty of room for relaxation or entertainment. Fisherman will appreciate the large fish bin located under the floor as well as a "see through" live bait tank in the transom. All cleats are recessed - clear for fishing lines. 5 rod holders are in the gunwhales and an additional 6 rod holders are on the bridge.
- Additional Features
- Rupp Tournament outriggers Convection Microwave Oven Holding tank Shore Power 26" LCD TV with DVD Clarion Stereo and CD Stacker Trim Tabs Fire Extinguishers Fenders Life Jackets Flares Cockpit freezer Pull out settee Double berth Onan 9 KW Genset Battery Charger VHF Icemaker Search Light Horn Mooring Ropes Deck Wash down - fresh and sea water Oil Recovery System Fuel Polishing System
- Broker Comments
- This boat has been maintained to the highest standards by a very knowledgable owner. He has found his new boat and must sell "Fortunata" first!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.