- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 30’ Bertram Moppie has an exciting appearance and provides a terrific ride Offshore! Great “Pocket” Sportfisherman. This boat the HULA GIRL has had only one owner since new. Repowered in 2003 with 370 HP MerCruiser 8.1 Liter engines provide much better performance than the original 310 HP engines. Seriously For Sale!
- Galley located in below deck accommodations features; Single SS sink 1 –burner Kenyon electric and alcohol stove Norcold refrigerator GE Microwave oven
- Aluminum bow rail Anchor sprit/roller w/fluke style anchor Helm & companion seats – newer upholstery – storage under 3-Sided enclosure Cockpit cover Spreader lights Cockpit shower Swim platform
- Fishing Equipment
- Custom tower –w/controls –control box; buggy top; seat; Icom VHF radio Rupp riggers; tower release Scopinich rocket launcher Teaser reels 4-gunnel rod holders 2-rod holders on tower legs 4-rod holders at tower sunshade Tackle storage Insulated storage under companion seat (Fish box) Transom door
- Electronics and Helm
- Icom ICM125 VHF radio Northstar 951 X GPS/plotter Furuno 8-tone Daylight display radar Furuno FCV 585 color fathometer
- Engine Details, Electrical and Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room accessed via bridge deck center hatch and 2-electric hatch lifts providing excellent access to the engine room. Twin MerCruiser 8.1 Liter 370 HP engines installed in 2003; should provide superior performance compared to the original 310 HP engines ZF transmissions Kobelt engine controls Engine alarms Bilge blowers Fire suppression system Hydraulic steering Trim tabs Dripless shaft logs Fuel flow meters Xintex fume detector Electric auto/manual bilge pump Manual bilge pump Oil change system Reverse cycle AC w/SMX controls Electric holding tank head AC/DC systems 2-Batteries Shore power w/cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.