- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This two owner 58’ Offshore Pilothouse is a step above her competition. Her meticulous owner has made constant upgrades to this very well maintained vessel. New Caterpillar 3196 engines, installed in 2002 by Caterpillar, replaced the factory 3176’s. A keel extension and factory installed prop pockets have been added, as well as bulwarks forward.
Other features are a bright, roomy salon, done in a satin teak finish. The galley is forward of the salon with a pass-thru to the raised pilothouse. Pilothouse features a center helm and side doors port and starboard.
The master stateroom is privately located amidship, while the VIP and guest staterooms are forward.
Constant care and maintenance, which includes paint in spring of 2009 and bottom soda blast, prime and paint in October 2009, make this Offshore one you should see!
- New / Upgraded Items
- All Coast Guard required safety items. Present dock lines 8 fenders All canvas and covers and screens All bedding except personal pillows All spare parts specific to equipment on this vessel All manuals specific to equipment attached to vessel All electronics attached to vessel Dingy 2004 Zodiac YL w/ 40 HP Yamaha and Garmin chart plotter and sonar Kayak Hobie 2 man peddle drive Storm covers for all exterior windows New spare props Blinds & Window Dressings 2013 New carpet 2013 Corian Countertops 2013 Two new Garmin 7212 Chartplotters. One on flybridge and one in pilot house. Garmin HD 6 ‘ radar WiFi extender 2013 Cell phone booster 2013 XM radio New ICom 2 way radio on flybridge New Standard Horizon 2 way radio with AIS in pilot house 2013 New Big Bay 15 “ HD monitor in pilothouse 2013 New weather curtain (flybridge) 2012 Remote cameras (one in engine room and one on cockpit) New Icom SSB tuner with filters 2013 New 3 burner Cooktop 2013 New pilot house & salon door rollers 2013 7 ‘Marquipt tide stairs w/ 2 way offset landing and optional square landing and handrails Four rod holders12 new house batteries 2012 New bearings and seals in stabilizers 2011 New bottom paint 2013 New rudder bearings 2013 Fresh oil change Oct. 2013 New sea water pumps both Gensets New battery stb main engine Multiple spare parts for Gensets, engines, ac’s, water maker etc. Anchor rode re- galvanized 2013 Fuel polisher (180 GPH) New KVH 4 satellite dish Stbd and Port heat exchangers serviced Oct. 2013
- All teak and Corian countertops U-shape settee to port Swivel chair/recliner with front stool Custom teak coffee table (expanding) Hi-Lo Carpeted Stressless Ekornes Chair
- Entertainmnet Center to Starboard
- Sony TV Sony DVD Sony audio/visual controller Sony 5 CD changer Sony SAT receiver Sony VCR New 7.1 Sony surround Sound System KVH SAT antenna
- Galley - Salon Level to Port
- (2) Sub- Zero refrigerator beneath counter Sub- Zero freezer with ice maker Double stainless sink and disposal Water and soap dispenser Kenyon 3 burner ceramic stove top Sharp microwave / convection oven Countertops forward and aft with cabinet and drawer storage Pass-thru to pilot house and dinette seating Access hatch to engine room Teak and holly floor
- Master Stateroom
- Privately located amidship Full king bed All teak cabinetry Sony Tv Abundant drawer and locker storage Book shelves Ensuite head
- VIP Stateroom - Forward
- Full berth Drawer and locker storage Sony TV Share day head
- Guest Stateroom
- Raised single berth Drawer and locker storage Washer / dryer Share day head
- Pilothouse - 3 Steps Up
- Pass-thru to galley Seating at chart / dinette table Helm seat adjusts to table Side doors port and starboard 13” Sony TV Work area with storage beneath Teak and holly sole Bridge access
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- *All New (2013) Garmin instruments – See New and Upgrade Items Raytheon VHF (2) Digital Ray Datas Icom 710 SSB Raytheon autopilot with Gyro Feed Intercom throughout
- L-Shape seating (2) Tables at bench seating Helm and companion chairs Wet bar with Norcold refrigerator New Plexiglass windshield Recent Bimini installation 6 Man life raft in cradle Stainless rails Marquipt davit 1500 lb Stainless steel tender cradle NOTE : New canvas ordered for bimini, cockpit shade and hatches from Canvas Designers.
- Bridge Electronics
- *All New (2013) Garmin instruments – See New and Upgrade Items
- Cockpit and Deck Fitting
- Helm station with bow thruster control Sink and storage cabinet to port Teak decks and covering boards Recent full cockpit sunshade Covers for all exterior tables and seating Wash down and shower controls Transom door to swim platform Engine room and Lazarette access Dunnage boxes port to bridge 88lb Delta anchor with chain and rope Second 55# delta anchor Navy blue mesh window covers
- 2 x 50 amp shore power inlets – fwd / aft (2) Northern Lights generators (12 kW/8kW) Port – 2500 hours, Stbd – 2800 hours. (2) Inverters (3000 watt house and 2500 watt backup) Maxwell windlass Reverse cycle Marine Air A/C 65,000 BTU Wesmar bow thruster Wesmar stabilizers 130 Amp 12 volt alternator LED deck lights
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- New in 2002 – 3196 660 HP Caterpillar installs with CAT upgrades (1020 hours) Wesmar bow thrusters 24 volt Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers New Halon 1000 automatic fire system Racor fuel filters Spare 4 blade props All coolers have been serviced 1000 gpd water maker by Offshore Marine Labs with new membranes Marine Air 65,000 BTU 5 zone, reverse cycle A/C Marquipt davit 1500 LBS Oil change system ZF transmission New Imtra wipers 3 Station Hynautic steering 2 1/2 “ shafts Bennett trim tabs Maxwell windlass
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.