- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED BY $15,000!
EXCELLENT LIVE-ABOARD FOR A GREAT PRICE!
"4th of July" is the perfect fit for your live-aboard needs. Looking for a place in Florida? Love the water? With her major refit in 2012, this President 41 is the solution you've been looking for - not to mention, a great deal! She provides comfortable living with her roomy master and guest cabins, two heads, spacious salon, galley with a stand-up refrigerator/freezer, cozy dinette area - all the delights of home!
Some of her recent upgrades & replacements include:
- Fly Bridge Hardtop Ceiling Refinished & Painted (February 2014)
- Fresh Bottom Paint (October 2013)
- All New Seacocks & Thru-hulls (October 2013)
- New Canvas & Strataglass (2012)
- New Upholstery on Fly Bridge & Dinette Settees (2012)
- New Sinks & Raritan Electric Toilets (2012)
- New Corian Counters in Salon & Galley (2012)
- Salon Refit (2012)
Contact us today to see "4th of July" for yourself!
- The comfortable master stateroom is located aft and features an island queen berth, large hanging locker to starboard and an ensuite head with a seperate stall shower to port. Generous storage is available under the berth, as well as in many drawers, lockers and shelves. The head features a vanity with a new stainless steel sink (2012), a new Raritan electric toilet (2012), and a separate shower stall. Forward from the aft master cabin is the spacious salon, which features a lower helm that allows the captain to navigate from the interior. Custom mini blinds cover the windows. The front center window also opens to allow for fresh air. Overhead there are teak handrails, and the salon also has a beautiful teak & holly sole, as well as new Corian counters (2012). The galley is forward and down from the main salon, on the port side. Eye-level window,opening port, and the overhead windshields flood this area with natural light. The galley also boasts a new stainless steel sink, as well as new Corian counter tops (2012). To starboard is a face-to-face dinette that converts to sleep two. The dinette settees are even more inviting with their clean, new upholstery (2012). Forward from the galley and dinette, the guest cabin features an island queen berth, making this a terrific accomodation for cruising couples. There is a hanging locker to starboard, and dressing benches flank the berth. Side shelves and cubby hole compartments provide convenient storage. Guests may also experience private head access to port. The guest head also features a new sink and a new Raritan electric toilet
- Norcold Stand-Up Refrigerator & Freezer GalleyMaid Empress 3-Burner Electric Stove & Oven Panasonic Microwave New SS Sink (2012) New Corian Counters (2012)
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter & GPS Raymarine Radar Standard Horizon "Quest" VHF Radio @ Fly Bridge Standard Horizon "Galaxy" VHF Radio @ Lower Helm Sharp 25" Flat Screen TV Ritchie Compass (4) LED Reading Lights
- (2) West Marine AGM Engine Start Batteries (1) Intimidator AGM Generator Battery Charles 15-Amp Battery Charger Twin 30-Amp Service w/ Cords 50-Amp Splitter Westerbeke 8kw Generator
- Fresh Bottom Paint in October 2013 (2) New Raritan Electric Toilets (2012) (3) New Sinks in Both Heads & Galley (2012) All New Seacocks & Thru-hulls (October 2013) Cruisair Air Conditioning (2 units) Ford Lehman 225hp Twin Diesel Engine (2800 hours)
- Deck & Fly Bridge
- 45# CQR Primary Anchor with Chain & New Nylon Rode Combo Danforth Secondary Anchor with Chain & Rode Combo Lewmar Electric Windlass (2011) Lightning Dissipator Spotlight controlled @ Fly Bridge Electric Dinghy Crane New Canvas & Strataglass (2012) New Upholstery on Fly Bridge Cushions (2012) Storage under All Fly Bridge Settees Fly Bridge & Sundeck Hardtops Teak Sundeck Flooring (8) Life Jackets
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida contact us for complete details. Click here for more details