- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V92 D-DEC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
COMPLETE REFIT 2012-2013
“SPEED & STYLE” Powered by twin Detroit Diesel 6V92 D-DEC engines with only 862 hours; this vessel provides a fast, yet smooth, ride. The beautiful interior with cheery wood and neutral tones throughout includes 3 staterooms, 2 heads, salon, and galley. Used only in fresh water by the current owner and stored in an air-conditioned garage during the winter months.
Introduced into the U.S. market in 1994, the Sunseeker 51 Camargue helped define the Sunseeker reputation in this country for sophisticated styling, meticulous workmanship, and exciting sportboat performance. Indeed, the Camargue was considered a very high-tech yacht in the mid 1990s with the sleek styling and luxury features American buyers found so attractive in European sportboats. Built on a deep-V hull with moderate beam and prop pockets, two floorplans were offered during her 5-year production run. The original interior has a single stateroom and a full head aft of the salon, while an updated arrangement has two staterooms aft with the second head in the salon. Either of these interiors is a lavish display of rich cherry woodwork and deluxe furnishings. On deck, the Camargue’s elegant cockpit has seating for eight with generous storage and a huge sun lounge aft. Beneath the aft sun lounge is a garage for a tender or jet bike (with an electric winch for launch and recovery). The engine room—accessed from under the on-deck dinette has 625hp 6V92 Detroit diesels with V-drives will cruise the Sunseeker 51 Camargue in the mid 20s and reach 30+ knots wide open.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Sunseeker Camargue 51 is built to US Coastguard regulations. The 51 features: electric winch with deck and cockpit controls, hot and cold swimming shower, foot level courtesy lighting, radar, autopilot and G.P.S., electronic speedlog, depth sounder, and VHF radio Hydraulic power steering. OFFSHORE CRUISERS: Sunseeker's Offshore Cruisers offer performance and extended ranges along with crucial cruiser comforts such as well-equipped galleys and ample stowage. Their hulls are broader in the beam, providing more space for accommodations. Deeper in the water, Offshore Cruisers are particularly seakindly, combining comfort with response. SUNSEEKERS: Sunseeker is the largest privately-owned builder of production cruisers in the world today. The performance of its boats demonstrates the skills of its world-class design team. Sunseeker uses the best materials, the latest design techniques and construction methods, together with rigorous quality control procedures. With a choice of propulsion systems, layouts and furnishings and fittings, these boats are truly made to order. Sunseeker support is available all over the world.
- Equipment List
- CAMARGUE 51 FEATURES: - Trim tabs - Wetbar with hot and cold water - Wetbar cooler Ice maker - Television - VCR - Radio - CD player - Ceramic hob - Electric refrigerator - Microwave - grill - Electric push button toilets - Hot and cold water system - Automatic fire extinguishers - Automatic bilge pumps - Generator - Fresh water marina connection - Storage for dinghy - wetbike with winch recovery system (dinghy - wetbike not standard) - Teak bathing platform and steps - Life raft stowage - All cabin air conditioning - Telephone - cable TV input socket outlet - Holding tank - Antifouling
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- AT OUR MARINA... READY TO SHOW!!! 3350 NW 21st Street Miami, FL 33142