- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- KAMD300 EDC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WILL CONSIDER 40+ CONVERTIBLE IN TRADE PLUS DIFFERENCE
SEAS LIFE presents a unique opportunity to own a one owner Beneteau Antares’ and one of the fewest imported to the US. She is powered with twin low hour 285hp Volvo diesel inboards, which make her a super efficient and comfortable cruiser. Her European styling, provide her with ergonomic accommodations from bow to stern. She features a full walk-around deck for easy accessibility to the foredeck and bow. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this unique pilothouse. Call today to schedule your showing.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beneteau designed the Antares with excellent styling and performance for the whole family. Sleeps 6 between 3 berths. Boarding the vessel via the starboard side transom door opens into the spacious teak cockpit equipped with a folding transom bench seat. The sliding glass doors open up to the ergonomic and luxurious salon. The salon is equipped with a concealed starboard side galley, and u-shaped convertible dinette is to port. Ample storage throughout salon. The helm is nicely appointed and clean with a varnished wooden wheel. The master is forward, equipped with an island style double berth with ample storage throughout the room. The guest stateroom is midship, equipped with two single berths that will convert into a double berth, while storage is abundant. The head is well laid out, with marine head and full stall shower.
- 2 Burner Stove w/ Oven Below Hot & Cold Water Fridge Ample Storage
- Beneteau Leisure Package SS Deck Hardware Throughout Folding Cockpit Bench Seating Teak Cockpit Windlass SS Radar Arch Cockpit Shower Transom Door Teak Swim Platform
- Electronics and Helm
- Raymarine C80 Multi-Function Display Raymarine VHF Stereo w/ Speakers Throughout Compass Trim Tabs
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Volvo KAMD300 200 Hours Electronic Digital Controls Shore Power Service 12V Receptacle Lighting Throughout
- Performance Information
- RPM: Speed(knots): GPH: 1000 5.9 2.1 1500 8.0 3.4 2000 9.8 4.4 2500 15.2 13.2 3000 21.3 17.2 3500 24.3 22.5 3950 28.7 29.3
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.