- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Colombia 45 sloop is a very popular sloop and well-constructed, La Cosa Nostra has just undergone a major re-fit restoration with over 90 thousand in owner receipts, new cabin sole flooring, new widows thru out, complete exterior and bottom repaint. The entire interior has been remodeled and repainted, new running rigging, new gimble mount Force 10 stove & oven, new stereo, amp & speakers. Complete re fit of aft head ,new head, holding tank and all hoses, teak platform, sink and faucets, new swim platform steps, decking and hatches also a custom navigation center, as you can see she is ready to bring her new owners many years of great service.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter the boat through the covered bridge area where there is ample seating port and starboard. There are a few easy steps down to the spacious deck salon with large windows for a great view. Forward is the u shaped galley that is great for either long passages or extended live-aboard. There is a large private guest stateroom forward with a private head adjacent. Aft is the full beam master suite with attached private head and separate shower. Lots of storage, hanging lockers, bins and drawers.
- 12 volt Isotherm Refrigerator Force 10 Propane Stove & Oven GE Microwave Stainless Steel Sink
- 65LB Plow Anchor & 3/8 Chain 30 LB Danforth Anchor New Lewmar Windlass 2 Self Tailing Barient Winches 1 #18 Mast Winch 1#24 Barlow winch Fog Bell Navigation Lights Keel Stepped Mast Spin Tech Triumph Roller Furler Bimini top Edson Wheel
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS Garmin 440 Horizon Depth Sounder Horizon Knot Meter VHF Raytheon & hand held Cobra Danforth Compass Hand Held Search Light Stainless Steel Destroyer Wheel
- 750 watt Inverter 3 8D Lifeline AGM Batteries 30 amp Battery Charger Battery Isolator 12 Gallon Hot Water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- New Shaft & Prop Perkins 4108 w/ 862 hours Racor fuel filter Pargon Transmission
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.