- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta D4-300KA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WILLOW’S WIND is washed weekly, waxed regularly and stored on a boat lift so the boat looks great. Repowered by Volvo in 2012 with D-4 300KA diesels, she has only about 70 engine hours. A breeze to operate with the IPS 400 drives and Volvo joystick. Bridge deck air conditioning and a true two stateroom/two head layout make this Regal an exceptional cruiser. Very economical with Volvo diesel power and IPS pods, she cruises at 29 mph burning only 22 GPH.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Master stateroom with offset double bunk is forward with ensuite head and stall shower. Galley is to port and the salon lounge to starboard. Aft is the guest stateroom with two single bunks and ensuite head. Beautiful high gloss cherry cabinetry throughout.
- Main Salon
- Convertible lounge with two recliner footrests to starboard Three opening ports with screens and shade Opening overhead hatch Teak and holly sole Liquor locker Overhead lighting with dimmer switch, reading lamps, accent lighting Carbon Monoxide detector LG flat screen TV with Yamaha DVD player Yamaha surround sound system Sliding cabin door to bridge deck with screen and privacy curtain
- Dish and glass storage in custom cabinet racks Cabinet storage Trash can cut out in counter Opening overhead hatch Tappan microwave oven Sliding counter top stove cover Two burner Kenyon electric cook top Polished stainless steel sink Isotherm refrigerator with side freezer Opening port with screen and shade
- Master Stateroom
- Offset double bunk Quilted bed covering with matching accent pillows Opening overhead hatch with sun shade Two opening ports with screens and curtains Port and starboard shelving Two hanging lockers Flat screen TV with DVD player Reading lamps, overhead lighting Carpeted cabin sole Carbon monoxide detector Pocket door for private cabin Air conditioning system for forward stateroom with Marine Air keypad Ensuite head with stall shower, vanity, opening port, Vacuflush head, overhead lighting, sky light
- Guest Stateroom
- Solid bulkhead and solid pocket door for true privacy Two single bunks Bed coverings with matching accent pillows Ensuite head with shower and vanity with sink Two opening ports, blind and curtain Hanging locker Overhead and reading lamps Carpeted cabin sole Flat screen TV Carbon monoxide detector Air conditioning unit for salon and guest stateroom
- Through bow anchor roller, anchor, chain and rode Two bow storage lockers Lewmar windlass with deck and helm switches Bow mounted Guest spotlight Bow sundeck cushion with cover Fore deck access via side decks or from bridge deck with walk through windshield Stainless steel bow rails, side deck and hand rails L shaped aft cockpit lounge seat with cover Snap in cockpit carpet Recessed cooler locker “Camper top” enclosure for aft seating area, like new, in garage Courtesy lights, stereo speakers Transom door Large storage lazerette Large fiberglass swim platform with boarding ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Helm to starboard on bridge deck Air conditioned bridge deck Fiberglass hardtop with overhead lighting Adjustable double helm seat with flip up leaning post cushion and footrest Full Volvo Penta engine instrumentation and warning lights Electronic Volvo engine controls Volvo Penta joystick Danforth compass Raymarine E80 color chartplotter with radar Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot Raymarine ST 60+ digital depth finder Volvo Penta digital display Cobra Marine MR-F80 VHF radio Guest remote control spotlight Kenwood stereo, stereo controls on steering wheel Tilt steering wheel Bennett trim tabs Power opening center windshield vent Windshield wiper Opening walk through windshield panel Polished stainless steel windshield frame Full enclosure including back drop Chart table Roomy circular lounge seating to port Wet bar with refrigerator and concealed trash can Horn, courtesy lights Remote windlass controls
- AC/DC electrical distribution/breaker panel in salon Kohler 9EOZD 8.5 KW diesel generator Two Glendinning CM4 Cablemaster power cable systems Charles 5000 SP 60 amp battery charger Two Deka maintenance free 1000 CCA starting batteries One 8D house battery Battery parallel switch High water alarm
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Innovative transom engine room hatch for walk in engine room Engine room day hatch in cockpit sole 2012 Volvo Penta D4-300KA diesel engines with approximately 70 hours, installed 10/2012 Great fuel economy at approximately 1.3 miles per gallon at 3,240 rpm cruise Fireboy engine room fire system Racor fuel filters Two aluminum fuel tanks, 138 gallons each Oil X-Change-R oil change system Box of Volvo spare parts Volvo Penta IPS400 pod drives
- Broker's Comments
- WILLOW’S WIND is offered at substantial savings from new boat prices, is in great condition and ready to go cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.