- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
TALLADY has the classic lines of the Ted Hood designed Bristol 40. She is a pleasure to sail, has quality construction and Bristol craftsmanship throughout. She is perfect for weekend gunkholing or blue water passage making.
- TALLADY sleeps 6 in two cabins with one large head accessible from the Owner’s cabin V-berth and the salon. Both have closing doors. The interior is mahogany with teak and holly cabin sole. The quarter berth is behind the chart table aft port. The bulkhead mounted drop table swings away to convert the port and starboard (lengthened) settees to sleeping accommodations. Hanging lockers are located in the forward cabin and salon. Cabinets and drawers are throughout. Manual head Single stainless steel lavatory Handheld shower Hot and cold pressure water Updated cushions
- The galley is aft starboard, featuring: Single stainless steel basin Shipmate 3 burner stainless steel propane stove w/oven Plenty of cabinets and drawers Bulkhead mounted mahogany drop table Water heater replaced in 2006
- TALLADY is equipped with an extended bowsprit which adds 2 ½ feet to the foretriangle, which improves performance, especially in light air. She is also equipped to sail as a cutter if desired. Cressey full battened top mainsail w/one set of reef points, 1994 Shore 135% roller furling genoa, original Marblehead Sailmakers storm trysail, 1984 Staysail, original Cruising spinnaker w/sock used once Mainsail cover Inboard and outboard genoa tracks Whisker pole Cutter rig equipment
- Deck & Hull
- Keel stepped mast Full keel Keel mounted rudder Lofrans electric windlass, 2001 Hyde roller furler Harken mainsheet traveler Teak bowsprit and toe rails Fresh antifouling 10/2013 Hull and bootstripe painted 2010 3 Blade bronze prop Lifelines and gates 1994 2 Dorade vents Teak cockpit table Updated cockpit cushions Serviceable dodger Fortress, 25 lb. CQR, 45 lb. Bruce anch
- Electronics & Helm
- Binnacle mounted Plastimo compass Autohelm 6000 Datamarine depth, speed/distance, wind Horizon Intrepid vhf radio with DSC, 2002 Kenwood AM/FM/CD/Sirius stereo SS Edson wheel
- 90 Amp alternator Statpower 1000w inverter Protech 1215I battery charger Single 30 amp shore power connection w/cable 4 House in parallel and 1 starting battery
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 40 HP Westerbeke 4-108 Heat exchanger tank replaced 2006 Injectors serviced 2012 Boat and engine manuals available
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- LISTING BROKER: SCOTT O SCHNEIDER @ (919) 645-8419 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Wilmington, NC GET EMAIL UPDATES