PRICED TO MOVE QUICKLY!
FIRST LUFF is a performance cruiser/racer designed and built with Pearson quality. Very spacious for her size with very good sailing characteristics, great for coastal cruising or racing. Easy to handle with all lines leading aft and ready to sail away.
Don't let the price fool you, this is a very nice 282 priced to move due to a job relocation.
- The Pearson 28 is surprisingly roomy with a focus on comfort and quality. Entering the main cabin through the companionway you will find an integrated galley and salon. The galley is located on the port side with double burner alcohol stove and SS sink. Opposite the galley is a large chest cooler and nav station. Plenty of seating will be found along with a centerline drop-leaf table and forward v-berth. There is a very roomy private aft cabin and hanging locker with entry on the port side. The head is located opposite aft on the starboard side. Varnished Teak and Holly Sole Ultrasuede Upholstery 5 Opening Ports 3 Opening Hatches Hot and Cold Pressure Water 110 V Air Conditioning Unit in Aft Cabin
- Origo 4000 2 burner alcohol stove SS sink with H/C pressure water Large Built-in Ice Box
- Garmin 441 GPS Signet Speed and Depth Indicator West Marine VHF AM/FM/CD Stereo with Cabin and Cockpit Speakers 30amp Shorepower Connection 1 Starting Battery 1 House Battery 12V Battery Charger
- Edson Pedestal Steering with Ritchie Compass 4 Self Tailing Winches New Lifelines and Boarding Gates Danforth Anchor Bimini
- Sails and Rigging
- Main Sail Harken Genoa Roller Furling System Rebuilt (2012) 130 Genoa 155 Genoa Footless Main (Omar Sails) New Headstay (2012) Whisker Pole All Lines Lead Aft 4 Lewmar ST Winches
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Ken at 252-571-1581 to schedule a time to see her.