Length at Water Line (LWL) : 63'1"
* Displacement : 60,540 lbs
* Water Capacity : 264 gals
* Beam : 17' 6"
* Holding Tank : 92.5 gal
* Weight : 60540 lbs.
* Dead Rise : 17 degrees
* Max. Speed : 33 knots +/-
* Draft : 4'11"
* Fuel Capacity : 988 gals
* Cruising Speed : 30 knots +/-
* Number of berths : 6 plus crew
* Length overall (LOA) : 62'0"/18.90 m
* The 62 Azimut Fly Bridge Motor Yacht is easily one of Azimut's most popular models. This class leader features
three staterooms with full beam master, VIP forward Stateroom and Third Guest Stateroom with side by side bunks.
Upper and lower helms give you two boats in one for the ultimate in cruising and entertaining. This yacht was special
ordered by it's original owners who equipped it based on many years of cruising experience. A change in the owner's
yachting plans make this super clean 2006 62 available for immediate delivery.
* The factory options include: Crew Cabin, DeLuxe Curtain to Entrance Door, Black Mesh Windshield Covers, Bose
Lifestyle 18 Home Theatre System in salon, Salon Furniture with High Low TV Mechanism, Glendenning Cablemaster,
Crane for Tender on Fly Bridge, Barbeque on Fly Bridge, Washer and Dryer (stackable) in main lower corridor,
Mahogany and Holly Floor in Galley, Dinette and Helm Station, Linens, Mosquito Nets for Portholes, Bow and Stern
Thrusters, Central Vacuum System, Dimmer Switches in Master, VIP and Guest Head, Electric Winches in Aft Cockpit,
Fixed Base Azimut 68 Cockpit Table with Four Chairs in Cockpit, Blue Crystal Counter Tops in Head, Master Head Top
in Marble, CD Players in Master and VIP Cabins, Simrad Radar/Plotter on the left side of helm upper and lower helms
model RA44, AP26 Autopilot upper and lower helms, Depth/speed and VHF upper and lower helms, Second VHF Radio
upper and lower helms with Separate VHF Antenna, Safe in Master Stateroom, Cradle for Tender, Conduits Between
Engineroom, Main Helm and Radar Arch,Azimut 68 Main Helm Seat with Armrests in lieu of standard seat, Teak Laid
Side Decks, Oil Change System, CAT Messenger display lower helm, and Super Grand Luxe Decor.
* Additional options and upgrades to include: Marquipt SeaStairs, Cradle for Tender, Nautica Tender with 30hp
Yamaha, Foredeck Sun Pad Canvas Cover, Nauti Computer Navigation System with upper and lower monitors with
main base at lower helm, PBX Panasonic Phone and Intercom System, SeaTel Sat Phone System, SeaTel DSS SAT
TV System with Receivers.
* Number of engines: 2
* Hull Material: Fiberglass
* Hours: 1100
* Hull Number: XAX62085E506
2006 CAT C-18 (includes extended warranty until January,2013)
* Horse Power: 1015
* Number of Engines: 2
* Hours: 1100
* Fuel Type: Diesel
* Engine Type: Inboard