- 51 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Incredible Buying Opportunity!
A MUST SEE for the Bertram or fishing enthusiast.
2002 51' Bertram Sport Fisherman Convertible with Twin Inboard MAN's
BEST RIDING SPORTFISH IN ITS CLASS!
ALL MAN DIESEL SERVICES PROFESSIONALLY COMPLETED
Custom Murray Fighting Chair, Epoch Super Electric Teaser Reels, Concealed Rod Storage, Palm Beach Controls, Underwater Lights, Italian High Gloss Cherry Interior, 3 Staterooms (no bunk beds), Custom Entertainment Center with 32”, Sony TV, Playstation, Blu-Ray player, IPOD Station
RECENT ADDITIONS & UPGRADES:
Custom salon entertainment center
New flat screen TV and Blu Ray player in master stateroom
Cockpit deep drop outlets, port and stbd
New captain’s chairs with covers
New cockpit non-skid
New outrigger lines
New waterproof solenoids, port and stbd
New AMG batteries (5)
New raw water pumps and pressure switch, port and stbd
New A/C compressors (2), hoses and A/C pump
New Trident silicone hoses on exhaust risers
- The 51' is Bertram's most successful modern model. She runs dry and efficiently (27 knots - 65 gallons per hour) and makes for a perfect size 3 stateroom, 2 head convertible. "The End of the Line" is truly a turn-key operation ready to fish or cruise reflecting the care of a fastidious owner. The engine room looks more like a hospital operating room. Her interior woodwork is exceptional and the salon and master stateroom televisions have been thoughtfully upgraded. With her MAN's, A/C system, generator and electronics serviced and up-to-date, "The End of the Line" is ready to take her new owner to the Bahamas and beyond. The seller is market aware and has priced "The End of the Line to sell!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- BEST RIDING SPORTFISH IN ITS CLASS! CAPTAIN MAINTAINED ALL MAN DIESEL SERVICES PROFESSIONALLY COMPLETED BEST PRICE & CONDITION 51' AVAILABLE Custom Murray Fighting Chair, Epoch Super Electric Teaser Reels, Concealed Rod Storage, Palm Beach Controls, Underwater Lights, Italian High Gloss Cherry Interior, 3 Staterooms (no bunk beds), Custom Entertainment Center with 32”, Sony TV, Playstation, Blu-Ray player, IPOD Station RECENT ADDITIONS & UPGRADES: Custom salon entertainment center LED Lighting New flat screen TV and Blu Ray player in master stateroom Cockpit deep drop outlets, port and stbd New captain’s chairs with covers New cockpit non-skid New outrigger lines New waterproof solenoids, port and stbd New AMG batteries (5) New raw water pumps and pressure switch, port and stbd New A/C compressors (2), hoses and A/C pump New Trident silicone hoses on exhaust risers "End Of The Line" sleeps six in three staterooms with two heads with showers. The master stateroom has a private head with shower and the VIP and guest staterooms share a head with shower. In the companionway below deck is a large Malbar washer and dryer. The galley features an undercounter Sub-zero fridge/freezer with the dinette to starboard. The salon is aft and features a L-shaped leather sofa, wood mini blinds and a built in entertainment center. The interior is cherry high gloss wood with a beautiful high gloss finish.
- Remodeled entertainment center Sony 32' flat screen TV L-shaped sofa Custom Cherry high gloss tables w/ great storage Padded settee port side w/ storage below I-pod station Blu-ray player Sony Play station Original Bertram table LED lights (new) Raritan icemaker Central vacuum system A/C electronic control 120V A/C receptacles Electrical distribution panel Overhead grab rail Overhead concealed rod locker Varnished wood paneling Vinyl headliner Icemaker Remote control start stop for generator at electrical panel Reverse polarity indicator Main control system for chill water cold system located in main electrical panel
- Corian Countertops Corian sink Kenyon glass top three burner stove Two molded FRP sinks Single lever hot & cold faucet Microwave Undercounter Sub-Zero Refrigerator & Freezer Storage Cabinets 120V A/C lighting Overhead rod storage compartment Vinyl headliner Padded dinette settee with Corian top
- Companion Way
- Access doors to staterooms Starboard guest head Laundry locker with shelf 24DC lighting Washer & dryer in locker Vinyl headliner & wall covering
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth with drawer storage beneath New flat screen TV New Blu-Ray player Cedar lined hanging locker w/ drawer storage A/C electronic control Vinyl headliner Vinyl wall covering Mirrored aft bulkhead 120V AC & 24V DC 120V AC receptacles
- Master Stateroom Head
- Private entrance Corian countertop and sink Single lever hot and cold faucet Stall shower with door and floor grate Vanity locker with mirror panels Cherry floor Lighting
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Centerline queen size berth with storage beneath TV/VCR Clarion Stereo Cedar lined hanging lockers Hullside storage lockers Vinyl headliner and wall covering Bomar skylight deck hatch w/ recessed pull out screen 120V AC & 24V DC 120V AC receptacles A/C electronic control
- Guest Stateroom Starboard
- Twin berths w/ drawer storage beneath TV/VCR Stereo Cedar lined hanging lockers Hullside storage shelves Vinyl headliner & wall covering 120V AC & 24V DC 120V AC receptacles A/C electronic control
- Guest Day Head
- Corian countertops and sink Molded FRP sink Molded FRP shower stall Raritan Atlantic electric toilet system Single lever hot and cold faucet Stall shower with door and floor grate Vanity locker with mirror panels Cherry floor Head and shower lighting Blower
- Custom Murray fighting chair fitted with custom teak four rod rack holder with cutting board outside Four gunwales rod holders New Macerator pump, fish box Upgraded cockpit freezer (extra insulation) Sink with fresh & salt water spigots Tackle drawers Deep drop outlets, port and starboard Deck hatches with recessed cam locks to secure closed when underway Molded FRP bait tackle prep center with freezer Access to engine room through molded hatch step way Access to salon Live well Four flush mounted rod holders on pilasters Courtesy deck lighting Marinco 50amp - 125V shore power cord receptacle Marinco dockside telephone/TV/cable hookup Cablemaster shore power cord reel Salt & Fresh water washdown Padded knee bolsters Transom door w/ heavy duty spring loaded latch to secure closed Port & Starboard outriggers Transom top deck storage locker fish box Clarion stereo speakers (2) Dockside water
- New Captains chairs (re-upholstered) and new chair covers U-Shaped lounge to seat six Console cover Full zippered Eisenglass enclosure Seven rod rocket launchers Hard top teaser reels Helm station Maya Epoch Super 9 electric teaser reels Remote control for windlass U-shaped padded settee forward of helm Access hatch to flybridge wing locker RPM/Oil pressure/Engine temperature/Voltage/Transmission oil pressure & temperature instruments Hour meters VHS Marine radio telephone LCD depth sounder Northstar color GPS plotter Robertson AP22 auto pilot Furuno Radar Furuno Color video sounder Mico Commander control Horn Fuel tank gauge Manual control switches for bilge pump Clarion AM/FM/Stereo Two speakers aft 24V DC electronics accessory panel w/ magnetic circuit breakers in console 12V DC electronics accessory panel w/ magnetic circuit breakers in console Alarm monitor panel w/ bilge flood signal for three compartments Battery Parallel switch Remote ground fault circuit interrupter receptacles in console Main engine control panel Overhead lights Molded -in cockpit spreader lights Molded FRP hard top w/ aft deck flood lighting ACR remote control search light GPS antenna receiver ATW loud hailer horn
- Deck & Hull
- Underwater transom lights Pulpit Simpson- Lawrence electric windlass Hauled & bottom paint, prop speed running gear (11/11) Non-skid deck SS deck hardware Port & Starboard navigation lights Molder FRP pulpit New outrigger lines (6/12) Trim tabs Anchor light
- Engine Room & Electrical
- Two MAN 10 cylinder fresh water cooled inboard marine diesel engines New waterproof solenoids, P&S New AMG batteries (5) , 3/11 New raw water pumps & pressure switch P&S, 6/12 New A/C compressors (2), new hoses & A/C pump, 3/12 New Trident silicone hoses on exhaust risers, water can cooling system cleaned, 8/13 Racor fuel filters Jabsco 1915 submersible bilge pump w/ automatic float switch Aeroquip fuel feed lines End line fuel shut off valves Forward bilges Automatic engine room fire extinguisher Micro Commander engine control relay boxes Electric engine room blowers Fluorescent lighting with safety guards 12V DC lighting Oil change out pump Marine battery charger Kohler generator box Four battery boxes fitted with non conductive covers U-line high capacity pump Galley Maid Marine fresh water pump CruiseAir Marine raw water circulating pump Battery shut off switches w/ fused panel Engine room insulation 24V DC batteries panel w/ switches for main engines & main battery disconnect switches 24 DC fuses for uninterrupted power to bilge pumps, fire & bilge flood monitors Heavy duty A/C zoned batteries (4) - 12V DC, two banks of two ACE Marine completed the last 2 complete MAN engine services: 1st service at 625 hrs, 2nd service at 1585 hours, last service done 2300hrs
- Personal items and fishing equipment.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Sean Fenniman @ Allied Marine in Stuart, FL. 772-692-1122. Cell: 772-260-1628