The Ever-Popular & Much-Sought-After Island Packet 31!
This is a good example of this extremely popular Island Packet model! The perfect boat to explore the Florida Keys and Bahama's. She is also a very capable little cruiser that can take you on much longer voyages. She is ideal one or two person boat, but don't be deceived by her length - there is a lot of boat packed into this 31 footer. There is incredible space in a compact, seaworthy size - this is the secret of this popular Island Packet model. Call today for more information!
- A tri-cabin layout with an exceptional amount of room and 6'3" headroom. There are 8 opening ports and 3 deck hatches providing lots of light and ventilation. The forward cabin has a large v berth with removable filler cushion, hanging locker, several cabinets, shelves, and lockers. It has a private door to the head and another door to the salon allowing for privacy and convenience. The large head features a nice vanity with s/s sink, cabinets over and under, linen cabinet, teak framed mirror, and a draining fiberglass shower pan. Pressure hot/cold water including a shower with teak seat and shower curtain. The spacious main salon will comfortably seat a group for dining or with the table folded against the bulkhead makes an inviting "living room" atmosphere. Glass & bottle storage is revealed when the dining table is lowered. It has a single berth settee to port and a pull-out double berth is built into the L-shaped settee to starboard providing extra guest accommodations. A hanging locker is forward and the settees have cabinets and book shelves outboard with additional storage under and behind the cushions. With a tip of the chart table and a pull on the folding pocket door, the unique quarter berth/nav station quickly becomes an enclosed cabin. This arrangement offers an open spacious interior by day and private cabin by night. A cabinet adjacent to the chart table houses the electrical panel. There is a removable teak companionway ladder with engine access panel behind in addition to the engine access from the cockpit. Teak and holly sole in the main salon and forward cabin and a molded nonskid cabin sole adjacent to companionway, galley, and head. 8 opening ports 3 opening hatches plus main companion way hatch
- The U-shaped Galley is located at the foot of the companion way and near the center of the ship for convenience and safety. Adler Barbour refrigeration Kenyon 2 burner propane stove and oven Propane solenoid control Double Stainless steel sink Single lever faucet with spray nozzle Fresh water hand pump Hot and Cold pressure water Hide away trash bin Large dry storage compartment
- Raytheon ST 4000 Auto Pilot Garmin 188C Sounder Color Map Chart potter Raytheon ST 4000 Auto Pilot Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF at Helm Shakespear SE 2500 VHF at Nav station NEW Digital TV antenna NEW Ritchie compass
- The vessel has both II0v AC and 12v DC systems 50 foot 30 amp shore power cord 2 NEW Group 27 batteries NEW Pro Sport Marine 20 amp Battery charger All navigation lights have NEW LED lights High output Alternator with controller
- Yanmar 22 hp Diesel. Unknown hours but starts right up. New Bilge pump New Float Switch New Cutlass Bearing New Propeller (12.12) New Stainless Steel exhaust riser Stuffing box repacked
- Deck and Hull
- New Petit anti fouling Bottom Paint 2013 New Kato Davits New Steaming light fixture New Anchor roller New Anchor chain: 35' and 200' rode Apex 8 ft. Hypolan Dinghy Mercury 6 hp, 4 stroke Outboard Life Sling 4 Life jackets Rod holder Outboard Motor mount
- Sails and Rigging
- Sloop rigged Vessel New Tides Marine Strong Track system on main sail Dutchman flaking system Roller furling Genoa with Schaeffer drum roller Ronstan traveler 2 NEW Lewmar 40 EVO ST Primary winches 1 Lewmar 16 Halyard winch
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. Click for more info