- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The best of both worlds…this Formula offers an attractive layout and accommodations for 4 in an express cruiser…and the performance of a Formula Super Sport. This one started its life in Lake Winnipesaukee and it shows like a fresh water boat. The twin 425 MerCruisers will take you anywhere you want to go and the Formula will deliver the comfortable ride. The engines only have 410 hours and are begging for more. Make an appointment to view this one, you won’t be disappointed.
- Design Accolades
- When the Formula 400 Super Sport was introduced in May of 1998 it earned the coveted "Boat of the Year" award from Boating magazine. The 400 SS has redefined the high performance express cruiser, and its famous FAS3Tech hull, customized for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry ride with agility of a true performer and top speed of 55 mph provides captain and crew an exciting ride.
- Starting forward there is a huge V-shaped settee with filler, next aft to port is the galley, to starboard is the enclosed head with separate shower stall, furthest aft is the master berth. There are 4 overhead opening hatches, opening ports and sliding companionway for ventilation, interior carpeting and curtains.
- Main Salon
- Kenwood stereo with remote Quasar TV with VCR Central Vacuum
- Norcold DE-0061R Refrigerator with Freezer (2011) 2 Burner Electric Stove Top Panasonic Microwave Stainless Steel Sink with Hot and Cold Pressure Water Corian Countertops Abundant Drawer and Cabinet Storage
- Vacuflush Head Tankwatch III Holding Tank Monitor Holding Tank with Electric Macerator and Y-Valve
- Hull & Deck
- Electric Remote Control Windlass ACR Remote Control Spotlight Windshield Wipers New Complete Cockpit Canvas Enclosure Radar Arch Cockpit Wet Bar with Icemaker Cockpit Carpeting Cockpit Courtesy Lights Cockpit Hot and Cold Shower Transom Door Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno Navnet 3D Displays Furuno Radar Furuno GPS-Plotter Furuno Depth Sounder Raytheon ST5000+ Autopilot Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio Backup Standard VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Kenwood Remote Control Audio System Quasar TV with VCR
- 4 Batteries with Parallel Switch 6.5 KW Kohler Fresh Water Cooled Generator with 230 Hours 2 x 35 Amp Shore Power Cords Charles 5000 60 Amp Battery Charger 12V DC and 120V AC Electric Breaker Panels
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat Electric Automatic Bilge Pump Stainless Steel Water Heater with Heat Exchanger Plumbing Engine Room Blowers Engine Room Fire Suppression System Power Engine Room Hatch Lift Safe-T-Alert SA-1XL Gasoline Fume Detector Fresh Water Cooling Systems Raw Water Sea Strainers Fuel Filters Bennett Trim Tabs
- Broker's Comments
- The owner has other interests and has not been able to enjoy this unique boat. There is a new enclosure in 2012…low hours…and a fresh water heritage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.