- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This has to be the best 60’ Hatteras out there now as the owner has a professional captain maintain her. She is truly a custom yacht with rebuilt engines in (2000). Bare Bones is extremely clean throughout, including the engine room and separate utility room. The interior wood is in fabulous condition! Great quality, comfortable, sea worthy and massive compared to today's 60 footers. Owner is including an extensive list of spare parts, accessories, hardware with the sale.
Bare Bones had the entire Salon, Galley, and Office Custom built (2012) (Galley/Desk made from African Mahogany) with so many upgrades hard to list. She has a custom Alarm system which will call your cell phone.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering Bare Bone’s interior space your first impression is what a wonderfully well kept, clean and fresh smelling vessel you have stepped into! Special features include the salon TRAVETINE TILE, teak parquet soles in heads and galley, custom bed mattresses, coverings and linens. The Hatteras wood paneling is in fantastic condition! The arrangement of the vessel is generally standard, but with some customized appointments, with 3 staterooms, 3 heads with separate shower stalls, salon with custom office and custom built galley forward on the upper deck. Galley/Desk made from African Mahogany
- The Custom Galley is up at the forward port side of the main deck just behind the "glass" windshields providing great lighting and view. The galley is "U" shaped making every appliance, and all of the custom cabinets, easily accessible. (Galley/Desk made from African Mahogany) All easy to care for surfaces replaced in 2012. Convection Oven/ Microwave Kitchen Aid BergHoff Induction top Breville Cappuccino Machine Grille Allclad 2 Refrigerators/ Coolers Kitchen Aid Ice Maker Kitchen Aid Beer Tender
- Custom Office is opposite Galley Look at photos, all ready to use. THERE IS A FULL COMPUTER WITH 4 APPLE SCREENS AND SO MUCH MORE
- Master Stateroom
- Queen center of cabin bed w/2 night stands Hanging locker (2) Hull-side lockers Mirrored bulkheads Drawers AC controls Intercom TV Curtains & valance Private head
- Forward Guest Stateroom - Crew Quarters
- Upper and lower bunks New TV and entertainment center (2011) Overhead fishing rod storage Custom drawers adjacent to anchor locker Book case AC controls Intercom Weather Fax In cabin head Hanging locker Companionway linen closet
- Amid Ship Guest Stateroom
- Upper and Lower bunks AC Controls Private access to head (head also has companionway access) Hanging locker
- Pipewelders tuna tower, six steps above sun shade Extra step attached to port side aft of FB to ease tower ladder access Control Box w/cover Ritchie Compass (inop) Kt/log repeater Northstar 800x Loran/GPS Buggy top Seat w/back rest Dytek ST 500 Surface Water Temperature gauge Digital Depth finder repeater Icom ICM 127 VHF remote
- Fishing Equipment
- Transom door Cockpit bait prep table (fits into rod holders) Cockpit freezer Cockpit lockers have locks 6-storage rod holders on SS fly-bridge ladder Rupp 3x outriggers w/lay-down bars Pompanette SS fighting chair Teaser reels (2nd) Bait prep tray atop cockpit freezer Cockpit sink w/storage under Rod storage tower legs, 3 ea. 7-gunnel rod holders Rupp center rigger Rod storage overhead fwd cabin Tackle storage
- Utility & Pump Room
- What an unbelievable space on a 60' Convertible! The utility room is even cleaner than the engine room! The utility room houses the air conditioning compressors, AC & DC water system, 40 USG hot water heater, stacked washer and dryer, upright freezer and 3-separate cabinets for storage. Oh, and it is has and air conditioning vent.
- Other Features
- Vessel was repainted with Glasurit brand (paint system used on Mercedes Benz, easily touched up and waxes beautifully) paints in approx (2000). Paint condition is generally excellent! Hull port lights have been custom "faired flush" to hull sides and numerous Hatteras "clam shells scoops" have been done away with, now with just one "contoured vent on hull. Owner reports "no blisters on bottom and any of his haul-outs for periodic bottom maintenance.
- Bare Bones was built for the first owner with a custom Flybridge. In addition to the standard center line forward helm and the customized aft fishing helm, there is an "L" shaped lounge aft to stbd., with a table. On the Pt. side forward of the fishing helm is a settee and molded on the aft edge of the fly-bridge are "weather boards" which combined with the full enclosure make for a very comfortable, livable space in nearly any weather. This "custom bridge" arrangement offers "30%" more usable area than the standard bridge. Navigation and fishing electronics at forward & aft helm U-Line ice-maker/refrigerator Full enclosure with "U-zips and vents Drink holders Console cover Huge storage possibilities 3-helm and companion chairs Access to tuna tower Windshield FB stereo speakers, Poly Planer, 4 Fans on fwd FB console
- The foredeck of Bare Bone’s is exceptional, uncluttered. "In-deck" Bomar Hatches rather than the Hatteras "raised" hatches and low profile custom aluminum bow rail provide a custom look. Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Fortress FX85 anchor & spare 8-person life raft/w canister cover Cockpit carpet Coaming padding Step box Custom pilaster wing cabinet, port side Raw water wash down, P & S Shore water inlet Privacy screens on deck-house windows FB windshield wipers and washers Air horns Full FB enclosure w/"U" zips Custom made rod storage rack on back of fly over cockpit Electric anchor windlass Anchor wash-down at bow pulpit P&S telephone/cable TV inlets Hot & cold fresh water shower Plasdeck cockpit sole Cockpit boarding hand hold Cockpit sun shade Boarding step pad Fresh water wash down Hailer speaker under FB brow Spotlight w/cover Proper sized dock-lines and fenders Spreader lights fore and aft Cockpit courtesy lights
- Electronics & Helm
- Great compliment of navigation and fishing electronics installed at the -helm stations. Flybridge Helm and Electronics Raymarine RL80C 72 mi. color radar/plotter 2-Robertson Rudder angle indicator Datamarine Chart Link II color Datamarine DF and repeater 2 Ritchie compass Simrad Robertson AP20 auto pilot Dytek ST100 surface water temperature gauge Standard Communications hailer Raymarine RC631 10" color plotter Raymarine L1250 Plus color depth finder/plotter Furuno FCV 192 color depth/fish finder 2-Icom ICM 127 VHF Datamarine Kt/log and repeater Raytheon data entry pad Simrad Robertson AP21 remote AP VDO clock EPIRB ACR Rapid Fix 406/GPS Icom ICM45 VHF inside pilaster door
- 12V DC/32V DC/110V AC/220V AC systems 2-20KW generators (2000 models) approx 1600 hrs (2013) 2-Hatteras transformers/voltage stabilizers 12V DC & 32V DC chargers P & S 50 amp shore power inlets
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- The engine in the 60' Hatteras convertible can only be described as vast when compared to more contemporary 60 footers. With more than 6' of headroom, ample space between and out board of the engines, you will never be cramped for space and your mechanic will be very happy. The engine room of the Bare Bones is much, much cleaner than the average as is the air conditioned utility room just forward of the engine room. Engine room can be accessed from the cockpit of via the utility room, which can be accessed from the interior of the yacht. Main Engines Majored in 2000 using all Genuine Detroit Factory Parts (11-2013 1165 hrs) Mains refreshed with all 24 new injectors and tuned up by Stuart and Stevenson 8/13 Engine room mechanic gauges, starter and stops AC & DC lighting, ample 65 USG stainless steel oil tank Glendinning automatic engine synchronizer Hynautic hydraulic steering-3 stations 2-fuel priming pumps "Crash pump" emergency bilge pumping Water usage and production meters Stereo speakers w/volume control Co2 fire suppression system Cruisair air conditioning w/SMX controls FLOSCAN fuel consumption gauges Bennett trim tabs & indicators Tandem main engine Racor fuel filters Spin on oil and secondary fuel filters Fbg. battery boxes outboard of engines Engine room blowers and fans Air compressor Airseps Hynautic hydraulic engine controls-3 stations 2-oil change pumps WATER MAKERs 1300gpd (average) water maker (not used) Racks and bins for storage SMX air conditioning controls ISS Pro dual pyrometers Hatteras systems alarm and monitor Spare props in lighted lazarette
- Exclusions – All personal belongings, all ice chests, all rods reels, all fishing equipment. The items on the listing will go with the sale.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.