If you are looking for a well equipped, bluewater capable, owner's version catamaran, The Admiral 38 Executive Catamaran is worth your serious consideration. The Angelo Lavranos designed Admiral 38 has distinctive smooth lines and a sleek profile. The Admiral 38 is ideally suited to first time sailors as well as for short-handed sailing and performs exceptionally well in light to moderate winds while still maintaining a safe and stable platform in adverse sea conditions. Her generous beam enhances her performance capabilites and increase her interior space tremendously. Joy Toy is equipped with the amenities most cruisers are looking for: watermaker, radar, chartplotter, solar panels, hardtop with new dodger and side panels, twin diesel power, well appointed galley and comfortable sleeping quarters.
- LOA: 38.08 ft. Beam: 23 ft. Displacement: 15400 pounds
- Engine Brand: twin Yanmar Total Power: 27 hp x 2 Engine Model: 3YM30F Starboard Engine New in 2013 w < 50 hrs. Portside Engine - Hour Meter not registering but good oil sample results
- Fuel: 111 gallons Water: 136 gallon
- Joy Toy's hardtop covered cockpit features the starboard side helm with excellent visibilty from the double helm seat, cockpit seating at the table for 8, and a walkthrough to the swim deck aft. Two steps down through the large sliding glass door from Joy Toy's cockpit yields the saloon to starboard and the galley to port. The clear Beech woodwork throughout gives the interior a traditional and comfortable feel. The large C-shaped settee with varnished wood table easily seats six for meals or for relaxing. Opposite the settee is the big navigation station. The galley features a top loading freezer and NEW front loading fridge, 3 burner stove and oven with rotisserie, deep double stainless sink, solid surfacing counter tops and lots of storage. Four steps down to starboard, the entire hull is dedicated to the owner's suite, which has a queen size berth aft and a large head forward separated by a companionway that features an incredible amount of storage in latticework door faced lockers on both sides. The port hulll houses a queen cabin aft, a double cabin forward, with a head and shower on the outboard side of the companionway. The aft cabins have hanging lockers, dressing seats forward of the berths, and all berths feature large drawers for storage underneath.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 12v/120v electrics 2 x solar panels on hardtop Xantrex inverter A/C Sea Recovery watermaker Calorifier HWH Electric heads Cabin fans 12v & 120v outlets in cabins, at nav station and helm
- Raymarine C series radar/chartplotter Raymarine ST Series Autopilot Raymarine wind instrument Raymarine Tridata Icom VHF Sony stereo w/2 saloon speakers and 2 cockpit speakers
- Hull, Deck and Sailing Equipment
- Fully battened mainsail with stackpack and two sets of reef points Roller furling genoa Lofran tigress electric wiindlass Delta primary anchor and chain Fortress secondary anchor Bow seats Molded fiberglass forward window shades/steps Textilene side window shades. Walkway to bow between the trampolines Dinghy davits Swim ladder Stern shower Fibegrlass hardtop with opening hatch over cockpit Stainless steel BBQ
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- READ THE REVIEW ON ADMIRAL 38 Catamarans in LAT's 'n ATT's http://www.admiralyachts.co.za/images/reviews/38-latitudes-and-attitudes.pdf
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker: Kevin Welsh / EDWARDS YACHT SALES firstname.lastname@example.org 321.693.1642 mobile Skype Name: kevinyachtsales Click here to search for more Catamarans! Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats