Brand New Bottom Job, Hull Buff 'n Waxed, Sail Drives serviced with new seals and two new thru hulls in June 2014. Back in the water and Ready to Sail Away with New Owners!
If you are looking for a well equipped, bluewater capable, owner's version catamaran, The Admiral 38 Executive Catamaran is worth your serious consideration. One of the best layouts for a sub 40 foot Cat. The Angelo Lavranos designed Admiral 38 has distinctive smooth lines and a sleek profile. The Admiral 38 is ideally suited to first time sailors as well as for short-handed sailing and performs exceptionally well in light to moderate winds while still maintaining a safe and stable platform in adverse sea conditions. Her generous beam enhances her performance capabilites and increase her interior space tremendously. Joy Toy is equipped with the amenities most cruisers are looking for: watermaker, radar, chartplotter, solar panels, hardtop with new dodger and side panels, twin diesel powered Yanmars, well appointed galley and comfortable sleeping quarters.
- LOA: 38.08 ft. Beam: 23 ft. Displacement: 15400 pounds
- Engine Brand: twin Yanmar Total Power: 27 hp x 2 Engine Model: 3YM30F Starboard Engine New in 2013 w < 50 hrs. Portside Engine - Hour Meter not registering but believed to be approx 2650. Good oil sample results in Jan 2014.
- Fuel: 111 gallons Water: 136 gallon Holding: 2 tanks
- Joy Toy's hardtop covered cockpit features the starboard side helm with excellent visibilty from the double helm seat, cockpit seating at the table for 8, and a walkthrough to the swim deck aft. Two steps down through the large sliding glass door from Joy Toy's cockpit yields the saloon to starboard and the galley to port. The clear Beech woodwork throughout gives the interior a traditional and comfortable feel. The large C-shaped settee with varnished wood table easily seats six for meals or for relaxing. Opposite the settee is the big navigation station. The galley features a top loading freezer and NEW in 2012 Isotherm 12/24VDC front loading fridge, 3 burner stove and oven with rotisserie, deep double stainless sink, solid surfacing counter tops and lots of storage. Four steps down to starboard, the entire hull is dedicated to the owner's suite, which has a queen size berth aft and a large head forward separated by a companionway that features an incredible amount of storage in latticework door faced lockers on both sides. The port hulll houses a queen cabin aft, a double cabin forward, with a head and shower on the outboard side of the companionway. The aft cabins have hanging lockers, dressing seats forward of the berths, and all berths feature large drawers for storage underneath.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- 12v/120v Electrical Panel 2 x solar panels on hardtop (180w total) Xantrex/Freedom Marine 20 2k Watt Invertor/100 amp Charger A/C 12k btu by Mermaid Sea Recovery 12VDC watermaker model 170AW (170 gallons per day) Calorifier HWH (2) Electric heads Cabin fans 12v & 120v outlets in cabins, at nav station and helm
- Hull, Deck and Sailing Equipment
- Fully battened mainsail (new in Nov 2010) w/ two reefing points Roller furling genoa (new head stay Dec 2010) Lofrans Cayman electric wiindlass CQR primary anchor and chain Fortress secondary anchor Bow seats Molded fiberglass forward window shades/steps Textilene side window shades. Walkway to bow between the trampolines Trampolines replaced in Feb 2011 Dinghy davits Swim ladder Stern shower Fibegrlass hardtop with with window over cockpit for view of main Stainless steel BBQ
- Raymarine C80 series radar/chartplotter Raymarine ST6001 Smart PilotAutopilot ST60 Raymarine wind instrument (not operable) ST60 Raymarine Tridata Icom VHF Radio w/DSC Sony stereo w/2 saloon speakers and 2 cockpit speakers
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- READ THE REVIEW ON ADMIRAL 38 Catamarans in LAT's 'n ATT's http://www.admiralyachts.co.za/images/reviews/38-latitudes-and-attitudes.pdf
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing Broker: Kevin Welsh / EDWARDS YACHT SALES firstname.lastname@example.org 321.693.1642 mobile Skype Name: kevinyachtsales Click here to search for more Catamarans! Click here to search for more Quality Sailboats