- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 950
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
S2 Yachts introduces the next generation of premier American-made yachts with the all new Tiara 50 Coupe. Set to be delivered to key dealerships this fall, the all new Tiara 50 series redefines world class luxury with innovative design, engineering, and performance built for today's modern lifestyle.
"We have taken a best practices approach," said George Hetzel, Sales and Marketing vice president for S2 Yachts, "challenging each of our departments to deliver this ground breaking new Tiara 50 to market with innovation and styling meant to appeal to conservative and progressive consumers alike. We are excited to deliver this next generation of Tiara Yachts."
The Tiara 50's salon and bridge deck offer 360 degree panoramic views open to the cockpit through sliding aft doors built with indoor/outdoor living in mind. The salon offers a single level deck from the cockpit forward to the bridge where two small steps separate entertaining from the business of operating the vessel. The helm and dash features Tiara's proven sensible ergonomic placement of controls and gauges leaving plenty of room for flush mounting electronics.
The all new Tiara 50 is powered by twin Volvo IPS II propulsion systems in standard 800 horsepower or optional 950 horsepower configurations. The technologically advanced Volvo IPS II power plants are matched to a successful ocean proven hull delivering a solid ride whether enjoying a calm day cruise or pushing the vessel to island getaways far offshore.
The Tiara 50's design cues bring a sense of sleek styling, exceptional performance and luxurious comfort, intended to appeal to a broad spectrum of consumers. A wide range of options offers owners the opportunity to customize the vessel to match their personal style.
- Std Equipment Hull & Deck
- 5-year transferable limited warranty on hull & deck Custom diamond pattern non-skid deck & cockpit surfaces Fresh White Gelcoat Hull & Deck Imron Bootline (Color TBD) Hull Costructed w/Gelcoat Outer Layer, Balsa Cored Hullsides Deck Costructed w/Gelcoat Outer Layer , Balsa Coring Deck Side Engine Intake System Bronze Seacocks on all Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Tiara Custom Diamond Pattern Non-Skid Deck & Cockpit Surfaces Wood and Foam Core Stringers, Encapsulated by Hand Laid Fiberglass, are Integrated to the Hull. Gelcoat & Fiberglass-Lined Areas Molded in Hullside Windows w/Opening Ports Poly Rubrail w/316L S.S. Cap Eight(8) 12" S.S. Cleats for Lines Tiara Custom Composite Hardtop, Aluminum Windshield Frame w/Tempered Safety Glass,Safety Handrails & a Windshield Wiper System w/Three Washer Wipers. Hardtop Includes Powered Sun Roof. LED Navigation & Courtesy Lights
- Std Equipment Interior Group
- Teak Interior Grain-Filed Wood Finish Amtico Floor in Salon; Carpeted Lower Atrium and Staterooms 120V Outlets Throughout 12V Lighting Throughout Ten (10) Decorative Throw Pillows
- Std Equipment Instrumentation, Safety and Equipment
- Tiara Custom 12V/24V DC & 120V AC Electrical System w/Master Distribution Panels in the Galley One 240V AC 50 Amp 65' Dockside Power Cord w/Glendinning Cable Recoiler & Adapter for 30 Amp Service Cable TV Inlets/Outlets w/65' Dockside Cord TV & AM/FM Radio Antennas Onan 17Kw Diesel Generator w/Sound Shield & Helm Indicator Battery Charger (2), 100 Amp & 30 Amp 12V/24V Multiple Bank Battery System w/Batteries & Remote Battery Switches (four (4) Engine Batteries and Six(6) House Batteries Electrical Bonding System Volvo Active Corrosion Protection Volvo Electronic Engine Controls & Steering System Volvo IPS Joystick Plus Control & 7" Color Display High Output Alternators Engine Room Acoustical Insulation w/24V Lighting Racor Fuel Filters/Water Separators, Engines & Generator Raw Water Intake Strainers, Engines & Generator
- Std Equipment Aft Cockpit
- Storage or Optional Crew Quarters w/Access in Cockpit Sole Molded-in Forward Facing Lounge Fiberglass Cockpit Table w/Hi-Lo Actuator Molded-Steps to Deck Walkways & Swim Platform Cockpit LED Courtesy Lighting w/Remote Control Port and Starboard Cockpit Aft Facing Seats w/Storage Below Satelite Radio-Ready Clarion Stereo(Salon) w/MP3/iPod USB Port Two (2) JL Audio Spkrs, One (1) JL Audio Subwoofer, Amp/Remote Weather Covers for Cockpit Furniture
- Std Equipment Salon and Helm Area
- Aft Sliding Doors w/Window Coverings Blinds for Port & Starboard Salon Windows 40" LCD TV Mounted on a Hi-lo Actuator & Storage Compartment Blu-Ray DVD Player Stereo System Marine Air Systems 40,000 BTU Salon Air Conditioning System Helm w/Electric Engine Display, Flush Mount Electronics Cap, Drink Holders, 12V & 120V Outlets, & 17.5 Leather Steer-Wheel Opening Port & Starboard Side Windows Captains Chair w/Vertical, Fore & Aft Adjustment - Seat and a 1/2 Co-Pilot Chair w/Fore & Aft Slide, Adjustable Backrest For Facing Forward or Aft Port Sofa w/Storage & Dining/Coffee Table on Hi-Lo Pedistal. Seating for four (4) Volvo Glass Cockpit w/Integrated Electronics & Elect. Platform
- Optional Equipment
- Anchor Locker Washdowns: Fresh Water Macerator System for Heads Hydraulic Swim Platform Teak Aft Cockpit Table w/Ottomans Electric Grill (Transom) Telescoping Electric Aft Sunshade ACR RCL 100 Remote Spotlight Anti-Fouling Bottom Paint Black Ice Maker, Starboard Galley Forward Flatscreen LCD TV, Fwd VIP Stateroom Central Vacuum System Stereo System - VIP Stateroom Fwd Imron Non-Metallic Paint Hull Color (Titanium) Cockpit Carpet Aft Deck-Grass Cloth Underwater Lights - LED (3) All Chain Windless Flatscreen Cockpit TV Lenco Autotrim Garmin Pkg (2) 15" Displays (Glass Cockpit) Washdown - Raw Water Anchor Locker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.