- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Beautiful Hinckley dark green hull completely restored from 2009-13. As good as new with new Sails, New Paint, canvas, electronics, bow thruster, tanks, and more. A chance to own a classic in the true Hinckley Yacht Tradition. This yacht stands out in any harbor ! As close to museum quality thats possible.
Seller has purchased a larger Vessel and "Nor'Wester" is seriously for sale
Selling price does not reflect the money that has been spent !
- The interior layout is very well suited for a weekend outings or for ocean cruising. The owners cabin is forward with privacy door and separate head access. The main cabin has settees both starboard and port with pilot berths outboard of both. (The pilot berth is easily the the best berth at sea) The centerline table has drop leafs and is the access for lowering a raising the center board. Galley is to port, chart table is opposite to starboard with ice box access.
- New Raymarine C-90 Wide Screen Radar / Chart Plotter w AIS interface Radar Dome Mounted on Mizzen Mast ST 60 Wind ST 60 Auto Pilot w Smart Wheel Pilot Standard Horizon VHF GX2150 w AIS JRC Color Depth and Fish Finder Link 2000 Charger / Inverter Controller Pioneer Stereo with Bose 3/2/1 Amplifier Bose Speakers inside and outside New AC/DC Electrical Panel New Bow Thruster (2013) Side-Power Dual Remote Controller for Windless and Bow Thruster Loud Hailer on Mizzen Spreader Lights on Mizzen and Main Mast
- Nor'Wester has had a complete Retrofit. All systems were reworked in the last four years. Complete wood refinish in Al Clear LP finish. Bow Thruster was installed in 2013 and makes docking and backing up a dream. Hull and decks are solid glass with no suspect wood coring. The Hinckley Dark Green hull paint job is in prestine condition. Updated electronics are onboard. Standing and Running Rigging has been replaced and new sails purchased. She is turn key and ready to turn heads in any harbor. MOM 8 Overboard Set Up Life Sling USCG Safety Gear 2 Swim Ladders Muir Electric Windless w remote Side-Power Bow Thruster w remote Schaffer Furler New North Full Batten Main and Mizzen Lazy Jacks on Main and Mizzen New Hood Roller Furling Genoa Strong Track for Main and Mizzen Luff Track New Traveler mounted on Cabin Top Whisker Pole Diesel Heater in Main Salon New SS Tanks water and fuel New Holding Tank Bronze Centerboard Isotherm Hot Water Heater LP Shipmate 3 Burner Stove w Oven SS CQR Anchor w 300' Chain Stern Anchor w 25' Chain 250' Road New Standing Rigging 2008 Covers for all cockpit, deck, and rail varnish work
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a Personal Showing Contact Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org