RECENT PRICE REDUCTION- Owner found his new boat and wants her sold now!!
AMAZING DORAL FOR SALE!!
3-2014- New PropSpeed, Zincs & Wax Job!!
Bold styling is the hallmark of this Doral Boca Grande. She is constructed on a conventional modified- V hull, fully cored with a wide beam and includes a spacious swim platform that adds an additional 3 feet. She has been meticulously cared for by her current owners with many upgrades! She is generously outfitted for a very comfortable stay on longer cruises and many nights out on the hook. Some of her highlights are:
- Volvo KAD300 diesel engine package with Duo Props!
- Outdrives coated with the new PROPSPEED antifouling!
- Side Bow Thruster!
- Bottom job 6-2013!
- New cockpit vinyl installed 2011!
- New Vacuflush toilet 2013!
- Underwater OceanLED lights!
- New 16000 btu AC with soft start and sound shield 6-2013!
- Bose surround sound system!
- Extra 25-gallon fresh water tank!
- Custom BBQ for the extended swimplatform!
This boat is worth the look! I invite you to contact me anytime for a courtesy showing. Don’t wait; this boat won’t last long on the market!!
- * LOA w/ extended swim platform 39' 3" * Beam - 12' 6" * Min Draft - 2' 6" * Bridge Clearance 9' 8"
- * Fuel Tank- 2X 129 Gallons * Fresh Water Tanks- 75 Gallons * Black Water Tank- 37 Gallons * Hot Water Capacity- 10 Gallons
- Additional Information
- Notable Extras * Volvo Pent KAD 300 Duo Prop * Extra set of aluminum Pops * Custom BBQ * New Vacuflush - 2013 * Kohler 5kw Generator * New cockpit vinyl 2011 * SidePower bow truster * Pair of OceanLED A6 underwater lights * 3 Flatscreen TVs * 2 DVD players * BOSE surround sound * New Roca Anchor with 200 feet of galvanized chain * Extra 25 Gallon Fresh Water Tank * Full maintenance history * Bottom pain 2013 * Outdrives coated with new PROPSPEED Antifouling * New 16000 BTU AC with soft start and sound shield 6-2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.