Custom 23' Seacraft. This boat was taken to the bottom and redone from the stringers up.
- Garmin 740 S
- NEW 2012 ETEC 300 HP with warranty
- REFIT 2013
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The SeaCraft 23 Classic is currently built utilizing the same time-honored hull design as when first introduced in the early 1970's. With more than 25 years of proven performance, fishability, and classic styling, this boat is built for the diehard SeaCraft fan and the astute boater who desires the clean no-nonsense layout from the early days of center consoles. With the legendary Variable Deadrise Hull to build on, the 23 Classic is the same reliable workhorse, but like all of today's SeaCraft boats - the latest hardware, fiberglass, gelcoat and core materials are blended for strength and durability. From the no-wood construction, fiberglass-encapsulated foam-filled box stringer system, solid fiberglass bottom, cored transom and hull sides, to her gracious sheer and elegant appearance, the 23 is an anchor in the SeaCraft heritage story. The SeaCraft 23 Classic comes complete with a console designed to flush-mount or add an optional in-dash box for a full array of electronics, custom T-top with Rupp Radial Top Gun outriggers, Weblon canvas top and rod holders, leaning post with storage box and rod holders, two baitwells, saltwater washdown and a host of high quality hardware. Powered with a single 250 hp or twin 150 hp outboards, the 23 maintains measured performance at all levels reaching speeds in excess of 50 mph, while drifting or trolling comfortably with incredible stability.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell Russ@denisonyachtsales.com My Biography Page