4 Cabin plus crew cabin version
- This Lagoon 560 is fully equipped and in excellent condition. She was never chartered and was used only by her owner. This fast cruising catamaran is an innovative and more luxurious range of the Lagoon's style with a large functional elegant interior design. With three decks she offers plenty of space and privacy like that you would expect on much larger motoryacht. Below are four separate full equipped air conditioned cabins. On the main deck there is the salon, galley, fully equipped navigation center, cockpit, and bathing. Above is the nearly 20 square meters flybridge with a main steering position. In front of the left float is a crew cabin. If you want a well built, high performance boat then this Lagoon 560 is one of the best on the market today.
- Outside Equipment
- Teak on deck Teak swim ladder Teak on flybridge Teak on deck sidewalk around salon Opacmare Hydraulic gangway with remote control Hydraulic platform for dinghy, 50 kg with remote control Delta anchor with 100-meter 12mm Water pump for salt and sweet water near to anchor Fresh water dock inlet Icemaker 220V in cockpit (2) Refrigerators Winter cover for cockpit Sun cover for cockpit Large Bimini on flybridge with additional sun cover (4) Electric winches Electric doors to flybridge
- Electricl Equipment
- Onan 17 kW generator Anti-vibrating steel plate under generator (2) Victron 24/5000 VA inverters Gel batteries 840-amp,24V Pack for two battery chargers 24V, 100-amp each
- Inside Equipment
- Air conditioning and heat in all cabins Sea Recovery Aquamatic 220V water maker 280 L/H Tecma electric toilets, 4 cabins Miele clothes washer and dryer Miele 220V dish washer Microwave Refrigerator and freezer Curtains and mosquito nets Fans for salon and cabins Leather sofa in salon, leather bulkhead organizers in cabin Thermal insulation ceiling in salon
- White mast and boom Big canoe boom
- (4) cabins with double beds, showers, and WC Captain's cabin with single bed, shower, and WC
- Twin Yanmar diesels, 115 hp with direct shaft Engine hours: 550
- Raymarine on flybridge and salon: Radar 18" 48 nm, 4 kW , AIS500, VHF Raymarine 240E, double handset with DSC, plotter, autopilot, touch screen, (2) Raymarine CAM 100 (camera under flybridge) Raymarine E120 and E140- Europe charts Mast antenna for TV, VJF, AM/FM, and GSM Chain counter on flybridge Sony 32" LCD TV, DVD player, radio, CD and USB
- Full batten main sail Genoa Dacron staysail Mylar tri-radial Genaker, 155 m2 with a furling system
- Diesel 1300 liter tank Water 1300 liter tank (4) Holding tanks (73 litres for each)
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.