- 23 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Chris Craft has joined the ranks of high-end boat makers who are expanding their product lines to cater to the center console market.
The Catalina 23 is the first in a line of "High Style" fishing watersports boats that the company says "bear all of the beautiful and traditional design features of Chris-Crafts other models"
The Catalina 23, which is actually 23 1/2 feet, features a beam of more than 8 feet, a deep-V hull, a flared bow and a wood free hull with an integrated fiberglass structural liner.
The Standard engine is a Yamaha F250 TXR, V-6 with digital gages and electronic fuel injection.
The boat can accommodate 8 people.
On the deck of the Catalina 23 are custom rod boxes that can hold fishing rods up to 7 feet long. Chris Craft signature teak and stainless-steel through-hull fittings are evident throughout.
The spacious self-bailing cockpit contains a folding two-person transom seat as well as a two-person bench that flips up to reveal the head.
An optional Ray Marine electronics package includes a fish finder and depth details. Behind the helm sits a 20-gallon livewell with a raw water system, an LED light, a powder coated aluminum leaning post and a customizable livewell timer.
- Standard Equipment
- Ivory Cream Gelcoat Hull Stripe Coach Base Bottom Ivory Cream Cockpit Vinyl: Embossed Cream Vinyl-Diamond Insert Embossed Chestnut Vinyl-Base Plasdeck Synthetic Teak (Blond) Helm Console Canvas - Toast Helm Seat Cover with Cooler - Toast Panel, Helm Switch Yamaha Command Link Plus Custom Rod Storage, Port and Starboard Port and Starboard Fish Boxes with Macerator Teak Swim Platform Accents Teak Forward Anchor Area Self Bailing Cockpit Walk Thru Transom Door 3-Step Swim Ladder Storage LED Cockpit Lighting 12 Rod Holders (Including T-Top) Removable Coaming Pads on Both Port and Starboard Raw Water Wash-down Outlet at Port Entry SS Steering Wheel w/Tilt Helm Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo System 36 Quart Cooler Under Helm Seat Lenco Electric Trim Tabs w/Indicator Lights on Switch Hydraulic Steering Fresh Water System (13 Gallon Capacity) Porta Potti w/Optional Dockside Pumpout 3-Drawer Tackle Box MSC Sensa Tank Monitor for Water Tank
- Factory Installed Options
- Yamaha Command Link Plus Gage Cockpit Package (Fwd Sunpad/Table/Pedestal) Dockside Pump-Out Sport Top w/Slider Ivory Cream Frame-Toast Canvas Windless w/SS Anchor & Line
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment. Please contact us in MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108