- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WHERE WILL YOU TRAVEL IN THIS BEAUTIFUL CATAMARAN?
Blue water capabilities equate to: extended travels with family and friends, entertainment for your business endeavors, income-based in a charter scenario, or any combination thereof. The ocean is the limit.
This 50' Prout Catamaran was custom built with four staterooms, each with ensuite heads, a large salon and cockpit with ample seating for entertaining, fine finishing touches through out ... think inlaid woods, luminous lighting and luxury.
Additions in the form of a water maker, washing machine, dryer, air conditioning and heat will assure that you can take your creature comforts with you on any excursion near and far.
This is the only 2011 Prout Catamaran on the market and she is exceptional. Think BIG. Give me a call and let's schedule an appointment to personally view the possibilities.
(Held in an S Corp.)
- Teak sole through out, maple veneer, inlaid tables, top grain leather, individual CruisAir AC/Heat controls in staterooms, Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper II water maker, Cummins Onan 9 kW generator. Master Stateroom: Located to starboard and aft Double size berth Stainless steeel reading lights (2) Hanging lockers, one with shelf storage Built-in desk with storage compartment and vanity Port above desk with retractable sun shade Samsung flat screen TV on swivel bracket Fusion stereo system Stainless steel overhead light fixtures Natural light through ports Courtesy floor lighting Emergency hatch with shade and screen Master Head: Electric, fresh water toilet Red glass wash basin Vanity Separate showering stall with Gaomo shower fixture (2) Ports VIP Stateroom: Located to port and aft Double size berth (2) Hanging lockers; one with shelf storage Overhead light fixtures Stainless steel reading lights Courtesy floor lighting Port light Emergency hatch with shade and screen VIP Head: Dual entrances, from VIP stateroom and companionway Electric, fresh water flush toilet Separate shower compartment FRP showering fixture Marble/honeycomb countertop with basin Cabinet Mirror Overhead LED lighting Courtesy floor lighting (2) Ports Overhead hatch with shade and screen Guest Staterooms (forward): Double size berths with (4) molded steps Storage under berth Large hanging locker with shelf storage Small, red settee Overhead light fixtures Stainless steel reading light fixtures Courtesy floor lighting Port Emergency hatches with shades and screens Teak cabin sole HEADS AND SHOWERS (Forward): Electric flush toilet with freshwater flush Marble/honeycomb countertop with red glass wash basin Fold-up showering bench Overhead LED lighting Courtesy floor lighting Overhead hatch with shade and screen Integrated shower compartment with FRP fixture Salon: Large settee and dinette to port Curved settee to starboard Beautiful inlaid wood dining tables with storage Teak sole Overhead LED lighting Recessed rope lighting Abundant natural light and panoramic view (2) Emergency hatches LG flat screen TV Fusion stereo (4) Speakers Navigation station: Raymarine E80 GPS Raymarine Autohelm ST60+ Raymarine Ray 218 In-laid compass accent, opening chart table White leather swivel chair Galley: U-shaped galley to starboard facing main salon area; ideal for entertaining Dual, stainless steel sink Marble countertops and wood cabinets Isotherm refrigerator and freezer; hide-away cabinet Force 10 4-burner stove and oven Trident Marine L.P. Gas Control/Detection Contoure microwave Wine cabinet
- Cockpit - Lounge
- Curved settee to port with cushions Large table for entertaining your guests Small curved settee to starboard with cushions Small table to starboard Cockpit sink with Arrow retractable faucet Entire cockpit is protected by a hard top Teak aft deck Non skid bow and side decks Raised helm area is to starboard
- Sails and Rigging
- MANUFACTURER PROVIDED INFORMATION The Prout 50 SW achieves the strength essential in catamaran design by bonding the bulkheads into a one piece hull molding to form deep box sections, and then by bonding the one piece deck molding to the hull and bulkheads to create a monocoque shell. The hull has integrated longitudinal and transverse mini-nacelles designed specifically to increase stiffness. The bulkheads are strategically located to absorb torsion and compression loads inherent in a catamaran's structure. The mainmast support bulkhead is mounted on a stringer to help transmit the mast loads away from the bridge deck. The hull is fully resin infused with E-Glass and isophathalic (vinylester) resin and it contains a closed-cell PVC foam core to ensure strength and integrity and far superior impact resistance-compared to a traditional solid skin lay-up. Bulkheads and cabin soles are also produced using resin infusion to reduce weight and increase stiffness. The deck is produced using resin infusion and it also contains a PVC foam core, a tall horizontal and high stress areas, which is sandwiched using quad axial cloth. Watertight bulkheads fore and aft add buoyancy and security in the event of collision and ensure the watertight integrity of the boat. SAILS Mainsail Area: 954 ft.2 (88.6 m2) Genoa Area: 656 ft.2 (60.9 m2) Sail Area: 1,610 ft.2 (149.5 m2) Screecher: 150% Roller furling Fully battened mainsail (Pride) with Bat-Car system (3) reef points in mainsail (2) single line mainsail reef lines led aft to cockpit StacPac sail cover made with Sunbrella fabric Furling genoa jib, controlled from cockpit UV leech protection on genoa RIGGING MAST AND STANDING RIGGING Anodized aluminum mast by Marechal Anodized aluminum boom by Marechal Boom vang Rope clutches for halyards, furling and reefing lines Internal halyards led aft to helm Standing rigging 316 stainless steel wire Custom 316 stainless steel chain plate for shrouds Bowsprit extension for Screecher SAIL HANDLING AND RUNNING RIGGING Roller Furling for Genoa and Screecher (1) Lewmar 58 electric ST halyard/furling winch (2) Lewmar 54 ST genoa winches (1) Lewmar 48 ST mast winch
- Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E120 GPS, Radar and Plotter Raymarine 4 kW Radar Raymarine Autohelm ST 7002 Raymarine Autohelm ST 60+ Raymarine St 60+ Wind Volvo Penta engine instrument at helm Lewmar electric anchor windlass and Lewmar AA560 control Anchor and 230' chain Seawater anchor wash-down system
- Deck Equipment
- (4) Stainless steel pulpits with teak seats (aft and forward) Seawater deck wash-down system Stainless steel dinghy davits Stainless steel swim ladder on starboard transom Hot and cold shower on transom (12) opening deck hatches Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel side boarding gates (8) Stainless steel 12” cleats (2) Deck water fillers Deck fuel filler (2) Deck waste pump outs
- Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Volvo diesel sail drive engines, 55 hp each, under 350 hours (2) Maxi-folding props Fresh water engine cooling system Volvo Penta engine instrument panel at helm position Fuel tanks in FRP Vinylester 600 liters total capacity (158 gallons) Racor 500 series fuel filters Sound Down sound insulation in each engine compartment
- Voltage: 12v DC Onan 9 kW Mastervolt inverter/charger CruisAir air-conditioning system and reverse cycle heat Custom 12v DC/120v AC electrical distribution panel with circuit breakers Battery combiner integrated with the electrical system Shore power provides 110v AC with dual receptacles (4) House batteries (2) Engine start batteries Mast wiring run in plastic conduits Battery charging from high output alternators or shore power Mast lights: navigation lights, anchor light, steaming light, two deck lights and tri-color lights Electrical outlets throughout Alarm system: environment-high bilge, gas, fire/smoke/heat alert; machinery-high water temp, low oil pressure on main engine; high oil temp and low oil pressure on transmission and reduction gear
- Hot and cold pressure water system (4) Automatic bilge pumps (1,600 GPH each), two in each hull (2) Automatic bilge pumps (2,200 GPH each), one in each engine compartment (2) Manually operated bilge pumps 35 liter/min Fresh water tanks with 1,000 liter total capacity (260 gallons) 20 lb aluminum propane gas bottle in self-draining locker below cockpit settee 50 liter hot water heater (2) 25 gallon black water tanks Black water direct overboard discharge via Y valve and pump out through deck pump-outfitting Hot/cold shower on starboard transom
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT: CARA HALUSKA 949.257.3761 CHaluska@MarinersYachts.com