- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
**PRICE REDUCTION!** DISTRESS SALE!**BOAT MUST GO NOW!**
This beautiful 2006 100' Custom Steel Ketch was designed by her original owner and Stuart M. Roy, a famous professional naval architect, to be a world class offshore sailing vessel. Spirit was designed and purpose built to Class to meet and exceed the under 24m Load Line requirements. Her "Damage Stability Calculations" have been Certified by both the RYA and RINA, as passing the stringent MCA Code 0 requirements, and she is on the Maltese Registry of Commercial Yachts. She is also EU VAT paid.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Starting on the main deck, Aft, there are Stainless railings with seats built in port and stbd. Stainless steel davits are located at the stern for tender launch and retrieval. Just forward is the outside helm station with controls and a dash panel with nav gear. There is an arch above with mainsheet traveler located on top. Hydraulic genoa sheet winches are located just aft of helm station on each side. Forward of the helm is a large cockpit table with fold down wings and upholstered seating on both sides for 10. A large canvas awning on a stainless frame is located above. Decks are of beautiful Burmese teak. Moving forward, there is a large upholstered sunpad located amidships just forward of the lower helm station windshield. Seven opening hatches are located on the main deck for plenty of fresh air. Up at the bow, there is a large open deck space for foldable chairs, along with a hatch leading into the separate crew cabin for the chef and extra stew. All the way forward is the anchor windlass and walk out bow pulpit with stainless surrounding railings. Headsail and staysail are on Harken hydraulic roller furler's for ease of handling. Mainsail and mizzen are raised with assistance of a hydraulic winch. Moving down the companionway, into the raised pilot house area, to stbd and aft down three stairs is the fully equipped galley, with access to the engine room and captains and crews cabin. The main salon area is adorned in light chestnut hardwood and veneers, with champagne novasuede upholstery, and white tongue and groove ceiling panels. Soles are finished with Aikona rubber composite faux teak and holly. To stbd is a stand up bar with a white upholstered dining area forward, and to port is storage cabinetry and a pop up plasma TV and another white upholstered settee. The mizzen mast is wrapped in a chestnut box in the center of the salon with a decorative clock, barometer and thermometer mounted facing aft. Forward to port again is a chart table followed by the interior lower helm station with full instrumentation and joystick steering. Large windows surround the pilot house for great visibility and natural light. Moving below to the forward guest area, there are two queen cabins with ensuite heads, and two twin cabins with ensuite heads. All guest cabins are nicely done in light chestnut wood with air conditioning, and opening portholes for fresh air. Upholstered headboards are above the berths with reading lights for bedtime reading. The full beam master cabin is located aft of the main salon with a centerline King berth. The vessel name is written on the bulkhead above in decorative stainless steel lettering. Storage cabinets and desk top are located to stbd, and hanging locker and settee to port. The ensuite head offers his and hers sinks set in a marble countertop, with a large power shower, and vacuflush toilet.
- 5 Guest Cabins with ensuite heads plus 5 crew.
- Deck Equipment
- Running Lights Stainless Stantions and Life Lines Dock Lines And Fenders (3) 8 man Zodiac Life Rafts Life Jackets Burmese Teak Decks Opening Hatches and Port Holes Rail Mount For Outboard Eng. Transom Lazerette 4 Horse Shoe Bouy's Harken Hydraulic Winches Cockpit Awning Aluminum Boarding Stairs German Lloyds Oversized Rigging Cockpit Table Radar Arch Data Hydraulic Steering Fore Deck Sun Pad Stainless Steel Davits Cockpit Table Railing Mounted Seats In Stern Harken Hydraulic Roller Furlers Passarelle Pentex Sails Danish Bluewave Turnbuckles
- Flybridge Electronics
- Vion Electric Barometer Garmin Handheld GPS12 JRC Radio Telephone JSB196GM Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Fishfinder Raymarine 48 Mile Radar JRC GMDSS NCT-196N/NBDP Modem Raymarine 240 VHF w/External Speaker 16W Megaphone Raymarine ST7001 Autopilotw/Joystick Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Raymarine ST290 Wind Display Raymarine ST7001 Autopilotw/Joystick Raymarine ST290 Graphic Display Raymarine E80 Chartplotter Raymarine Fish Finder Raymarine 48 Mile Radar Chipset Charts West,Central,East Med Plastimo Compass Offshore 135 Raymarine 240 VHF w/External Speaker Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display (Captains Cabin) Companionway ( ICOM Handheld VHF IC M71 2 ICOM Handheld GMDSS VHF IC-GM1600E
- Electrical System
- 12v And 24v Low Battery Alarm 12v Batt w/Charger for GDMSS Radio 2 12v Batts for instruments & Lights Hot Water Heater Kohler 31KW Generator Kohler 11KW Generator Climma Reverse Cycle AC Units 2 Cristec 24v Auto Battery Chargers Studer inverter AJ2400 2.4KW Engine Room Camera to Bridge and Helm Displays 12v Rechargable Jump Start 24v Engine Batt Bank (4 12v 8D Type Marine) 2 12v 31 Series Batteries& 5amp Charger(Generators) 24v House Batt Bank (4 12v 8D Type Marine)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3126B 320HP Diesel Kohler 31KW gen Set Kohler 11KW Gen Set (Night) Halyard Water Seperator For Main & Gens w/Alarm Technicomar Watermaker 35GPH Engine Room Color Camera To Bridge and Helm Chart Plotters Bruntons 4 Blade Variable Pitch Prop Dripless Shaft Seal Gloria Fire System Climma Reverse Cycle AC Lead & High Density Foam Insulation Side Power Hydraulic Bow Thruster New Polyethylene Water Tanks ZF W325 2.47:1 Transmission Gianneschi Macerator & Fresh Water Pumps 819 Gallon Holding Tanks
- Sails And Rigging
- Staysail Ketch Rigged Aluminum Masts and Booms Harken Cars And Tracks Dyneema Halyards and sheets German Lloyds Rigging UK Halsey DCP Pentax Tri Radial Cut Fully Battened Main and Mizzen Slab Reefing Blue Wave Terminals Antal Clutches and Deck Equipment Harken Hydraulic Winches and Furlers
- Galley and Laundry
- Microwave Washer Dryer Refrigerator/Freezer Chest Freezer Siemens Oven and Cooktop Bar Refrigerator Dish Washer Ice Maker Coffee Maker Stainless Electric BBQ Chilled Water Dispenser
- Retractable Plasma TV Large Glass Windows For Light and Visibilty Wet Bar Dining Table With Upholstered U Shaped Seating and Bench Seat Upholstered Settee Lower Helm Station Light Chestnut Wood Cabinetry Aikona Nonslip Composite Soles Novasuede Upholstered Settee Air Conditioning Recessed Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- King Size Bed Full Beam Cabin Desk Top Settee 6 Portlights Escape Hatch Hanging Closet Ensuite Head Air Conditioning
- Master Head
- Marble Counter Tops Twin Sink Basins Vacuflush Head Hot and Cold Pressure Water Shower Stall w/Upgraded Power Shower Recessed Lighting Air Conditioning
- Recent Upgrades
- 2010 Rebuilt Standing Rigging 2010 Rewired All Electrical and Installed Isolation Transformer 2010 Installed Emergency Engine Driven Bilge Pump 2010 Welded Seems In Both Masts 2011 Installed Engine Driven Electric Generator 2011 Installed New External Air Ventilation System Throughout Boat 2011Installed Additional Air Conditioner and Ice Maker In Main Salon 2011 Refit Crews Quarters2011 Faired Bottom and Repainted Adding Extra Knot Of Speed 2013 Replaced All batteries And Chargers 2013 Changed All Internal And External Lights To LED’s2 013 Serviced All Nav Lights and Radio’s 2013 Updated All Navigational Charts2013 Serviced All Hydraulic Pumps 2013 Serviced and Replaced All Water and AC Pumps As Necessary 2013 Serviced Water Makers, and Installed New Membranes 2013 Cleaned All Water And Fuel Tanks 2013 Inspected Standing Rigging. Replaced As necessary and Tuned 2013 Replaced All Running Rigging 2013 Serviced and Re-Bedded All Winches 2013 All Sails were Cleaned 2013 Repainted All Bilges and Lockers 2013 Repainted Hull2013 Sanded Teak Decks2 013 Sanded All Exterior Woodwork and Applied 5 Coats Of Varnish 2013 Installed new Aft Deck Cover and Complete New Winter Cover
- Designed by the famous Stuart M. Roy, this fabulous 30.5m (100ft) LOA, 100 tonne, steel yacht was completed and launched at Aegean Yacht Services of Bodrum, Turkey in the spring of 2006 and after motoring and sailing trials, she completed her first full season in 2007. She has a beautifully smooth hull and a superb interior finish, as well as many innovative features. The yacht has been designed and built to the classification standards of RINA (Registro Italiano Navale) and the construction work carried out under their supervision. The yacht has a charter certificate for Category 0 (unlimited) usage for 10- 12 charter guests plus full crew. “Spirit of the East” has the ability to make fast passages under sail or power. The yacht has a long slim hull with a tight turn of the bilge to enhance the transverse stability and sail carrying power without requiring excessively deep draught. The keel and rudder are aerofoil sections for good efficiency and the rudder is a partially- balanced spade type providing good control and manoeuvrability. The propeller is a 4- bladed Varifold unit for optimum efficiency under power and low drag when under sail. The powerful ketch rig features high- tech sails and running rigging controlled by Harken hydraulic winches and headsail furling systems for ease of operation. With guest accommodation in suites, comfortable lounging cockpit areas, a luxury finish down below, stunning chestnut joinery and full air- conditioning, this yacht has proven to be very popular with charter guests.
- Owners Personal Effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.