This beautiful custom steel ketch was designed by her original owner and Stuart M. Roy, a famous professional naval architect, to be a world class offshore sailing vessel. Spirit was designed and purpose built to Class to meet and exceed the under 24m Load Line requirements. Her "Damage Stability Calculations" have been Certified by both the RYA and RINA, as passing the stringent MCA Code 0 requirements, and she is on the Maltese Registry of Commercial Yachts. She is also EU VAT paid.
- Beam: 21
- Total Power: 320 Cruising Speed: 9 Max Speed: 11
- Fuel: 1099 Fresh Water: 597 Holding: 819
- 5 Guest Cabins with ensuite heads plus 5 crew.
- Retractable Plasma TV Wet Bar Dining Table w/chairs Aikona Nonslip Composite Soles Novasuede Upholstered Settee
- Main Companionway
- ICOM Handheld VHF IC M71 2 ICOM Handheld GMDSS VHF IC-GM1600E
- Captains Cabin
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display
- Master Stateroom
- King Size Bed Full Beam Cabin Desk Top Settee 6 Portlights Escape Hatch Hanging Closet Ensuite Head
- Master Head
- Marble Counter Tops Twin Sink Basins Vacuflush Head Hot and Cold Pressure Water Shower Stall
- Galley and Laundry
- Microwave Washer Dryer Refrigerator/Freezer Chest Freezer Siemens Oven and Cooktop Bar Refrigerator Dish Washer Ice Maker Coffee Maker Stainless Electric BBQ Chilled Water Dispenser
- Deck Equipment
- Running Lights Stainless Stantions and Life Lines Dock Lines And Fenders Harken Hydraulic Winches Cockpit Awning German Lloyds Oversized Rigging Cockpit Table Radar Arch Data Hydraulic Steering Sun Pad Cockpit Table Radar Arch Hydraulic Steering Harken Hydraulic Roller Furlers Passarelle Pentex Sails Danish Bluewave Turnbuckles
- Flybridge Electronics
- Vion Electric Barometer Garmin Handheld GPS12 JRC Radio Telephone JSB196GM Raymarine E120 Chartplotter Raymarine Fishfinder Raymarine 48 Mile Radar JRC GMDSS NCT-196N/NBDP Modem Raymarine 240 VHF w/External Speaker 16W Megaphone Raymarine ST7001 Autopilotw/Joystick Furuno Navtex NX-300
- Lower Helm Electronics
- Raymarine ST290 Wind Display Raymarine ST7001 Autopilotw/Joystick Raymarine ST290 Graphic Display Raymarine E80 Chartplotter Raymarine Fish Finder Raymarine 48 Mile Radar Chipset Charts West,Central,East Med Plastimo Compass Offshore 135 Raymarine 240 VHF w/External Speaker
- Electrical System
- 12v And 24v Low Battery Alarm 12v Batt w/Charger for GDMSS Radio 2 12v Batts for instruments & Lights Hot Water Heater Kohler 31KW Generator Kohler 11KW Generator Climma Reverse Cycle AC Units 2 Cristec 24v Auto Battery Chargers Studer inverter AJ2400 2.4KW Engine Room Camera to Bridge and Helm Displays 12v Rechargable Jump Start 24v Engine Batt Bank (4 120AH Batts) 2 12v Batts& 5amp Charger(Generator) 24v House Batt Bank (4 120AH Batts)
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Caterpillar 3126B 320HP Diesel Halyard Water Seperator For Main & Gens w/Alarm Technicomar Watermaker 35GPH Bruntons 4 Blade Variable Pitch Prop Dripless Shaft Seal Gloria Fire System lead & High Density Foam Insulation Side Power Hydraulic Bow Thruster New Polyethylene Water Tanks ZF W325 2.47:1 Transmission Gianneschi Macerator & Fresh Water Pumps
- Recent Upgrades
- 2010 Rebuilt Standing Rigging 2010 Rewired All Electrical and Installed Isolation Transformer 2010 Installed Emergency Engine Driven Bilge Pump 2010 Welded Seems In Both Masts 2011 Installed Engine Driven Electric Generator 2011 Installed New External Air Ventilation System Throughout Boat 2011Installed Additional Air Conditioner and Ice Maker In Main Salon 2011 Refit Crews Quarters2011 Faired Bottom and Repainted Adding Extra Knot Of Speed 2013 Replaced All batteries And Chargers 2013 Changed All Internal And External Lights To LED’s2 013 Serviced All Nav Lights and Radio’s 2013 Updated All Navigational Charts2013 Serviced All Hydraulic Pumps 2013 Serviced and Replaced All Water and AC Pumps As Necessary 2013 Serviced Water Makers, and Installed New Membranes 2013 Cleaned All Water And Fuel Tanks 2013 Inspected Standing Rigging. Replaced As necessary and Tuned 2013 Replaced All Running Rigging 2013 Serviced and Re-Bedded All Winches 2013 All Sails were Cleaned 2013 Repainted All Bilges and Lockers 2013 Repainted Hull2013 Sanded Teak Decks2 013 Sanded All Exterior Woodwork and Applied 5 Coats Of Varnish 2013 Installed new Aft Deck Cover and Complete New Winter Cover
- Designed by the famous Stuart M. Roy, this fabulous 30.5m (100ft) LOA, 100 tonne, steel yacht was completed and launched at Aegean Yacht Services of Bodrum, Turkey in the spring of 2006 and after motoring and sailing trials, she completed her first full season in 2007. She has a beautifully smooth hull and a superb interior finish, as well as many innovative features. The yacht has been designed and built to the classification standards of RINA (Registro Italiano Navale) and the construction work carried out under their supervision. The yacht has a charter certificate for Category 0 (unlimited) usage for 10- 12 charter guests plus full crew. “Spirit of the East” has the ability to make fast passages under sail or power. The yacht has a long slim hull with a tight turn of the bilge to enhance the transverse stability and sail carrying power without requiring excessively deep draught. The keel and rudder are aerofoil sections for good efficiency and the rudder is a partially- balanced spade type providing good control and manoeuvrability. The propeller is a 4- bladed Varifold unit for optimum efficiency under power and low drag when under sail. The powerful ketch rig features high- tech sails and running rigging controlled by Harken hydraulic winches and headsail furling systems for ease of operation. With guest accommodation in suites, comfortable lounging cockpit areas, a luxury finish down below, stunning chestnut joinery and full air- conditioning, this yacht has proven to be very popular with charter guests.
- Owners Personal Effects
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.