- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- F300C 4-Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Carolina Blue hull 28 Regulator has the advance power of all-new Yamaha F300 V6 twins and the Command Link Plus controls making this boat ready for anything from the bays to the canyons. The bracket engine mounting maximizes the interior vollume, providing plenty of room for offshore fishing or family fun.
This boat features 6'6" headroom in the console interior wiht electric marine head, and battery and electronic access panels. The lowered integrated seating in the forward console accommodates passenger comfort and improves operator's forward vision. This boat also comes with the option T-top with electronics box, spread lights and outrigger base, three-sided spray curtain enclosure, deluxe tackle centers, and power assist steering.
- Fishing Equipment
- Saltwater washdown Insulated illuminated forward fish boxes (3) 33 gal. Freshwater System with washdown and transom shower Super sport leaning post with footrest, backrest, rod holders, cup holders & cooler storage Stainless steel rod holders (4) Locking illuminated rod storage Insulated illuminated transom fish box Insulated illuminated transom livewell
- Teleflex Seastar hydraulic tilt steering Ritchie blue face Supersport compass Frameless fiberglass integrated console door Fiberglass linered stand-up head compartment with electric head & 6 gal. holding tank EZ-View flush mount electronic mounting face & access in head compartment Recessed comfort footrest with storage access 74 qt. insulated cooler under forward console seat Breakered electrical system Triple battery system with switches & marine batteries Upholstered console seating for two Frameless tempered glass windshield Glove box with white fiberglass lid Console storage tray with (2) stainless steel cup holders Stainless steel handrails Vented port light in console
- Deck and Cockpit
- Stainless steel 14x18 trim tabs with indicator switch Cockpit lighting Bilge pump with automatic float switch Pull up bow cleats Springline and cockpit cleats with hawse pipes Forward dry storage compartment Forward deck anchor locker with rope storage Molded non-skid on horizontal surfaces Stainless steel hardware thru bolted with elastic stop nuts Stainless steel transom handrail Stainless steel thru-hull fittings Stainless steel scuppers Transom walk-through with door 360 degree coaming pads Integrated flush folding transom seat Armstrong dual engine bracket with integrated telescoping ladder
- Optional Equipment
- Entire hull, Carolina Blue Fiberglass T-top with electronics box, molded in spreader lights, built in Lee sidewinder outrigger base and LED lights Three-sided spray curtain enclosure 2X deluxe tackle center Edson wheel with power knob Teleflex power assist steering Charcoal/red/charcoal Safety package - includes (2) 8" x 20" Taylor Made fenders; (2) Fender lines; (6) Life vests; (1) Throwable cushion; (1) Life jacket storage case; (1) Orion 544 12 gauge flare kit; (2) Kidde B/C fire extinguishers; (1) Danforth #14 anchor; (1) 5/16" x 6' coated chain; (2) 5/16" galvanized shackles; (1) 1/2" x 150' anchor rode; (4) 1/2" x 20' dock lines; (2) 1/2" x 25' dock lines
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Hampton Office - 757-723-0793 Baltimore Office - 410-342-6600 Grasonville Office - 410-827-0873 Beaufort Office - 252-728-2645 Wanchese Office - 252-473-5010