- 29 (ft.) 9 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 383 Mag MPI Mercruiser Bravo1
- Number of Engines
1999 Baja Outlaw. New engines in 10/12. 383 Mag Stroker Mercuiser engines. 325 prop rated hp each. Never slept in. Gaffrig gauges and controls. Tab and drive indicators, interior like new. Aft sun pad needs a little repair. Boat is wrapped, if you don't like the colors.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Available in single and twin MerCruiser engine configurations, Baja's 29 Outlaw can be custom-tailored to fit an owner's need for speed. Plus, the 29 Outlaw features amenities such as: large fuel capacity for fewer stops at the pump, individual color choices, excellent rough-water handling and precision Kiekhaefer performance controls. The 29 Outlaw also offers an integrated windscreen, standup bolster seats for smooth driving, and the Baja deep-V hull design. And since the Baja 29 Outlaw is available with an APBA Factory I package, boaters can turn the day on the water into a day at the races.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Craig with any questions. 941-232-6294.