- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.0-litre MPI (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOW HOURS AND LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 2006 CARVER 36 MARINER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boats since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 6.0-litre MPI Gas Engine's with only 185 hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler 7.3kw Generator (150-hours), Windlass Anchor, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log), Multi-Function Raymarine NAV-System Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot), Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure, Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records. Note bridge enclosure only used 1-season, in excellent condition. Galley upgraded w/stainless steel appliances, note Raymarine Electronics Package w/Radar & Autopilot! This vessel is aggressively priced and an excellent consideration for those in the market for a lightly used freshwater unit. Located off-site, contact listing agent to schedule a private showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of Carver's original 36 Mariner (1984-88) with spacious single-level interior is designed for entertaining on a grand scale. Full-beam salon features posh Ultraleather seating, large dinette, high-gloss cherry woodwork, full entertainment center, large galley area. Extra-large head contains separate stall-shower. Party-time fly-bridge can accommodate a small crowd.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door (Note Desirable Island Style Berth) Forward Stateroom Port / Starboard Hanging Storage Lockers Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Under Berth Head (Vacuflush) Forward to Port w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Extra Large Size of Head) Salon w/Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Settee to Port (Converts to Berth) Screened Cabin Door Central Vacuum System (1) LCD Television's Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven Note Stainless Steel Appliances in Galley
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Multi-Function Raymarine (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Kohler 7.3kw Generator (150-hours) w/Sound-Shield (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Forward Deck Seat Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Transom Door Windlass Anchor w/Anchor Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (Bridge & Aft Cockpit) Transom Storage Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Canvas Enclosure, Forward Deck Seat Cover, Aft Deck Seat Cover) Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Trim Tabs Owners Manuals & Maintenance Records Remote Control Spotlight Dockside / City Water Connection FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.