- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With several improvements made, this 295 Boston Whaler Conquest is turnkey, having complete engine service on twin 225 Yamaha’s at 120 hrs. The fuel tanks have been flushed, cleaned and inspected for any corrosion. New hot water heater, coaming cushions, all hoses, macerator and steering rams.
Completely serviced Kohler 5K generator w/ 200hrs.
The Boston Whaler 295 Conquest has a 296 gallon fuel capacity for long destinations, with a large list of standard features, plenty of room and sleeps 4. It combines the fishing ability of a well-designed offshore express with the cruising comforts of a mid-cabin interior in an attractive and well-built package. Like all Whalers, the Conquest is unsinkable with the Unibond foam-core construction and smooth stable ride thanks to modified V design called the Accutrack hull. The large cockpit is fully equipped with a 30-gallon above deck livewell, under-gunwale rod racks, coaming bolsters, two in-deck fish boxes, rod holders and built-in tackle drawers. An aft-facing seat behind the helm and a fold up stern seat for more room in the cockpit while fishing. Below deck cabin is functional and well arranged with refrigerator, microwave, cook-top, convertible dinette/V-berth, a mid-berth beneath the companionway steps, teak and holly sole, cedar-lined hanging lockers, a compact galley, and an enclosed standup head. A transom door, swim platform, bow pulpit, and swim ladder also all standard.
- Deck & Hull
- Bow pulpit w/ roller& windlass Anchor locker-bow Stainless steel bow rail Bow opening hatch Anodized aluminum-framed windshield Windshield wipers-port & starboard Cockpit bait prep sink w/collapsible faucet Cutting board(removable) 2-Insulated 30 gallon fish boxes-port & starboard Wide gunwales-port & starboard 4-Gunwale mounted rod holders Stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel toe rails Self-bailing cockpit Cockpit courtesy lights Aft cockpit rod holders 2-Locking storage bins Three built-in tackle drawers (lockable) Transom 30 gallon livewell w/ light Transom raw and fresh water washdown Transom locking door 2-Battery access hatches Motor well access hatches Transom telescoping ladder/hatch
- Fiberglass Hardtop Aluminum frame Custom four way Lee outriggers w/ collapsible poles Aft spreader lights 4-Rocket launchers Overhead dome light
- Cabin Accommodations
- Sliding cabin door (lockable) Convertible dinette/V-berth forward Mid-berth Cedar-lined hanging lockers Microwave Refrigerator 12V/110V Cook-top burner Shower/sink Mirror cabinet VacuFlush head Clarion stereo
- Electronics & Helm
- Instrument panel (ready for your electronics) West Marine VHF580 Furuno GP-1850DF C-Map Compass Weems & Plath Bluewater barometer, quartz clock Weems & Plath time & tide clock Overhead electronics locker Trintec fishing barometer Stainless steering wheel Dual engine throttle control Adjustable helm seat Companion bench seat
- Electrical & Mechanical
- A/C- reverse cycle 40-Gallon fresh water tank 22-Gallon holding tank 2-Fuel tanks, each 148-gal Electric bilge pump-automatic Battery charger Shore power w/ battery charger 3-Batteries Dockside pump-out
- Engine Details & Trailer
- Twin Yamaha 225 4-strokes Continental triple axel Spare tire Full custom boat cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.