- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke Verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Rare opportunity to purchase factory demo with new boat hull warranties at a huge savings. Seller will also rig with new 2014 Outboards of your choice for an additional sum. Quotes for motor upgrade upon request.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward seating with ample storage with filler component with sun cushions or table. Large stand up console ( 6’ 4” Headroom) with marine head porcelain toilet, shower and freshwater sink and mirror. Overhead skylight for natural lighting. Large built in lounge seat for 2 forward of console. Console features a huge area for up to 2 -15” electronic displays. 22 Circuit carbon fiber switch panel with breakers. Rigid flat acrylic windshield fix mount for no distortion viewing.
- Construction features laser straight hull, vacuum bagged vinylester composite build, race proven for and incredibly dry and efficient ride. Comfort series coaming pads, double bolster helm and companion seats with drop downs, oversize tubing supports a factory fiberglass hardtop with built in speakers and led spreader lights, anchor locker forward uniquely stores 2 anchors and rode, large storage areas behind forward seats under gunnels, freshwater washdown w/coil hose midship, large 28 cu ft insulated fish or storage locker in deck with macerator. 4 smart combo stainless drink holders that are also rod holders gunnel mounted, working aft there is cockpit lighting under gunnels and led courtesy lights throughout. Additional stainless drink holders always accessible. 6 stainless pop up cleats are standard. Cockpit is self bailing, 2 additional storage/fish boxes aft. All hatches are gasketed and lined. Transom has an acrylic transom door with led lighting Spectre logo. 60 gallon livewell and bait prep area, freshwater shower for platform, boarding ladder w/grab rail, built in trash locker, motors mounted on polished stainless transom plate, offshore h/d trim tabs with led indicator lights. 4 color led underwater lights.
- Electronics & Helm
- Fushion Stereo/Radio Model 700 I w/I Pod Docking with 4 JL Speakers Throughout Verado Motor Displays Navigation Lights Large Electronics Area For Up To 2-15” Display Horn Compass
- Electrical, Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2-12v H/D Marine Batteries With Selector Switches All Wiring is Tinned, Color Coded Properly Supported and Sealed Console Key Switches are Recessed Twin Mercury 275 HP 4 Stroke Verado Outboards 2006 Models With 600 Hours Fuel Tank Is H/D Welded Aluminum And Epoxy Coated All Thru Hulls Are Stainless Steel S/S Seacocks On All Below Water Fittings
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.