A late model center console by one of the most popular builders around with excellent performance. Optional 200 HP Yamaha 4 Stroke with Only 36 Hours! Large fish boxes, aerated 30 gallon livewell and lockable console storage space. "What separates the Triton series from the rest of the pack is the performance. With a sharp entry deadrise and dry Carolina Flair, comfort does not have to come at a price; it comes standard in the Triton Series." Very well equipped with a full mooring cover and a Magic Tilt Trailer. Balance of Yamaha Factory Warranties until February 2017.
Price reduced from $47,500. February 2014
Why buy new?
- Engine, Electronics
- 200HP F200 Yamaha Outboard w/36 Hours and warranty until Feb. 2017 Teleflex Tilt Seastar Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs T-Top w/Overhead Electronics Box Lowrance Gen II HD57 Multifunction GPS/Fish Finder VHF New AM/FM/CD MP3 Stereo Westmarine WM3000 Dual Battery Switch and Batteries
- Deck & Fishing
- Leaning Post w/Backrest, storage and Rod Holders (2) Fish Boxes - 72 & 112 qt Livewell - 30 gallon Gunwale Rod Holders Under Gunwale Rod Storage Recess Bow Rails Console Windscreen & Grabrail Bow Cushions & Cockpit Bolster Cushions Rear Jump Seat Cushions Sunbrella Helm & Seat Covers Full Sumbrella Boat Cover Washdown Pop-up Cleats Bow Storage Anchor, chain and rode Porta Potty in Stand-up Console
- Magic Tilt Model 2244 5,000 Lb Tandem Axle Trailer Torsion Bars Twin Disc Brakes
- Brokers Coments
- This is a very lightly used, nearly new example of one of the most popular center console boats ever built. With her Carolina flare, upgraded 200 HP 4 Stroke Yamaha engine and her beautiful Blue hull, this boat will satisfy the most particular of buyers. Delivered new in March of 2012 she has the balance of her Yamaha Factor warranties remaining.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole 727-460-0228 email@example.com