- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 41
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Your writer and listing broker has had the privilege of listing and selling brokerage boats for over 50 years and am very pleased to present you ONWARD. She is owned by a very meticulous seller who has consistently had her maintained for his family's pleasure. Stored on a lift at all times and impeccably clean. Her generator, air conditioning, dual control versatility, teak and holly cabin sole and superb dinghy storage will give you pleasure for years to come.
- All the way forward is a full width double V berth measuring 6’4” from head to toe. There are storage drawers under the berth. On the hull sides there is storage for each of the two dinette fillers. In the overhead there is a large opening hatch with custom screening and sun shield. There is a filler for the V berth. Aft of the forward stateroom on the port side, there is a complete galley. See the below for full specifications. To starboard of the galley is the enclosed bath with a pull around shower curtain. Going aft and up two steps is the main salon. The wrap around windows permit 360 degree visibility, that even permits harbor viewing while dining. To starboard is the lower helm station. At the helm station there is a helm chair to use while under way in inclement weather that can also be folded away completely away when not in use. Engine access is beneath the main cabin, sole protected by a teak and holy covered hatch that is controlled by air pistons. This overly-large hatch permits easy engine access to both the main propulsion and the sound insulated generator. On the port side of the salon is a settee that converts to a double berth. The settee serves a large table easily handling four for dinner. There is teak and holly floor coverings throughout the entire interior. There is an aft cockpit with a lazaretto hatch, transom door and a fiberglass swim platform. From the cockpit there is a ladder up to the flybridge. That area furnishes three helm seats and a full electronic package. It is also protected by a custom cover and a full length Bimini top.
- There is plenty of shelf space to support the Force 10 propane stove and oven, Microwave, Pressure water system, water filter, Hot water heater with both 110V and engine heated water and a 12/110 volt refrigerator.
- Electronics and Navigation
- ST 6000 Autopilot Remote Upper Uniden VHF Tank Watch Vacuflush Tank Watch Raymarine RL 70 Color Plotter – Both Stations ST 5000 Autopilot ICOM – M304 VHF radio Stereo Radio / CD player Color TV / DVD player
- Electrical System
- Separate 4kw Panda generator 285 hrs (11/26/13) Four new Northstar AGM Group 31 batteries Xantrex 1750 inverter
- Deck Equipment
- The hull is hand laid fiberglass with Core Cell foam in the deck house. All floors have two layers of sound bleeding insulation The propeller is four blonde bronze and is protected by a full skeg beneath the prop. 5 HP Electric bow thruster Maxwell 600 Electric Windless Bruce 33 lb Anchor with 60’ feet of chain and 200’ of rode Fortress FX 16 Anchor with 30’ of chain and 150’ of rode Three windshield wipers at lower helm area. Diamond Sea Glaze on Main Door Diamond Sea Glaze on all windows that all have screens. Transom Door Fiberglass Swim Platform with swim ladder Sea Wise Davits on swim platform for dinghy handling 2003 Apex 9.2 Rib dinghy 200 9.8 HP Tohatsu Outboard Salt water wash down in cockpit Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower Bronze Ball valves on all underwater fittings. Hydraulic steering
- Broker's Remarks
- The owner has kept a careful compilation of past maintenance records and diligently husbanded the critical engine manuals for future reference. Numerous spare parts for the engine, generator and outboard will be supplied. We eagerly await your inspection of this excellent Camano.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.