- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- SP 135
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Alex M" has had its annual haul out to include bottom paint, prop speed, zincs and hull sides waxed. This boat is ready for cruising or doing the Great Loop!
- Easy boarding through stern door or port and starboard doors. Access to the salon is through wide double sliding doors aft or the starboard wheelhouse door. Beautiful teak cabinetry, furnishings and parquet floors throughout. Moving into the salon from the covered aft deck an L shaped lounge with Hi/Lo table is to port. Opposite to starboard are 2 armchairs separated by a cabinet which hides the icemaker. Forward to starboard is a cabinet which is an ideal location for the TV. Forward to port is the spacious U shaped galley with full size refrigerator/freezer opposite to starboard. Wood blinds and rear door/window shade. The lower steering is to starboard and has ample room port and starboard for charts and navigation. Forward and 3 steps down to port is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, storage under and a closet. Opposite to starboard is the Vacuflush head with vanity and separate 6' 4" shower. The master stateroom is forward with centerline queen berth with excellent access. To port is a vanity/desk with mirror, storage and locker. To starboard is a full length closet. The flybridge is tremendous with centerline captains chair, ample bench seating to port and starboard and is enclosed with like new Eisenglass. The flybridge aft has chocked dinghy storage and a powerful Quick Crane for easy dinghy deployment.
- •Large Norcold 12/120V Refrigerator •3 burner electric stove w/ oven •Double Stainless Steel sink
- Canvas: Bridge enclosure, recovered cushions, and helm seat Dingy cover, splash curtains ,and window screens
- Deck & Hull
- Europa Sedan style with covered decks all around the vessel with substantial aft cockpit overhang. Solid bulwarks surround the vessel with doors to port, starboard and stern. •Swim platform with ladder Washdown
- •Northern lights 5KW Generator 495 hours •2 4D starting batteries with selectors; one generator battery and four 6-volt house battries Cruisaire reverse cycle air/heat •Ideal electric windlass •Heart 2000 inverter/charger •Dockside power and cords
- Raymarine RL70CRC PLUS radar/chartplotter with 7"c olor display with4 D24" kW Radome scanner and integrated with a Raymarine L760 PLUS fishfinder with 7" color display Raymarine ST50 Tridata speed/depth (separate from above system)Garmin GPS 45XL hand held with power bracket (separate backup GPS) Autopilot: Raymarine SmartPilot S3 with Gyro Plus 2 heading sensor, ST600l smartpilot controller(located on the bridge) and S100 wireless remote controller VHF(2): Panasonic KX-G2220 on the bridge ICOMIC-M520 at lower helm with HM-127 remote microphone on the bridge
- •Quick Dinghy Crane •Trim Tabs •Hydraulic steering
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.