- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- IPS 600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Click Here For the Virtual Tour of the 500 Sport Bridge:
The 500 Sport Bridge is the most recent creation from the yacht design studio of Nuvolari-Lenard of Venice, Italy. Their extensive experience designing the world's largest and most luxurious mega-yachts has been applied to the Marquis 500 Sport Bridge. This is a very special vessel. Every last detail has been scrutinized to reflect Nuvolari-Lenard and Marquis Yacht's combined reputation for obsessive attention to design detail and unmatched yacht construction quality.
This new Marquis is a performance yacht operated from either the flybridge or the fully equipped salon helm station. Power is supplied by three Volvo Penta diesel engines coupled to IPS rotating pod drives - the most innovative and efficient engine / drive system available. The result is superb slow speed torque; thrilling top-end speed and exceptional joy stick controlled slow speed maneuverability. And, while powerful - this engine and drive combination is quieter and more efficient than traditional shaft driven propulsion systems.
The features incorporated into this yacht reflect forward thinking from the Nuvolari-Lenard design team. The low profile sport bridge is for people who love fresh sea air and warm sunshine. There is no shortage of lounge space. Choose the privacy of the triple-wide foredeck lounge or the contoured bridge lounge or the spacious sun pad aft of the bridge.
With the opening of the aft bulkhead doors, galley, salon, cockpit and swim platform are integrated into a single level social area. For additional cockpit space the transom is moved aft with a simple touch of a button. Awe inspiring interior appointments include yacht finish woodwork custom crafted from a number of exotic hardwoods.
- Interior Amenities: Taupe (Grey and Brown Premium Fabrics) Zebrano Wood Interior (White Wash Finish) Satin Wood Finish 32" LCD TV in Salon Premium Stereo Package with Surround Sound in Salon Decorator Pillows in Salon Actuated Table: Coffee to Dinette Forward Cabin Amenities: 19" Master Stateroom TV and DVD Master Stateroom Stereo with Apple IPod Dock 15" VIP Stateroom TV and DVD VIP Stateroom Stereo with Apple IPod Dock Third Stateroom Stereo with Applie IPod Dock
- Electronics and Navigation
- Bridge and Lower Helm Navigation Autopilot
- Deck Equipment and Amenities
- Opening Salon Portholes Teak Decking Underwater Lighting Bridge Stereo Hydraulic Swim Platform Helm and Seat Covers Custom Bimini Top Custom Dual Extended Flybridge Layout Foredeck Sun Lounge Cushions Overboard Discharge System Fresh Water Washdown Only Aggregio Alloy Metallic Paint Black Bottom Paint
- Electrical System
- Dual Glendenning Cablemaster System Desert A/C System (62,000 BTU)
- Engine and Mechanical
- Triple Volvo IPS 600 Engine Oil Change System 23 kw Kohler Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Team Messina David Messina & Lee Messina, CPYB Lee: 941-350-9020 (cell) David: 727.647.2262 (cell) TeamMessina@SarasotaYacht.com Open 24 hours at www.SarasotaYacht.com