- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V8-CE DP FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The Launch 32 is a beautifully appointed “day boat,” the term now bandied about to describe this class of oversize runabouts. A few things about it let everyone know it’s a Chris-Craft: the unique gelcoat coloring options and boot stripe, the tumblehome that shapes the stern, the bow flare, the teak trim, and even the Chris-Craft burgee.
Start with the teak that adorns the anchor-locker hatch. The hatch itself is resin-infused and finished on both sides. Our tester had the optional windlass that featured an anchor stop and offered great access to the rode. Windlass or no, instead of there being a pulpit, an anchor chute under the bow helps preserve the pretty sight lines and teak trim. Hiding things is a theme that Chris-Craft carries throughout the boat, in creative ways I’ll address.
The cushions in the bow cockpit are in plain sight, but you might not notice how the bolster is constructed at a slight angle so that wherever you sit you’ll be comfortably reclined. The forward facing backrests abutting the consoles have a more obvious incline.
The starboard console hides a small day room that offers some privacy for changing or napping or to give the kids a break from the sun. At 6 feet 1 inch long, it’s lengthy enough for overnight use in a pinch, but with no portlight and only three feet of headroom, it’s too claustrophobic for extended use.
The port console houses the head, which features a porcelain toilet with an electric flush and a holding tank system. It features nearly four feet of headroom, so you can sit up while conducting business, but adding a grab rail would make visiting the throne a more secure endeavor.
The main cockpit is U-shaped and houses ample stowage underneath. Lift up the rear-facing recliner cushion to the port side to reveal space to stow fenders. Underneath that is a concealed slide-out refrigerator. Under the starboard recliner is matching dedicated fender stowage.
One of the coolest features is the folding teak cockpit table that stows under the engine hatch. It deploys on an L-shape stainless-steel bracket on a five-knuckle hinge that locks it securely in place even in rough seas. It’s a really cool system and a step above traditional pedestal tables.
- Standard Equipment
- Stripe - Riviera Red Base/Bottom - Ivory Cream Embossed Champagne Vinyl - Diamond Embossed Champagne - Base Interior Upholstery & Counter Tops - Sand (Neutral) Natural Cherry Interior Bimini Navy Heritage Trim Teak Package (Black) Electrical System 110V Panel, Inst-DGTL Twin Engine (For Volvo EVC) Battery Charger 110V Fire Suppression System - Automatic Refrigerator Teak Cockpit Table Tecma Head System (W/Dockside Pumpout) 3 Year Chris Craft Warranty Stainless Steel Hatch Gas Shocks Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Diamond Pattern Non-Skid on Front Deck, Cockpit Sole Exhaust Underwater Depth Finder - In Dash LCD Custom Chris-Craft Branded Digital Gage Package Cockpit Table, Teak w/Stainless Steel Folding Base Cockpit LED Lights Chris-Craft Custom US Flag Kit w/Stainless Steel Magnetic Pole Carbon Monoxide Detector, Cabin Bucket Seats w/Integrated Stainless Steel Handrails Horn-Dual Electric, Stainless Steel Trumpet Prop - Stainless Steel (4) Steering Tilt, Power Assisted, Custom Mohogany Stereo-Rockford Fosgate, AM/FM Stereo CD w/Speakers (4) & Amp Sub Woofer, Tweeters and In-Dash Remote Control Teak Maintenance Kit Transom Shower w/Hot and Cold Windshield, Low Profile Tempered Glass w/Walk Thru SS Frame
- Factory Installed Options
- Heritage Trim Edition Joystick - Volvo Engine Deep Sapphire Metallic Painted Hull Cockpit/Bow Cover - Navy Cockpit - Woven Seagrass (Electrical Helm Seat) Electrical Drivers Helm Seat Windless w/SS Anchor & Line
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here All photos are manufacturer photos and reflect available optional equipment. IN MICHIGAN: Holland, MI at 616.738.3108