- 87 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The "COUNTRY KITCHEN & GALLEY" is Forward on the Main Deck, and is a comfortable place to enjoy cruising with WRAP-AROUND WINDOWS - PROVIDING A PANORAMIC VIEW, and a LARGE SETTEE with a table that can accommodate all 8 guests comfortably.
You can be standing in the Galley and see you guests in the Main Salon, others in the Country Kitchen, and hand the Captain or Owner a cup of coffee in the Pilot House. YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS LAYOUT TO APPRECIATE HOW IT OPENS UP THE ENTIRE MAIN DECK.
There is a LARGE OPEN MAIN SALON...The FORMAL DINING AREA is forward, and the ENTERTAINMENT AREA aft with a LARGE BAR and TWO SECTIONALS for seating.
"4-MAL" HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED, AND THE CAT "C-32" DIESELS STILL HAVE TIME LEFT ON THE FACTORY WARRANTY....Be sure to check out the "PERFORMANCE & SOUND LEVEL" SECTION at the end of the Listing Description that features the efficiency and the VERY LOW SOUND READINGS - from a recent Sea Trial.
Motor yacht 4MAL's accommodation area consists of 4 cabins. Her Master cabin features a king size bed, shower and toilet, her VIP Guest cabin has a queen size bed, shower and toilet. She also has a Guest cabin with a double bed, and a guest cabin with twin beds, each with shower and toilet. Motor yacht 4MAL is fully air conditioned throughout. Crew has a separate heads and shower.
Johnson motor yacht 4MAL has a large top deck that is relaxing with magnificent views. On this level there is space for al fresco dining, sunbathing and there is lots of shaded seating along with a fixed couch at the aft with small tables . There is also a bar set up for the crew to make and serve freshly made cocktails. There is an additional fixed couch and al fresco dining table on the lower aft deck.
Motor yacht 4MAL has room for crew of 3, she can travel between 15-20 knots.
- GE Profile 4 burner Corian top cooktop GE Profile stainless steel built-in oven GE Profile Spacemaker microwave/convection oven GE Profile stainless steel refrigerator/freezer with ice and water through the door Blanco double undermount stainless steel sink Grohe removable spray faucet Granite counter tops GE Triton stainless steel dishwasher GE Profile stainless steel trash compactor U-Line glass front wine celler Insinkerator garbage disposal (7) Mahogany cabinet doors (9) Mahongany storage drawers Pop-up granite inset for Lavazza expresso/cappucciono maker LCD screen for dining table service camera
- Furuno Nav Net 10" screen with GPS/48 mile radar/CCTV screen/depth finder (2) CAT ECM digital LCD gauges 17" NEC LCD monitor for charts via Nobletec software 17" HP monitor for second Furuno 72 mile radar/plotter/depth via Nav Net console Morse electric clutch and throttle controls Simrad AP 25 autopilot Touch screen Trac digital stabilizers control panel (2) Maxwell windlass switches (2) ITT Jabsco searchlight controls American Bow Thruster bow/stern thruster control Trim tab controls (3) Windshield wiper/washers Low idle and synchronizer switches ICOM M502 VHF with DSC Raymarine Tridata speed/depth/log Interphase color forward looking sonar Head Hunter tank Sentry LED water gauge Head Hunter tank Sentry LED fuel tank gauge (4 tanks) CCTV camera switching panel ICOM command mic remote VHF VDO rudder angle indicator (8) Fuel filter alarms, one for each Racor Dedicated Navigation computer for Nobeltech software Fold down 20" Sharp Aquos ICD TV for security camera and TV Dockmaster wireless remote control to run boat HP Networked printer Crown multi adjustable helm seat with ostrich embossed vinyl covering Digital A/C controls Dog House Equipment (under pilothouse) DVR recorder for security system (4) Bang & Olufsen stereo amps Hydraulic reservoir and motor for arch/hardtop mechanism Sentry 220V-24V power supply 100 amp for upper deck lights Sentry 220V-24V power supply 100amp for lower deck lights KVH Sat TV service point KVH Tracphone handset for Sat phone Tellular cell phone interphase
- VIP suite
- High gloss light burlwood with mahogany trim King size centerline berth 20" Sharp Aquos LCD TV and an Onkyo AM/FM/CD/DVD player. Hidden safe
- Master Cabin
- King size centerline berth Nightstands with marble tops 32" Sharp Aquos LCD TV, an Onkyo AV receiver, and a Toshiba DVD player Cedar lined, auto-lit hanging locker
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- Double berth 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV
- Port Guest Cabin
- Twin lower berths Cedar lined auto lit hanging locker 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV
- Teak laid over fiberglass decks Welded stainless steel wide oval 3" bow rails (2) 150 lb. Stainless steel CQR type plow anchors w/250' of chain (2) Fresh water anchor chain wash down systems (2) Maxwell VWC 4000 vertical anchor windlasses (2) Stainless steel chain stoppers Two sets of (4) Windlass control foot switches Large custom sun pad w/cover on coach roof accessed from three step stainless steel ladder Niles audio stereo speakers for forward sun pad (2) ITT Jabsco remote control search lights Buell trumpet air horn (tri-tone) (13) Blue LED foredeck lights at deck level Portside entry door into Galley (7) Step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder Fire station with 100' hose and nozzle - starboard side in a cabinet
- Aft Deck
- Port & starboard hinged boarding gates Extended overhead hardtop for full weather coverage (4) Stereo speakers Stainless steel Pneumatic sliding entry doors (presently disconnected) Mahogany & burl wood adjustable height dining table w/stainless steel base Rear facing security camera, side facing camera for dock entry Drop down 20" LCD Sharp Aquos TV in fiberglass enclosure (2) Maxwell UC2200 wide drum 24V deck warping capstans U-Line aft deck icemaker & refrigerator behind fiberglass door to starboar (2) Stainless steel hinged gates to swim platform (2) Built in aft facing quartz lights Bang & Olufsen stereo/remote control panel SSI hot & cold shower at transom Fresh & saltwater wash down in cabinet on aft deck Underwater lighting at transom, (4) 35 watt 24V Xenon lights Starboard side Aft Deck helm station w/full controls including thrusters Portside Kobelt manual clutch/throttle controls at port pylaster area cabinet Portside Aft Deck garage controls (2) 100 amp shore cords on Glendinning cable reels Tender Garage 13' Novurania DLX RIB with a 50hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Custom fiberglass hardtop Custom hydraulic cylinders to lower hardtop & arch Varnished Teak table w/height adjustable stainless steel pedestal Portside walk behind two level bar w/varnished bar top & cover U-line refrigerator at bar Flip down 20" LCD Sharp Aquos TV above bar in a fiberglass enclosure Forward facing security camera Aft facing X stainless steel BBQ with four storage lockers below (4) Stereo speakers forward (4) Stereo speakers aft Bang Olufsen stereo remote control panel Buell air horn system Sub Zero freezer on upper flybridge deck aft
- Flybridge Helm Area
- Raymarine ST 70 tri-data digital depth/speed Raymarine M1500 15” marine monitor for Nobeltec chart system VDO rudder angle indicator Simrad AP25 autopilot Icom M502 VHF w/DSC & 19’ antenna Morse electronic single lever clutch & throttle engine controls American Bow Thruster bow & stern thruster controls Furuno Nav Net 10.2” radar/plotter/depth/cameras Trim tab controls Trac stabilizer on/off selector (2) windlass control switches (2) ITT Jabsco searchlight controls Clarion AM/FM/CD player
- Crew Area
- Asko T-701 Dryer and Asko W6221 Washing Machine Three-burner Ceran top Kenyon cook top U-Line refrigerator w/ ice maker Stainless steel under-mount sink Granite countertop Fisher Paykel dishwasher GE Profile convection/microwave behind cabinet door
- Crew Cabin
- Upper and lower berth outboard 15" Sharp Aquos TV
- Crew Head
- The crew head has a bow front vanity with one storage cabinet below and an under mount china sink in the marble counter top above. The toilet is a Dometic/Sealand vacu-flush. The shower is within the cabin with a hand held fixture and a curtain to protect the door.
- Captain's Cabin
- Double berth Six drawers 15" Sharp Aquos LCD TV
- Captain's Head
- The Captain’s head has a bow front vanity with one storage cabinet below and an under mount china sink in the marble counter top above. The toilet is a Dometic/Sealand vacu-flush. The shower is within the cabin with a hand held fixture and a curtain to protect the door. Additionally, there are four mirrored cabinet doors for storage concealing an opening stainless steel porthole with weather cover.
- Engine Room
- CAT C32 1675 hp engines ZF 2070A 2:536:1 transmission ratio Engine warranties until May 10, 2014 (2) 5 Ton Cruise Air chilled water AC units (14) Air handlers throughout the vessel 1400 GPD Sea Recovery water maker (723 hours) American Bow Thruster 12” 38 hp bow thruster w/dual props American Bow Thruster 12” 38 hp stern thruster w/dual props American Bow Thruster TRAC 250 stabilizer system w/6 sq. foot fins Hynautic hydraulic steering w/PTO’s on both engines (2) Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters for each engine (2) Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters for each generator Head Hunter 115V M5 Mach 5 freshwater pump “Tides” dripless shaft seals “Tides” dripless rudder seals Reverso 4 point oil change system for engines and generators (6) Rule 3700 GPH bilge pumps (6) Rule high water alarms Full CAT manual Engine Room gauges Sea Fire FM 2000 fire control system Delta T Engine Room ventilation system Hanman Super Mini waste treatment system Watertight Engine Room door w/ window Underwater Exhaust Engine Room camera Work benches over each engine 2 - Seven drawer Crafsman tool boxes over port engine
- (2) Northern Lights 33 kw single phase 60 hz generator . 100 Amp 220 volt cable master w/100’ cord 50 Amp 220 volt cable master w/100’ cord (4) 8D 225 amp/hr Gel Cell batteries for engine starting (4) 8D 225 amp/hr Gel Cell batteries for house batteries (2) 225 Amp/hr generator starting batteries
- Performance & Sound Details
- RPM, Speed/Fuel Consumption + Db Sound Level Data: * Db (a scale) Levels RPM SPEED (KNOTS) G.P.H. MS GAL PH SR'S 1000 9.2 14 61 57 55 61 1100 10.0 20 1200 10.5 25 67 60 60 64 1300 10.7 30 1400 11.1 39 1500 11.3 44 68 63 66 67 1600 12.0 58 1700 12.8 70 68 63 66 67 1800 13.5 85 1900 14.2 94 72 65 69 67 2000 15.0 110 2100 15.8 130 74 68 69 74 2200 16.7 155 2300 17.5 175 * Data from Sea Trial - 12/1/13 - 3 miles offshore - FLL (Data recorded by Kit Denison).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.