- 147 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3516B DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS!
Truly unique featured packed design without peer in her size range. This luxury yacht which was custom built by Sensation Yachts in New Zealand in 2006. Her outstanding sleek exterior design was created by world renowned Evan Marshall. The vessel architectural plans were drawn up by Phil Curran. The outstanding interior design and the styling is, again thanks to the incredible Evan Marshall and the owner.
- SPECIAL NOTE
- PRELIMINARY LISTING - SUBJECT TO OWNER REVIEW AND CHANGES! NOT FOR SALE TO U.S. RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS!
- Something special this way comes! Shakespeare/Offer Sometimes something special is conceived that strikes a special note! MARATANI X is truly something special. You won't find a better layout in a strong, oceangoing yacht in this size range. Today a yacht is an oasis, a haven. A back to nature antidote. MARATANI X is all that and more. Custom built by Sensation Yachts in New Zealand in 2006. The sleek exterior design was created by world famous Evan Marshall. The vessel architectural plans were drawn up by world famous Phil Curran. And the extremely cleaver interior layout designed by the owner and Evan Marshall. The outstanding features of this super yacht are undoubtedly are the materials used acclaimed, by all who have inspected her as by far the most versatile featured packed 147 afloat. Absolutely unique in her size range: ♦ A unique quadruple deck layout, accommodating both a master stateroom and a sky lounge. ♦ (6) Staterooms with large 2nd Master VIP Stateroom forward on the main deck. Great for business partners or to give Mom and Dad a VIP. ♦ Sleeps 12 in the owner's party. Ideal for a large family or charter yacht. ♦ Dining table also seats 12. ♦ There are an incredible 4 four outside fresh air decks (main deck aft, master stateroom deck aft, sky lounge deck aft and sky lounge deck forward). Two decks with dining and one with a Jacuzzi. ♦ Sound proof home-theatre media room on the main deck with projection TV ♦ Over $600,000 spent in 2013. ♦ Heavy duty construction. ♦ Commercial rated long running Caterpillar diesels. ♦ Exquisite detailing throughout interior! ♦ 3-Deck elevator Substantially over-built, this is a yacht with integrity for heavy weather cruising. Her Evan Marshall style and use of space assures you the most versatile clever functionality available in the world today. Her Caterpillar commercially rated engines are tried and proven for fuel economy and long wear. Pending your survey and inspection, there's likely thousands of hours to go before anything more than normal service will be required.
- Engineering and Speed
- MARATANI X is powered by two large Caterpillar main engines and can reach a max speed of approximately 20 knots. The main engines create 3,000 hp (or 2208 kilowatts). Her total hp is 6,000 hp and her total kilowatts are 4415. Engine hours under 1,000.
- Walk Through & Layout
- Entering from the side boarding ladder or the aft passarelle on the transom, the first thing you'll see aft is the swim platform/beach (great for swimming, diving, tender, or boarding) and hydraulic operating garage door (make launching the custom tender and access to the engine room easy). To port and starboard stairways lead up to the aft deck. The hand rails are unique and 24-carat gold plated on all three exterior decks. The aft deck features a large dining table with chairs. Also, there is an engine room access door located starboard to make access while at sea easy and safe. Port and starboard walkways lead forward to the full beam VIP Cabin with stairs going up to the upper deck giving a full beam VIP stateroom. Entering the Salon through curved stainless automatic doors you are greeted with a large bar area with forward apposing sofas and bench seats under the windows. Next forward is the circular stairway going up surrounding the 3 deck elevator with gold plated fixtures. Further forward is the private sound proof Theater with projection TV etc. . Next forward is the Dining Salon . Next is the stairs below to the guest rooms. This is followed by the crew entrance and galley and forward is the day head. Forward on-deck is the day head with Rolex faucet fixtures. This is followed by the full-beam VIP Cabin with an office with desk, cabinets, a small L-shaped sofa, and great windows. Moving forward of the VIP Cabin is a large closet, further forward is the VIP Cabin with a queen bed, built-in TV, and teak panel walls. Inside is the Guest bathroom featuring a double sink, tub with Jacuzzi, separate water closet, toilet and separate shower. Two additional hanging lockers are port and starboard. Moving aft again leads down the circular stairway to the guest staterooms . As you enter the foyer there's a bar under the stairway to provide service to the guests. All stateroom's feature TV's and entertainment systems. To starboard is a Twin Lower Bunk Stateroom with oversized bathroom. The walls are padded fabric with linen fabric and wood trim. On the port side is a blue stateroom with padded blue fabric bulkheads, twin lower bunks, big closet, TV, and Jacuzzi tub. Aft are two Queen Bed Staterooms , again decorated with fabric walls and wood trim. Moving again up the stairs to the upper deck is the C aptain's Cabin , TV, bathroom, etc. Forward is the helm area with a new teak and holly floor, bench seat with Samsung flat screens for navigation, etc. See list of equipment. From the main deck salon going up the stairway surrounding an elevator is the Master Stateroom . The Master Stateroom is unique in that it is above aft, where it is private and gives you the best views. It also uniquely features an adjacent sitting room . The Master has a King size Island bed, dressers against the port and starboard side, vanity on the port side, forward is the owner's bathroom taking the full beam of the upper deck with a toilet/bidet on the starboard side, shower in the middle, Jacuzzi tub in the middle, hanging locker, sink on port and starboard sides separate by a wall and the Jacuzzi area. This gives privacy, and yet makes one big room. This master study area is separated by a sliding door and a 1/2 wall cabinet. The area features three loveseats, loose chairs, and wrap around windows. There's also a private exterior owner's porch aft giving the owner great opportunity for privacy sunning or dining and separation. Above the Skylounge features a full sky lounge with sofas, chairs, TV, etc., and sun cushions, Jacuzzi outside forward, and dining area aft. The elevator travels to this fourth deck. There is a day head and a door leading to the forward sun deck with Jacuzzi. The lounge has two curved sofas and matching chair, another blue leather coffee table, and pop-up TV stand. This 4 level aft deck also features a dining deck with oversized table top, etc. Below aft in the E ngine Room is the G arage behind a hydraulic operated door from the swim platform. Featuring a 27 ft. fiberglass Aqua Majestic wood tender with Yahama diesel, with leather seats, etc. The generators are located there aft next to the garage. Forward through a watertight door is the electrical room with the main switch panels. Next forward is the engine room. The tender is launched with an overhead crane all of which is made easy by the low access to the water and wide garage door.
- Outside Decks
- The outside decks are spacious and uniquely designed once again to Evan Marshall's cleaver organization. Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms and Captain on top deck. Starting aft is the swim platform, perfect water sports and entering the tender. The aft deck features a huge dining table and sliding doors to the salon. Going forward port and starboard walkways lead to steps going up to the upper deck and over the full beam VIP cabin. Further forward is a walkway to the huge open hatches for deck storage. Further forward is the bow deck for crew to work the winches, etc. On the upper deck at the helm you can walk down to the full beam master stateroom. Outside the master stateroom aft is a private master upper aft deck. Above and forward of the Sky Lounge is an open sun deck with Jacuzzi and sun cushions and settee. Aft of the top deck Sky Lounge is another open aft deck dining area.
- Motoryacht MARATANI X received her elegant interior design from International renowned Evan Marshall. Entering the salon on the main deck you are greeted by a huge entertainment area and bar. The advantage here is while under way your guests are socializing near the aft deck with large windows and great views through the salon glass doors. Of special note all the faucets, sinks, showers, and equipment on MARATANI X are all made by "Rolex". Moving forward in the main salon are unique fantastic lower bench seats fitted just under the huge windows. Passengers can sit, relax, enjoy, and look out the windows on both port and starboard side. Amidships in the salon is a coffee table with 2 black curved sofas and two chairs. There are also 2 Remington bronze style statues on the corner sections of the bar. A 3-deck elevator is in the forward part of the salon and goes up three decks with a skylight in the top. The stairway chamber around the elevator is clear plastic enclosed with gold plated fittings. Exterior and interior hand rails are 18-carat gold plated. The cost of the gold plated handrails in the vessel is reported in excess of $850,000. Moving forward on the starboard side is the entrance way from the deck with double opening doors. Leading forward to a marble floored foyer area with an underwater hand painted mural on the wall.
- Media Room
- Next is the theater/media room with projection TV and large 1/2 circle sofa which is to port and sound proof. DINING ROOM : Forward of the media room is the Dining Room which seats 12 with 2 china cabinets and plenty of storage. The yacht sleeps 12 and seats 12, (a sometimes overlooked feature). The walls are padded silk walls with wood trim. There is a mural of Mediterranean view on the port side. There are also two china and crystal cabinets. Dining is truly elegant. Another door on the starboard side leads to the butler's pantry with a wine cooler, icemaker, and counter tops to set up the plates. A stairway leads down to the crew area. Forward to port is the galley with all the equipment (see Galley section).
- Crew Area
- Down below forward is the crew area . There's a crew mess to starboard, laundry to port, forward starboard upper lower bunk area for crew with a head. Upper and lower berths forward of that port and starboard side. The Engineers Cabin is to port.
- MARATANI X is powered by two large Caterpillar 3516 main engines and can reach a max speed of approximately 24-knots. She has twin screw propellers and a range of 2,700. Alfa Laval fuel filter system (2) Matrix watermakers Headhunter Tidal Wave treatment system control Oil water separator RWO water technology (raw water treatment system) Gear Box: (2) Model ZF7550 transmissions 3.0741A Kobelt engine controls Atlas bow thruster Naiad stern thruster Atlas shore power transformer phase 240/480 volt Electric/hydraulic steering (2) Hydraulic steering pumps Voltage stabilizer Hydraulic passarelle Naiad stabilizers Fresh Water System: Headhunter Hydropaq (2) Headhunter fresh water pumps Aquafine ultra-violet fresh water disinfection unit 24 DC Auxiliary water pump Magelis interphase engine and system monitor Auxiliary emergency fire pump (6) Scotsman AC45 icemakers GE Model Profile wine cooler Transtherm, model Cellile wine cooler Onkyo entertainment center - media Delta T engine room ventilation
- Miele coffee maker GE Profile stove Wells conventional oven Panasonic Wells grill 4-Burner glass stove top Lang deep fryer, model Series 28 Dishwasher Garbage disposal Sink (3) Electrolux refrigerators/freezers Trash compactor Fire alarm system on the wall Hanging locker/wet locker/guest closet (2) 18 cu. ft. freezers
- 2013 Service
- • Bottoms sandblasted, painted, props reconditioned, bow thruster rebuilt, new rudder seals, shafts aligned, and stabilizers repaired, etc. • Engine room air conditioning chillers: #2, 3, and 4 removed old units and installed new units. Fabricated new manifold to fit the new units. • Removed two Matrix watermaker, pressure test water loop, removed old systems including controls, frequency drives complete chillers and manifolds and re-installed. • Chiller modules: 4 X 12 ton Marvair air conditioning chiller modules. Each module is rated to 150,000 BTU/h (12.5 TR) @ 60 HZ. Each chiller has been installed with proportional temperature control to reduce load on decrease in system temperature via frequency drive. • New Frequency Drives (4 in total): Variable frequency drives manufactured by Telemechanique, rated @ 63-amps, have been installed to start each compressor individually. This will reduce the inrush start current and allow compressor start up on limited shore power. • Pumps: Two bronze chilled water pumps (run and stand-by), connected with isolation valves and complete c-manifold in parallel. New insulation. • Sea water: Two new bronze chilled water pumps (run and stand-by), WORKS. Removed existing chiller system. Installed new chiller system on vessel. New manifold raw and circulation with valves. Installed frequency drives. Installed new sea water pumps. • Air handlers: repaired and replaced all air handlers, replaced noisy blowers, coils, valves, and controls. • Teak: Indoor-teak floors pilothouse, removed all wood and replaced and refinished as new. Outside-refinished deck teaks outside, removed caulking, and sanded entire area. Refinished swim platform area and all damaged wood is several areas. • Polished and refinished entire vessel. Painted cracks and made touchups. Stainless polishing. • Cleaned and refinished paint in engine room. • Air conditioners: Primed and tested circulation loop. Polyurethane lines have been repaired. All leaks have been fixed - this is the most important part of the refit to insure a reliable system. • Exhaust: Removed old insulation from main engine exhaust. Fabricated new Thermal Blankets 2.5" thick with grey silicone finish for port and starboard exhaust is close to overhead. Used a special heat resistant material to keep the overhead from burning, as well as foil inside the blankets to reflect heat back into pipe. Removed starboard flex section from exhaust for replacement. Replaced flex and weld to flanges. New hardware for starboard flanges at flex section. • New macerator pump replaced (24V). • Carpet: Furnished and installed new carpet throughout the vessel. Replaced all carpeted areas including the steps. Removed existing carpet and disposed. Replaced padding where needed. • Overhead liners and wall padding: Clean and updated throughout vessel. • Lighting: Repaired and replaced lighting throughout vessel. • Sky Lounge aft table repaired on the sky-deck. • Gasket: Garage door gasket replaced.
- Helm and Electronics
- Security camera Kobelt engine control, port & starboard Wing control/stabilizers/GMDSS/forward and aft Depth sounder Voltage stabilizer (2) E170 monitors at helm (1) Magelis interphase system monitor (3) Simrad depth sounders (1) Simrad wind speed gauge (1) Simrad AP50 auto pilot (2) JCR GPS compasses (2) Furuno radars with full interface GMDSS radio JRC radio telephone and receiver (9) DirectTV boxes (not active) (1) Clarion radio (3) Windshield wipers Panasonic telephone system
- Aquamajestic 27' pleasure craft with Yanmar diesel (40 knots) (2) Polaris jet skis Dive compressor Fire pump (emergency) CO2 bottle
- (2) Maxwell, model 11000 anchor windlasses on bow with 300 ft. chain and anchors stored in anchor pockets (2) Maxwell, model 4000 winching capstans, port & starboard aft
- Atlas shore power (2) 99 kW generators John Deere with KiloPak gen. (2) Shore power cables 208V or 480 volt, 3-phase Voltage stabilizer system
- Default Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.