Beautifully maintained Fleming 55 with Cummins engines, twin Onan generators, Naiad stabilizers, bow thruster and modern electronics. Solid fiberglass hull construction in conjunction with it low profile classic design makes this one of the finest cruising yachts in her class.
- Entering the saloon from the aft deck through the double doors you are immediately impressed by the spaciousness and ambiance. The attention to detail and exquisite handmade teak paneled cabinets gives rise to feelings of warmth and relaxation. The 16’ beam provides space enough for dining and lounging areas and great care has been taken to balance scale with function. The open floor plan of the saloon encompasses the galley and dining area which can comfortably seat six. Along the port side of the saloon is an elongated L-Shaped settee anchored small end table . The star-board side includes an entertainment center with retractable flat panel TV hidden behind a teak cabinet followed by a credenzas with ample storage and a cut out for your favorite arm chair. 30” Samsung HDTV on Custom Hydraulic Lift KVH TracVision 4 Sony DVD/Blu-ray Player HD Directional Local TV Antenna Cable TV Hookup Weighted Hi-Lo Coffee/Dining Table Audio Receiver with Speakers and Volume Control in Saloon, Master Stateroom, Pilothouse, Flybridge & Cockpit iPod Connector Leather Recliner
- The spacious U-shaped galley has Corian counter tops and is equipped with double bowl sinks, waste disposal, convection microwave, ceramic three burner cook top with custom potholders, and a full-size refrigerator with ice and water dispenser. A storage compartment just forward of the cook top accommodates a full range of saucepans. A locker and small pantry on the starboard side provides additional storage and a convenient serving counter for morning coffee. Sharp Convection Microwave (2011) Frigidaire Dishwasher Kenyon 220v (3) Burner Cook Top 20.7 Cu. Ft. GE Profile Full-Size Side-by-Side Refrig-erator with Dispenser & Teak Door Panel Corian Counter Tops Insinkerator Waste Disposal Grohe Mixer Faucets Braun Trash Compactor
- The accommodations layout features a central passage which has proved to be so desirable over many years in the Fleming 55. This layout contributes to an easy and convenient flow of traffic through the boat as well as making it possible to appreciate the full length of the boat from fore-peak bulkhead to transom. The arrangement provides bunks to starboard, a VIP guest cabin to port and an en-suite master stateroom forward. The accommodations are dressed with teak and Formica and offers great comfort and convenience without any steep stairs to negotiate. Centrally located in the passage, behind a sliding teak door is the ASKO full-sized 220v washer & separate dryer. A central wall vacuum is also located at the foot of the steps and easily accesses all interior space. The master stateroom includes a queen island berth with two skylights. Ample storage is accomplished via a large cavity underneath the bed that is accessed through gas assist struts. Additional storage is found via his and hers hanging lockers, drawers, & book shelves. A 20” Sharp HDTV is mounted in a custom teak cabinet and mounted on the port side bulkhead. Both master and guest heads are exceptionally spacious with generous glass and stainless steel shower enclosures. Each head contains Headhunter electric flush toilets, Hansgrohe thermostatic controlled fixtures and Corian counter tops along with one piece molded fiberglass stall showers. The port stateroom has single berths with a slide out upper berth outboard and a fold down single berth inboard. Storage is provided through a large hanging locker and drawers underneath the berths as well as built-in shelving along the aft wall. The starboard stateroom features the bunks with a slide out upper berth. Hanging locker, drawers and bookshelves provide ample storage for gear.
- In many modern designs it has become fashionable to eliminate the inside steering station, but the Fleming 55 features a pilothouse which closely resembles the bridge of a much larger vessel. Fleming created a dedicated place from which the boat is piloted and controlled without any distractions from other on-board activities to include an optional teak privacy door. Pilothouse is still only three steps from the saloon and galley and four interior steps safely lead to the upper flybridge station. Specially designed removable consoles provide ample room for a full range of modern electronic equipment without intruding on the full range of engine instrumentation. Overhead consoles provide additional space. There is also a proper chart area with drawers and a chart light. Both AC and DC electrical panels swing out to provide easy access to wiring connections and the inside of the flybridge console is accessed through a swing-out book-case. The watch-keeper has their own helm seat and an adjacent, raised L-shaped settee and table provide a comfortable social area with excellent visibility through the side and forward windows. Visibility forward and to port and starboard is excellent, and the two sliding doors open to the wide side decks. The traditional teak and holly sole is standard. There are large drawers and working space for charts, cruising books, and navigation instruments, binoculars and everything else a captain needs to chart and follow a safe course. A large stainless steel teak-trimmed destroyer wheel fits the ambiance of this ultimate cruising yacht. Furuno 7112D Radar with 4’ Antenna Computer with Coastal Explorer Navi-gation Software (2011) 19” NEC LCD Monitor Furuno GP-1850D GPS/Plotter Furuno GP-36 GPS Furuno FA-150 AIS Simrad AP-22 Autopilot (2) B&G Depth/Speed Furuno FCV-582L Depth Sounder ICOM M127 VHF with Hailer & Re-mote Microphone Naiad Stabilizer Control Bow Thruster Control 20” Samsung HDTV Sony Closed Circuit TV (Cockpit, E/R, Mast Aft) Link 2000 Remote Inverter Display Floscan Digital Gauge Tank Sentry Water Tank Level Indicator Globalstar Sat Phone & Cradle FCI Watermaker Remote Ritchie Compass Mechanical Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer Rudder Indicator Bennett Trim Tab Control & Indicator ACR Searchlight Controls
- The flybridge is easily accessed from the pilothouse or by ladder from the cockpit. The two-seater upper helm is located to port and provides excellent visibility particularly in close quarters and bustling harbors. The electron-ics console houses an array of engine instrumentation & navigation hardware with easy access via a hinged bookcase behind the settee in the pilothouse. The starboard side of the flybridge features a U-shaped settee with a large fixed table while the port side consists of an additional seating area and access to the dumbwaiter. Furuno Radar Repeater Big Bay Nav Repeater Robertson AP22 Autopilot B&G Multi Display ICOM M45 VHF Bow Thruster Control Engine Start/Stop Engine Control Gauges Mechanical Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer Ritchie Compass Rudder Indicator Trim Control Fireboy Engine Shutdown System ACR Spotlight Control Safety Gate Aft of Seating Area
- DECK & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS:
- In common with all Flemings, the hull is hand laid solid fiberglass reinforced with a grid of stringers and frames. Vinylester resin is used below the waterline with further protection provided by epoxy barrier coats. A reasonable five foot draft allows for Bahamas cruising while ensuring that the running gear is protected by a full-length keel which is foam filled and glassed across the top to isolate it from the hull. Special attention has been paid to the ease and safety in which the heavy duty ground tackle is set and retrieved. The anchor platform accepts two anchors, each of which can be controlled by a handheld unit at the platform or by windlass controls at the flybridge station. On deck she has the familiar walk-around decks we are used to seeing on all the Flemings and the high bulwarks and Portuguese Bridge provide security for both children and pets. The capacious cockpit has built-in seating with a Cablemaster housed within one and storage in the other. Docking controls are located starboard of the saloon doors while additional storage is found behind the stairs to port. Four gasketed and lockable hatches provide access to the engine room and spacious lazarette. Hand Laid Solid Fiberglass Hull Vinylester Resin Below Waterline Integrally Molded Guard with S/S Rub Rail Pilothouse Bulwark Gates Simulated Planking Grooves in Hull Fiberglass Swim Platform Stainless Steel Swim Ladder Varnished Teak Cap Rails, Cover Boards & Bow Rails Bow Pulpit with Lofrans Windlass Primary Anchor: 110lb Bruce with 300’ of 3/8” Chain Rode Forward Shore Connect Teak Foredecks Non Skid Flybridge Deck Teak Table Top for Flybridge Table Scooter Mount on Flybridge Deck Cockpit Control Station: Engine Controls, Bow Thruster, Autopilot Remote, Engine Start/Stop, Remote Fire Extinguisher Over-ride Cockpit Freshwater Wash Down Shower Foredeck Fresh & Raw Water Hose Bibs Custom Hinged Mast with Halogen Deck Lights Custom 800lb Nautical Structures Davit Tender: 12’ Nautica RIB with new 40HP Yamaha EFI 4-Stroke (2007)
- MECHANICAL SYSTEMS:
- The engine room is accessed from a hatch aft of the saloon doors through the outside leading down to the well laid out engine room. Systems and engineering are a notable feature of all Fleming Yachts whose philosophy has always been to choose only the best equipment available for the job and make sure that it is readily accessible for maintenance. To achieve the extremely low sound and vibration that Flemings are known for, Aquadrive systems transfer the thrust directly to the hull and isolate the engine by using soft engine mounts. The lazarette houses the water tanks, steering gear and air conditioning compressors while also leaving ample room for storing cruising gear such as spare anchors, rode, lines, fenders, and parts. Having the A/C compressors located here instead of in a hot engine room improves performance and efficiency and minimizes noise. Additionally, all battery isolation switches are accessible from outside the engine-room. T-Cummins 450C, Turbocharged & Aftercooled, 450HP (~3,910 hrs) Onan 17 Kw Generator (~2,900 hrs) Onan 9Kw Generator (~2,820 hrs) Wesmar 10HP, 24V Electric Bow Thruster Naiad Hydraulic Stabilizers 220V AC Electrical Service 24V DC Electrical Service (1) 2,000 Watt Inverters 70A Charger Manual/Automatic Clean Agent Fire System (4) Fiberglass Fuel Tanks (~1,000 Gal) (4) Polypropylene Water Tanks (~300 Gal) (1) Fiberglass Black Water Tank (100 Gal) Electric Oil Change & Fuel Transfer System Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Reverse Cycle Air Con with 5 Zones & SMX Controls (Salon features additional AC Unit) Air Seps on Main Engines FCI 800 GPD Watermaker
- CRUISING EQUIPMENT:
- Life Jackets Dock Lines Fenders & Fender Lines Shore cords (50A, 125/220V) Flare Kit ACR 409 EPIRB
- Bimini Top with Extension Aft Flybridge Console & Helm Seat Covers Flybridge Seating Covers Flybridge Cushions , Sun Bed, & Bow Cushions Cockpit Awning with S/S Supports Poles Black Texalene Windshield Cover Tender Cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We invite you to visit our marina in Maryland, 5 miles south of Annapolis! In business for over 50 years, Burr Yacht Sales is the exclusive east coast dealer for Fleming Pilothouse Motoryachts. We provide the unique spectacle of stepping aboard multiple Fleming Yachts all in one under-cover location. You can also find us online: www.burryachtsales.com