- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Here is a great overnighter. The 2500 VX Hydra Sports is fuel efficient, dry as a bone and soft riding, rivaling many bigger boats. The desirable twin 150 Yamaha 4 strokes (255hrs) provide fuel economy as well as get up and go!
Factory hardtop with PFD storage bag, deluxe captain’s chair with lift up rest, passenger seat with fish box or storage below, transom folding seat and rear facing jump seats, sink in the transom with oversized fish box, and a livewell, Taco Grand Slam riggers and plenty of rod launchers and rod holders for angling.
The boat has a Raymarine C120 12" color GPS/Fish/Radar with a Raymarine dome radar and VHF. There is a CD stereo with dash remote, compass, and indicator trim tabs too. The boat has both fresh and salt water washdowns, electric anchor windlass and three step dive ladder.
The cabin will sleep two, has a vacu flush head with pump out, sink, microwave, battery charger, stove and shore power with air conditioning. This boat does a little of everything, is a very manageable and towable size and will be kind to your boat fund.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The 2500VX is the perfect blend of style and engineering, resulting in a superbly performing fishing machine. Designed to achieve maximum performance from today's four-stroke outboards, the 2500VX will prove to be fast, stable and efficient. In the cockpit, anglers have plenty of room for casting, selecting lures from the built-in tackle storage drawers or preparing bait in the washdown sink. Down below in the V-berth you'll find a conveniently located head and a comfortable cabin that is great for a quick retreat from the sun for an overnight excursion.
- Main Salon & Galley
- Forward Berth Numerous cabinets and storage compartments Hot water Microwave Oven Vacuflush head Icemaker Sink Cabin Lights Refrigerator Air Conditioning
- Transom Door Beverage Holders Live Well Outriggers Raw Water Washdown Gunnel Rod Storage Snap On Cushions Swim Platform Anchor Courtesy Lights Factory Hardtop Pull Up Cleats 11 Rocket Launchers Bow Pulpit Windlass Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Swimming Ladder Cockpit Table Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower
- Electronics & Helm
- GPS~Raymarine C 120 Plotter Fishfinder Searchlight VHF: Ray 54 Radar CD Player Navigation Center Radio Depthsounder Cockpit Speakers Compass Nav Lights
- 110V AC Outlets AC Panel 12V Outlets Battery Charger Cockpit Lighting Shore Power Shore Power Cord Stereo Battery Switch Cockpit Spreader Lights Batteries (4)
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Yamaha F150TXR, LF150TXR 2 Bilge Pumps
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.