PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!
FULLY EQUIPPED AND READY FOR RACING OR CRUISING
Designed by Carl Schumacher and built by Alsberg Brothers, the hard to find Express 34 exceeds the American Bureau of Shipping's Guide for Building and Classing Offshore Yachts. With her straight sheer and graceful overhangs, the Express 34 is arguably one of the most handsome racer / cruisers built. The Express 34 was selected by Sailing World as the 1986 Boat of the Year.
Below she is light and airy with an oak interior. This is a comfortable cruiser with all the amenities including a great galley, roomy main cabin, V-berth, large chart table, and huge quarter berth. She is easily handled by a couple. The Express 34 PHRF base rating is 102, and she is exceptionally fast on the racecourse.
Sailed in the lighter airs of Southern Californian waters for the past decade she is extremely well cared for by a competitive racer. Come and see her newly applied racing bottom, carbon spinnaker pole, extensive sail inventory, full compliment of B&G instruments and auto helm to name a few outstanding features.
- In the forward cabin is a large V-berth with an ensuite head and hanging locker. There is a large hatch above for excellent ventilation or sail access. The main salon has 2 settees outboard with storage above and below. The salon table folds up against the bulkhead when not in use. The starboard side L shaped galley has a 2 burner propane stove and oven, a top loading refrigerator and a double stainless steel sink. Across from the galley is the navigation station and aft is a large quarter berth.
- Sail Inventory
- 155% Carbon Genoa AP Carbon Lt #1 Heavy # 1 (Good practice sail) Carbon Lt #2 (New) Dacron # 3 Dacron # 4 155% Jib top Carbon Mainsail (New) Dacron Mainsail 75 oz Class Spinnaker (2) 5 oz Spinnakers - Ullman Sails and Elliot Pattison Code 2A Spinnaker Assorted Older Sails
- Sailing Equipment and Gear
- Rod Rigging Carbon Spinnaker Pole New traveler track and cars B&G Instruments with mast and cockpit readouts Winches - (2) 46 Harken Self Tailing, (4) 40 Harken self tailing Keel Window Gamin 180 GPS Raymarine VHF Pioneer stereo with Cockpit speakers Auto Helm
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Denise George for an appointment to see this boat at 310-490-9432 or email Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com