- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market this beautiful Hunter 326 is ready to go. Hunter's hallmark of innovation coupled with years of experience results in a safe, easy-to-sail, and comfortable boat, making the Hunter 326 an advanced mid sized cruiser. A creative layout boasts two private staterooms with solid privacy bulkheads, not just curtains! This yacht has been maintained extremely well and shows very well. The pictures in this listing reflect the current condition of this yacht!
Call today to see this beautiful yacht!
- As you enter the spacious, well-designed salon which abounds with plenty of seating and storage. To starboard is the teak-trimmed galley which is complete right down to the dishware and offers a stove and microwave oven, along with an insulated refrigerator / freezer. To port is a large head complemented with a Corian-topped vanity with storage and full shower. Aft is the Owner's Stateroom with a very comfortable almost King Sized Berth with plenty of ventilation and access to the head. Forward is a V Berth for guests.
- Hull and Deck
- Topside, there's a wealth of innovations and features normally found on much larger boats. The rig, for instance, is a powerful B&R backstayless rig that allows easier sail handling with the large roach main and small jib. Hunter has even reduced the weight aloft by utilizing strategically placed mast struts and smaller mast sections. This ensures less pitching and rolling and a stronger rig. Hunter has also included its signature stainless steel arch that keeps the boom up and clear of the crew as well as keeping the cockpit clear of the mainsheet and traveler. The arch also makes a great attachment for the optional bimini and allows for sturdy handholds moving around the large cockpit. Even the console is custom which allows for electronics, drinkholders, storage and a pair of flip-up tables.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Auxoliary power is provided by a fuel efficient 18HP fresh water cooled 2 cyl Yanmar 2GM20F diesel Engine. The engine has been meticulously maintained with scheduled oil changes and service. The transmission is a Kanzaki 2P24, 2.52:1 ratio.
- Broker's Comments
- This yacht represents a "rare find" in Florida, a late model yacht in "like" new condition. Clean and comfortable from the stern seats to the spacious berth for the owner's. A well designed yacht built during the prosperous years of Hunter Marine. Located near Tampa on the West Coast of Florida, this yacht is easy to see and move to the location of your choice. This yacht is the lowest priced Hunter 326 in the market today! Call today to see this beautiful Yacht!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Steve Burnett, Yacht Broker E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 813-917-1175