ORIGINAL OWNER VESSEL - NEVER CHARTERED
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - SELLER MOTIVATED
(3) Cabin - (2) Full Heads w/Showers - Master Cabin, and One Guest Cabin - En-Suite - FULLY AIR CONDITIONED
Generator and Bow thruster
Large Open Cockpit With Twin Steering Wheels - Easy Access to Swim Platform
Full Electronics Package
Open Spacious Interior Floor Plan - Jaguar Ecru Leatherette Seating - Interior Dinette Seats up to 8 Guests
Large - Full Length Galley with Abundant Storage and Counter Space
Powerful Sail Plan with Electric Winches (3) for Main Halyard and Genoa Sheets
Solid - Hand Laid Fiberglass Hull
Elegant and powerful, the Sun Odyssey 49i is a true seafaring yacht. This modern 49 footer is designed to go further and faster and is easy to handle shorthanded. The interior offers exceptionally spacious live aboard comfort and abundant natural light.
This is an IDEAL cruiser or live aboard vessel, and her shoal draft allow for exploring.
Call the listing broker to make an appointment to see this vessel - Owner has completed the import process for this vessel, and she is available to all buyers.
- LOA …………………………….49 ft 5 in …………..15.07 meters LWL …………………………….42 ft 3 in ……….... 12.88 meters Beam ………………………….. 14 ft 8 in ………… 4.49 meters Draft …………………………… 5 ft 4 in …………. 1.63 meters Displacement ………………. 28,660 lbs ……….. 13,000 kilo Ballast ………………………. 9.040 lbs ………… 4,100 kilo Engine – Yanmar 4JH4 TE ( 75 HP) Onan Generator 6.5 kw Bow Thruster 7 hp Tankage: Fuel ……… 63 gal. …………………………. 240 liters Water ……. 162 gal. ………………………… 615 liters Holding ….. 45 gal, .......................................170 liters CE Category………….. A-10 / B-12 / C-14
- (3) DOUBLE CABINS– (2) HEADS W/SHOWERS Additional sleeping accommodations for 2 on convertible dinette Fully Air Conditioned ( 24,000 BTU) 2 large fixed ports in salon 2 fixed ports in aft cabins (1 each cabin) Electric heads forward & aft MASTER STATEROOM The master stateroom is located all the way forward and contains a big, comfortable Queen-sized berth situated on the centerline. A nice vanity with lots of storage is located in the port aft corner of this stateroom. The en suite head compartment is located in the starboard aft corner. Custom Temperpedic mattress Air conditioning controls Vanity in forward cabin with desk, mirror, and lighting Bureau - 2 drawers, built-in Storage under bed Bookcase Custom bedspread & sheets Hanging locker Reading lights - 2, overhead-mounted Ventilation hatches – 3\ Cushioned seat Storage under berth Large hanging locker Wood and white upholstered panels along hull Storage lockers along hull sides with gas lifters and indirect lighting underneath •Private forward owner's head compartment with sink, separate shower with Plexiglas door, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump MASTER HEAD COMPARTMENT Marine toilet - Jabsco, electric, macerator pump, holding tank, "Y" valve for overboard discharge, fresh water or salt water flush options Shower - stall, Jabsco electric sump pump, shower grate Vanity - storage on left side of sink and above sink Countertop - Corian Mirror GUEST STATEROOMS (2) Double berth - PREMIUM mattresses- with sheet-lined comforter Opening port Ventilation hatch Reading light Private door to aft head Pillows Deep cabinet with shelves and hanging rod per cabin Storage compartments along hull with indirect lighting underneath and open hanging lockers to either side of berth Wood and white upholstered panels along hull Head compartment aft with sink, shower, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, shower sump, with grate and electric drainage pump, access from aft cabin and saloon GUEST HEAD COMPARTMENT Has door to aft stateroom ( Port side) and door to the main saloon. Marine toilet - Jabsco, electric, macerator pump, holding tank, "Y" valve for overboard discharge, fresh water or salt water flush options Shower - stall, Jabsco electric sump pump, shower grate Vanity - storage to left of sink and above sink Mirror Countertops - Corian
- VESSEL WALK-THROUGH
- Vessel may be boarded from her wide swim platform with opening access to the huge cockpit between her twin steering helms – or from her (2) opening life line gates, along her wide side decks. Her central companionway leads to a spacious Salon with a convenient head immediately to Port. Forward of the head is her linear Galley with loads of counter space. Immediately to Starboard of the companionway is a forward facing Nav station and Huge U-shaped dinette forward of the Nav Station. An additional bench seat provides comfortable seating for 8 guests. There is ample room to move forward to the private owner’s suite with centerline berth and private head w/shower Aft on Port side is one private guest cabin with private access to the aft head w/shower, making this an ex-suite cabin. On the Starbd side, aft of the Nav Station is a second private guest cabin
- SALON and GALLEY
- Salon Paso Jaguar Ecru leatherette interior cushions Deluxe salon table, folding solid wood Navigation desk with roll-away top and pass-through for plugs to facilitate the use of a laptop computer .Navigation station full-function with general electrical panel Leather-wrapped stainless steel handrail and leather-lined pen holder Saloon with U-shaped seating area to starboard, wrap-around cushions and storage under seating area Saloon dining table with fiddles, removable pedestal legs and built-in bottle locker - INCLUDES KIT TO CONVERT TO ADDITIONAL DOUBLE BERTH - INCLUDES MATRESS & SECOND SET OF SUPPORT LEGS Fixed leather bench seat facing table with cushion and leather-wrapped handrail Upper storage cabinets Storage cabinet along hull Indirect lighting under side decks Companionway made of laminate and solid wood trim with curved, hinged for access to engine, leather-wrapped handrails to either side Galley: Galley with double sinks with covers and reversible cutting board, solid surface countertops, chrome plumbing fittings, storage cabinets and drawer Longitudinal galley Galley Stove - Eno, propane, 4 burners, oven, broiler, gimbaled Fuel shutoff - solenoid, remote operated Dish draining compartment with cover Double fridge box, top-loading with 2 opening lids, storage bins, 12v refrigeration and gas lift for door in large box and compressor Refrigerator - Frigiboat, built-in 12 v w/top load & vertical SS door Freezer - Frigiboat, built-in 12v Foot pump - fresh and salt water options Water filter - Seagull Microwave oven Corian countertops Hot & cold pressure water Dishes 110V water heater
- ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
- Electronic7 Raymarine ST70 color Tridata both helm stations (2) Raymarine ST70 color Wind Instrument both helm stations (2) Raymarine E80 Chart plotter at cockpit table Raymarine graphic repeater at port helm Raymarine ST6001+ Autopilot w/Type 2 linear drive head at port helm Raymarine Smart controller - wireless for Autopilot Raymarine E Series Command Center Keyboard at Nav Station connects to LCD 32" monitor in Salon Stereo CD/radio w/salon speakers Electrical 220v or 110v shore power 220v and 110v available inside the boat 25AH charger 350AH 12V DC Extra 110AH battery
- Main engine - Yanmar 4JH4, 75 HP Electric oil change pump for main engine and generator Bow thruster 7 HP Max-Power composite mounted in tunnel with additional battery and control at starboard helm Steering wheel Fuel filters - 2: Racor, Filter Boss Propeller - MaxProp, variable pitch, 3-blade w/ line cutter on shaft Emergency tiller Onan Generator 6.5 kw Electric Windlass w/ remote control at helm
- HIULL and DECK
- Large “open” cockpit with twin steering wheels, and opening transom doors to swim platform Bimini and Dodger\ Full Jeanneau Cockpit cushions Canvass covers for steering wheels Anchor kit Teak cockpit sole Teak cockpit table & cover Teak rubrail Hot/cold cockpit shower Cockpit & deck features Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps. Cockpit lockers 2 lockers under bench seats and 2 lazerette lockers under the helm seats for technical access to steering system Teak cockpit table folding table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug, table base provides light, headroom and ventilation to aft cabins Gas locker located outboard of port helm, room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley Large storage locker under cockpit floor Wheels- 2 leather-covered steering wheels with fiberglass pedestals with handrail, cup holders, compasses and easy access to winches Transom gate double fiberglass doors that can be secured when open or closed Instrumentation dedicated space for instruments within easy reach of helm positions, room for GPS chart plotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm Outboard engine bracket mounted on stern pulpit Anchoring kit Delta anchor 25kg with 40 meters of 12mm chain and 50 meters of 22mm line Teak rubrail for hull protection - Cockpit cushions Sunbrella® Captain Navy cushions for seating area with attachment clips Cockpit spray hood wide Sunbrella® Captain Navy with vinyl windscreen with zip-out middle window for ventilation, retractable Steering wheel covers Sunbrella® Captain Navy blue with zips for easy removal Engine controls throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition Swim ladder stainless steel folding ladder mounted on swim platform Cockpit shower retractable hot and cold water shower with tap Anchor locker forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle Deep sail locker forward, accessible via opening deck hatch with lock, stainless steel ladder, lighting
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Sail area – 1210 sq ft ……. 112.4 sq m Classic Mast Mainsheet, all halyards, boom vang - Harken 44, 2-speed, electric, self-tailing Full Main Sail w”Stack Pack” and Lazy jacks Spinnaker pole and rigging Re-leasable inner forestay and deck fitting Electric Halyard Winch – ( on Cabin top) - Harken # 44 ST (2) Electric Genoa Sheet winches - Harken # 60- 2 speed ST winches Boom vang & pole lift - Harken 44, 2-speed, self-tailing Winch handles – 2 Sail locker or storage locker located on forward deck
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Fitted with the Premiere Pack Windlass control second windlass control mounted in cockpit with chain counter for easy, short-handed anchoring Line cutting collar on shaft for extra protection against fouling Extra 110 Ah domestic battery 60A Cristec battery charger, multi-phase 4-burner stainless steel stove with thermostatically controlled oven and stainless steel protection bar, in place of regular stove/oven unit 12v freezer unit for smaller fridge box with separate compressor Dinghy and 2 HP Honda 4 stroke outboard
- Construction Deck: Prisma Process injected deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring Hull: solid, hand-laid fiberglass, ISO gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat Structure: 3rd generation counter-molding, high-load zones cut out and relaminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area Safety Jeanneau construction w/FRP structural grid Ocean A-rated Lofrans electric windlass (BBB, 3/8") Second windlass control at helm Double lifelines w/gates port & starboard Feather tipped elliptical rudder 3-blade Max prop COMMENTS: Over $112.000 in factory options; including: air conditionaing, generator, bow thruster, electric winch package, shoal draft, Max prop, make this vessel a well-equipped go- anywhere cruiser’s delight Manufacturer Provided Description Elegant and powerful, the Sun Odyssey 49i is truly a seafaring sailboat. At the helm, you will guide the boat with ease. At the winches, you will have precise control of the sails. This modern 49-foot sailboat is designed to go further and faster, and easy to handle short-handed. The Sun Odyssey 49i affords extraordinary comfort, whether at sea or at anchor.The secret to a successful cruise is in shared moments of pleasure. With a large galley, spacious saloon, beautifully finished chart table and navigation station, modern styling, abundant natural light and fresh air, the interior of the Sun Odyssey 49i offers exceptional liveable space and luxurious comfort.
- ALL PERSONAL ITEMS - Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, or survey, but not specifically listed on the above specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.