TRANSCENDENCE was purchased on the west coast of Florida in 2001 by her current owners and delivered to Seattle, WA. Throughout their ownership, TRANSCENDENCE has had a major refit and equipped for extended offshore cruising. In 2009 she was sailed south from Seattle, transited the Panama Canal and has been based in Antigua for the last several years. Recently sailed to St Petersburg, FL and is now offered for sale.
- Three stateroom, two head layout with many unique features including custom varnished teak joniery, solid teak and holly cabin sole and cockpit hard top. The forward stateroom (currently used for storage-no cushion) has a large v-berth with hanging locker to port. Next aft to starboard is a guest cabin with upper and lower berths, three drawers and hanging locker, oppisite to port is the forward head compartment. Large main salon with L-shaped settee to port and a full length settee to starboard. Custom cabinets, book shelves, etc. port and starboard. (Note: there was a cabin heater installed on the forward bulkhead that has been removed). Custom fold down teak drop leaf table fitted to mast. The U-shaped galley is port and a pullman style dinette opposite to starboard. The passageway to the aft cabin is to starboard with the nav station outboard, engine room access inboard with a wet locker fwd and a hanging locker aft. The spacious owner's aft cabin has a queen size berth, cedar lined hanging locker and teak vanity/desk. Custom "chest of drawers" on fwd bulkhead and teak steps to deck hatch for emergency access. The aft head has a separate tub/shower. Two teak cabinets (used for tool storage) Port & Starboard bulkhead-Main Salon-2004 All cabin lights replaced with Alpenglow fluorescent lights except for two reading lights which are Alpenglow LED and two florescent over the head mirrors-New 2008 Custom high teak fiddles throughout galley and head compartments 12V fans throughout
- Large U-Shaped galley to port with excellent galley storage, countertop space and built-in trash bin. Three burner Force 10 propane stove w/oven & broiler-Overhauled 2008 Sharp Carousel microwave oven 110V Top loading cold plate ref/fzr-New compressor 2007 110V Summit 6 cu/ft Front loading ref / fzr-New 2011 U-Line ice maker-New 2004 (IN-OP) Deep double SS sink Pressure water pump and accumulator-New 2011 SeaGull filtered water Manual water pump
- Custom aluminum framed Hard-Top/Dodger and three sided enclosure by owner-New 2007 Ground Tackle: Ideal Anchor Windlass w/Chain Gypsy & Capstan, gear box, motor replaced-2006 Two hawse pipes and chain stoppers-New 2006 Double Anchor Roller Split Anchor Locker 110# Bruce Anchor w/60' 3/8" Chain & 240' 5/8" Nylon Rode (chain & rode-New 2006) 60# CQR Plow Anchor w/60' 3/8" Chain & 240' 5/8" Nylon Rode (chain & rode-New 2006) Sea Water Wash Down Sys-New 2004 Large Danforth Stern Anchor Small Danforth Dinghy Anchor Ventilation: Six Bomar Ocean Series 21 X 21 Deck Hatches-New 2005 Two Bomar Ocean Series 11' X 11" Deck Hatches-New 2005 24 SS Opening Ports SS stern mount swim ladder Companionway doors w/"lift-off" hinges
- Cockpit: Ritchie Compass ComNav Marine Model #1101 Auto Pilot (Never Failed)-New 2005 Spare Auto Pilot motor purchased (never used)-New 2009 Stowe Navigator 2 Knot/Log Stowe AWI/WS Stowe Navsounder Rudder Angle Indicator Nav Station: Apelco FF260 Fish Finder SailMail modem ICOM IC-M710 SSB-New 2002 Weathermate weather system-New 2010 Furuno 1715 (24 mile) Radar-New 2012 Raytheon Ray 202 VHF Epson computer printer (no computer included)-2012
- Two 110V/30Amp Shore Power Service (220V/50Amp Shore Power Connection Not Connected, Switch in Engine Rm for 110/ 220V selection is missing the switch knob). 110V/30 Amp shore power cord splitter. TV/Phone Hook-Up Northern Lights 8 KW Generator w/313 hrs-New 2004-2005 80 Amp engine alternator-2004-2005 Racor Fuel Filter-New 2004-2005 2000 Watt Outback Inverter/Charger-New 2009 AGM Batteries-(Two 4D-Engine, One 8D and Two 4D-House, One-Generator, One Windlass)-All New 2011 KISS Wind Generator-New 2012
- Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 160hp diesel w/ 846hrs, full engine instruments and ZF 2.0:1 Transmission-New 2004-2005 Engine Room insulation-New 2004-2005 Engine Room extensively rewired-2004-2005 Dual Racor 500 FGX w/manifold valves and vacuum guage-2004-2005 Steering pedestal re-wired-2005 Three Blade Maxi Prop-New 2005 PYI/PSS Dripless Shaft Seal-New 2005 All Marineair air conditioning units overhauled-2008 Forward and Aft marine toilet hoses replaced-2012 Raritan toilet pump assembly replaced-2012 Two 12" round clean-out access plates installed on top of fuel tank and tank cleaned-2012 Hydraulic steering system replaced with hydraulic hoses, new in-pedestal Kobelt hydraulic pump (w/adjustable "lock to lock" turns)-New 2012 Original Hynautics hydraulic steering ram completely re-built in 2005 and overhauled-2012 Bilge Pumps-three auto/manual, High Water Alarm Extensive engine and generator spares
- Sails & Rigging
- Ketch Rigged w/Removable Intermediate Stay for Hank-On Staysail. Mast Steps on Mizzen Mast. Schattauer Sails--Seattle-New 2008 Main w/Single Line Reefing, Stack Pack and Lazy Jacks Mizzen 110% High Cut Genoa Hyde Staysail-New 2009 Lewmar Winches: Main Mast: Three #16 2 SP One #30 2 SP Mizzen Mast One #8 Single SP Cockpit: Two #55 ST2SP-Primaries One #42 2SP-Main Sheet One #16 2SP-Mizzen Sheet Two #44 ST2SP-P & S Cabin House each w/Lewmar Double Rope Clutches-New 2005 Misc Furlex 400 Series Roller Furling-New 2005 Strong Sail Track-Main & Mizzen-New 2005 Two reef lines, main halyard and "take Down" line led to cockpit via organizer clutches and new Lewmar winches-2005 Forespar Whisker Pole w/Track on Mast w/Controls Standing Rigging w/ Hi-Mod Compression Fittings-Upper & Lower-New 2005 Running Rigging-New 2006 Selden Main Boom w/Single Line Reefing-New 2005 Main mast step replaced, mast rechocked and booted-2005 Main Sheet Traveller modified w/ 5:1 purchase control lines-New2007 Mizzen Mast Steps Removable staysail stay installed-New 2009 All original Lewmar winches cleaned, rebuilt and greased-2009 Mizzen mast rechocked and rebooted-2010 Boom Vang-Block & Tackle Double genoa sheet turning blocks
- Safety Gear
- Mast Head Tri-Color Light Engine Room Auto Halon FM200 Fire Ext. Sys. Two Horseshoe life rings Winslow 6 Man Valise Life Raft (due for inspection) stored in SS bracket on stern pulpit) Rule High Water Alarm Double Life Lines replaced with Dyneema Line (5000# test)-New 2006 Life line gates P&S Custom aluminum emergency rudder Emergency tiller Man Over Board Pole
- Two 10 gallon holding Tanks (Never Used)-New 2003 Seaward 20 gallon hot water heater-New 2004 Propane locker rebuilt under port side deck to accommodate two 20# propane bottles-2006 Propane plumbing renewed-2006 Portabote dinghy (stored under custom hard top)-New 2007 Suzuki 4hp/Four Stroke outboard-New 2007 No Blisters-2009
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.