- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A true blue-water cruising catamaran just in from the Caribbean. SOLAR QUEST was built in England under Lloyds supervision and specification and was designed for comfort and safety at sea with a center-cockpit and ketch rig. She has many cruising miles under her keels with many more left to sail. Spacious with a well thought-out interior, abundant storage, loads of deck space, solar panels, water maker and dinghy she is ready to set sail again.
- Solar Quest has a large main salon with plenty of headroom and seating. A U-shaped seating area with centerline table provides ample area for lounging or entertaining. Built-in shelving and storage for wine and glasses surround the seating area with a large flat screen TV mounted to the aft bulkhead. Sliding mirrored bulkhead panels open into the forward cabins. Four cabins with queen-sized berths provide spacious accommodations with forward and aft cabins and large heads on port and starboard. The galley is mid-ships on starboard with tasteful Corian countertops, double stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, Force 10 4 burner LPG stove/oven, microwave oven and ample storage cupboards. The nav station is located on the port side just forward of the aft cabin with storage underneath. Midships is a workspace with large storage compartments underneath for spare parts.
- Corian countertops Builtin Dedicated 12V Freezer 110V / 12V Isotherm Refrigerator 4 Burner Force 10 Oven Microwave Hot and Cold Pressure Water
- 2 VHF Radios ICOM SSB Radio Pactor 3 Controller Phillips MK9 GPS Hart Link 2000 Furuno Radar Cetrek Autopilot EPRIB Depth Safty Alert Gas Detector
- 12 4D Batteries - 1320 amps 2 Group 27 Engine Batteries Hart 3500 Inverter/Charger with remote monitoring 3 130watt Solar Panels with two regulators Air Marine Wind Generator Kenwood AM/FM/MP3/USB/CD Stereo with 4 salon speaker 8000 BTU A/C Unit
- Sails and Rigging
- Main Sail Mizzen Sail 120 Genoa Spinnaker Cruising Chute Electric Profurl Furler Deck Stepped Masts with Mast Steps 2 Gibb 9 CR 2 Speed Winches Rigging Surveyed in 2010 New Sunbrella Sail Covers
- Deck Equipment
- Stainless Steel Davits Stainless Steel Frame holding three 130w solar panels Stainless Steel Swim Ladder CQR Anchor 20kg with 100ft 3/8 chain and a 100ft rode CQR Anchor with 20ft chain & 200ft of rode Lofrans 1500w Windlass AFCO Manual Windlass Starboard Sail Lockers Port & Starboard Lazerette Aft Deck Shower Wash Cockpit enclosure with hardtop bimini and dodger Foldaway Helmsman seat Spreaders Lights Security light in cockpit with heat sensor Burglar Alarm Radar Reflector Emergency Tiller LPG Locker in Cockpit 316 Stainless Steel Stanchions Bosun's chair with safety harness Shorepower Next Gen PowerMax XP4400 Gas Generator SSB isolators x 4 on backstays Fenders x 6 9ft 6 AB Dinghy with anchor 15hp Yamaha Outboard Engine 3.5hp Tohatsu Outboard Engine
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Ken at 252-571-1581 to schedule an appointment