- 43 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
On the surface, the 4300 has all the design elements of classic American yacht design. Graceful sheer, balanced overhangs, complimentary low coach roof, sweeping cockpit coamings and thoughtful convenience details on deck all give the 4300 a very classic profile. A long and lean hull is fit with a low CG keel/centerboard designed for great stability and sail carrying ability, and a carbon mast and "Pocket Boom" that are extremely stiff and strong. Tartan's overall commitment to advancing the art of yacht construction allows an opulent interior while still maintaining impressive performance numbers. Her weight control results in a center of gravity that is lower than most cruising boats, improving performance and handling characteristics, even when loaded for extended passages. Czech Mate is a rare 4300 loaded with all the right cruising options to make a perfect cruiser including electronics, generator, air conditioning, custom arch, solar panels, wind generator, water maker, life raft, dinghy/OB, bow thruster, and much more. She is ready to take you anywhere.
- The Tartan tradition of offering unmatched interior comfort is expanded in the Tartan 4300. She is a 2 stateroom yacht featuring a forward owners stateroom with a queen size double "island" berth for easy access and extensive lockers and storage for extended time aboard. The forward head is accessed from this stateroom. The center of the boat has a large main cabin area with plush seating of easy to care for Ultra Leather, entertainment locker and plenty of storage in varnished cherry cabinetry. The galley is fully equipped for preparing meals dockside or underway. A full forward facing nav station with Captain's chair, electrical controls and nav locker to house a full array of navigation equipment rounds out the central living areas. Aft is her second stateroom with lots of storage. LIghts in salon and both staterooms on dimmer switchs, 7 hatches equiped with Oceanair recessed screens/shades and all ports and hatches are stainless steel. Finish throughout is varnished cherry cabinetry and trim, and a varnished teak and holly sole, the 4300 surrounds her owner with opulent comfort.
- Double SS sinks w/designer faucet Front and top loading Frig Top loading freezer Force 10 Gimballed Propane stove w/oven Sharp Microwave Oven Generous Granitcote counter and lots of storage
- Nexus Auto Pilot- AP2 Nexus NX Instruments including speed, depth, and wind w/Multi Repeater at Nav Station Raymarine E80 chartplotter Raymarine 2kw Radar integrated w/plotter Standard Horizon Quest GX-1500 VHF w/Ram mic at helm ARC Global Fix 406 EPIRB (battery expired) Flat Screen TV Bose Sound System
- 110/12 volt breaker panel w/digital read outs EnTec West 3.5kw diesel Generator w/ only 72 hrs Balmar 150 amp High Output Alternator w/smart regulator and temp sensors Inverter- Mastervolt true sinewave 3.5 kw 2- Cruiseair reverse cycle Air Conditioning systems w/digital controls Kiss Wind Generator (2) Mage Powertec Solar Panels 2- 8D House Batteries 1- Engine Start Battery Water Maker- Pur 40 gal/day- propably needs service due to lack of use
- Volvo 55hp Diesel FWC with only 510 hrs 3- Blade Folding Prop EnTec West 4.2 kw diesel Generator w/72 hrs (2) CruiseAir Air Conditioning w/heat and dehumidifying mode Lewmar Bow Thruster Pur 40 GPD Water Maker Electric flush heads forward and aft Dock side pressure water
- Sails and Rigging
- The Tartan 4300 has been designed with Tartan's "Cruise Control Rig"; key features are a double spreader tapered carbon mast, self-tacking jib, optional masthead 150% reacher and Tartan's carbon composite, "Pocket Boom". Her carbon rig is lighter, stiffer and stronger than aluminum; the weight savings aloft provide the stability equivalent of (5) 200 lb crewmembers on the rail. Upwind sailing is made easy by single sheet trimming for the jib, tacking is as easy as a turn of the wheel, the jib tends to itself and with the traveler mounted either on the housetop or on the hardtop, the main is free and clear from the cockpit. Offwind, roll up the self-tacker and unfurl the lightweight masthead reacher and the 4300 is canvassed for powerful reaching and downwind sailing. When its time to head for the harbor, the headsails are neatly rolled on the Harken furlers and the mainsail is conveniently dropped into the "Pocket Boom" and stowed with a zip of the sail cover, no sail ties needed, no muss or fuss. Simply stated, the Tartan 4300 makes performance cruising easy. Specs: I : 57.58 ft J : 17.50 ft P : 54.00 ft E : 18.17 ft Working Sail Area : 994.00 sq ft Carbon fibre mast and Pocket Boom Mack Full Battened Mainsail Mack self tacking Jib on furler 145% Mack genoa/reacher on furler Lazy Jacks and sail cover Asymmetric Spinnaker Harken main Traveller Toe rail mount genoa tracks (2) Harken #44 CST electric 2-speed halyard winchs (one electric) (2) Harken #53 CST 2-speed primary sheet winches Forespar Rigid Boom Vang Harken self tacking jib track (12) Spinlock Rope Clutches Forespar line extending whisker pole
- Hull and Deck
- The hull design of the 4300 continues the Tartan trend of long waterline, slippery entry forward, full and flat aft quarters and carefully sculpted balanced volume to produce a yacht that is easily driven and powerful for maximum performance. Her long waterline length relative to over-all length provides a high theoretical hull speed and the full aft sections allow the 4300 to surf and extend her sailing and motoring length to provide fast and exhilarating passage making. By maintaining balanced volume in the hull, the 4300 heals predictably and evenly, unlike many extreme designs that develop bad manners under difficult conditions. Centerboard Yacht with draft from 4-7 w//board up to 7-3 w/board down. Allows access to shoal areas. Epoxy hull laminate with vacuumed foam core Epoxy balsa core decks Beautiful Flag Blue Awlgripped Hull 4-Stainless Steel cabin deck vents Custom Stainless Steel arch by Lippincott holds Solar Panels, Wind Generator, and Radar Custom Dodger w/hand rails, connector, and Bimini 6- Side Panels for Bimini Cockpit cushions 4-person Winslow Life Raft- Needs service Dinghy Davits 11.4’ RIB Dinghy (2010) 15hp Yamaha Outboard (2010) Outboard rail mount Stainless Steel Bow roller Lewmar Electric Anchor Windlass Anchor Locker 2- 45 lb. CQRs w/chain and rode 1- 25 lb. Danforth w/chain and rode Transom drops down w/H&C Cockpit Shower and Stern Ladder
- Seller's personal gear.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For information or more pictures, call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- email@example.com