- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Great live aboard for wintering in Florida.
Reliable twin diesel power.
Centerline queen Island Master Berth.
Separate stand up shower in Mst. Cabin.
A/C with generator for on the hook cruising Comfort.
Guest Cabin with it's own head.
Fiberglass covered Sundeck.
No exterior wood to maintain.
- Entering the cabin through the double glass doors and a sliding hatch, you step down into a spacious salon with a large wrap around comfy couch to port. There are storage cabinets all along the starboard side. The carpet on Joyfull was replaced recently. Moving forward you step down to the galley with wrap around dining for five. There are drawers under one of the seats and shelf space in the corners of the wrap-around plush seating. The galley opposite to starboard has lots of counter and cupboard space, with a NEW Ceran 2 burner Princess cooktop, a NEW 1000 watt Emerson microwave, a convection oven, over/under freezer/refrigerator and in-cabinet coffee maker. Moving forward is the guest head with two doors to provide access from either the main area or a private entrance from the guest cabin. Inside there is a vanity, vacu-flush with shower. The guest cabin features lots of storage and a twin bed with a seat to the left. The Master Cabin is aft of the salon where you find the centerline queen berth . There is a dresser to the left and the headboard has storage inside with a large shelf on top. There is a large double door hanging closet to the right and as you move further in you see the entertainment center at the foot of the bed. The ensuite head is to starboard with a separate full size shower, large vanity and a vacu-flush toilet. Interior colors are modern with light veneers and finishes. On the Sundeck is a wet bar and easy access, via circular ladder to the swim platform. The swim platform is large enough to store a dingy on it's side and also has a hot and cold shower on the transom. The flybridge has port and starboard access with a center line helm. All her controls and electronics are within easy reach including a NEW Garmin's Chartplotter , rudder indicator, engine synergizer, remote windlass controller and Fishfinder . There are two comfortable armrest chairs. Forward of the helm you have a large bench seat overlooking the bow. There is large storage space in front of this seat and behind the captains bench area. The bow is wide and uncluttered, with a hatch accessing the forward cabin, while there are also covers for the hatch and windows of the cabin.
- The Caterpillar engines for this Carver 370 have very good access through hatches in the main cabin floor, lifting up the middle one gives ample space to both engines, the gen-set and battery charger. Upon looking in you will notice everything is very clean, the engines have been touched up with paint where needed, as part of their regular TLC, the bilges are very clean, and there is a large clean platform from which to lay tools and work easily from.
- Brokers comments
- Joyfull is a well maintained boat ready for her new owners. Her engines look great, the bilges are very clean and the interior is in very good condition with no odor. Overall this is great vessel for live aboard living in Florida or perhaps a Great Loop cruise.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here to See More Quality Sailboats in Florida. Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details.