- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED $30,000, OWNER WANTS SOLD
Post 50s, and the crews that fish them, have been a factor on the tournament circuit since the yacht's introduction. With the continuing input of those seasoned anglers, the 50's performance and overall functionality has been substantially enhanced - resulting in one of the finest semi-custom yachts ever built.
The 50's recently expanded bridge and improved weight distribution have made for exceptional handling characteristics in all sea conditions. When combined with the yacht's excellent speed and cruising range, the 50 exhibits a level of comfort and performance unmatched in its class.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Post 50s, and the crews that fish them, have been a factor on the tournament circuit since the yacht's introduction. With the continuing input of those seasoned anglers, the 50's performance and overall functionality has been substantially enhanced - resulting in one of the finest semi-custom yachts ever built. The 50's recently expanded bridge and improved weight distribution have made for exceptional handling characteristics in all sea conditions. When combined with the yacht's excellent speed and cruising range, the 50 exhibits a level of comfort and performance unmatched in its class. "Moonshine Too" is a yacht maintained by an owner that spared no expense.. Numerous upgrades , complete refit in 2009, and recently updated in 2010 and 2011 with such things like new Dripless shaft Seals, an updated Fire suppression system in 2011 Along with other numerous substantial upgrades done over the past 5 years. Additional upgrades include new Electronics , New SAT TV with 2 Tuners, new auto pilot, cameras, 4 GPS's, new radar, Third Garmin GPS 5212 touch screen, new upgraded helm control panel with Systems monitor and much more. The Spacious 11' 6" cockpit and new teak give ample room and comfort for fishing or cruising . Entering from the cockpit to the salon you have a L shaped sofa on the port and a dinette and barrel chair on the Starboard .. The newly refit interior makes you feel as if you are in a 2010 CV with updated TV and sound system along with all new soft goods and materials. Walking forward the Galley is down to the port and then forward to the Master on the Starboard , VIP forward and Crew /bunk room to the Port across from the master. Two heads, a large spacious Flybridge with new Electronics and upgraded helm equip. Moonshine Too is the nicest 50 foot class CV on the market today and is turn key ready to go.
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Built in end cabinet starboard w/Corian top Carpeting w/acoustic padding Chair (1) Coffee table, teak Engine hatches Entertainment center w/42” Flatscreen new color TV w/remote & antenna, AM/FM stereo receiver w/speakers & CD/DVD player Fiberglass floor with engine room ceiling gel coated white Frameless windows w/fixed sides Ground for SSB radio in deckhouse overhead L-shaped dinette w/table & storage L-shaped lounge w/sleeper hideaway Lighting, DC Receptacles, 120V duplex (3) Shades Storage cabinets Teak interior, including large cabin doors Telephone & cable TV outlets Tinted tempered glass Upholstered valances Washer & dryer in Companionway NEW 42" Flatscreen TV with BlueRay, and Satellite TV with Two Tuners New carpet and carpet Runners New blinds with day/night shades Halogen upgraded ceiling lighting Neutral color interior with easy coloring and classic styling Oversized port and starboard windows with large aft door. Starboard aft corner bar and cabinet with Ice Maker New Counter Tops dinette and galley Galley Down with all new Appliances and Sink. Teak and Holly Flooring in Galley
- Corian galley countertop & sink - Electric range, two burner Exhaust blower Instant hot water Lighting, DC Microwave/convection oven Paper towel holder Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI (3) Refrigerator/freezer w/ice maker- New 2010 Single lever faucet w/pullout spray Soap dispenser Storage cabinets & drawers Teak parquet floor w/storage below Galley is Down and well laid out and outfitted
- Master Stateroom
- Bed was converted to a King with new Premium Plush Marine Sleep System Mattress $2,000 upgrade Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Carpeting w/padding - New 2010 Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Floor lights under berth Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Headboard, upholstered Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Locker w/shelves, cedar lined Mirror on door, full length Mirror over headboard, full width Nightstands w/Corian top, Plan B (2) Pillows w/shams (2) Pillows, toss (3) Queen walk around berth w/6” foam mattress, hinged Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Stereo speakers w/volume control Storage cabinets overhead Storage under hinged berth, cedar lined
- Guest Stateroom Forward
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress New comforter and soft goods Carpeting w/padding Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hanging locker w/light, cedar lined Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Mirror on door, full length Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Storage drawers
- Guest Stateroom Port
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Carpeting w/padding Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields Hull liner, vinyl w/padding Lighting, DC Pillows w/shams (2) Reading lights, DC (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex Sheets, 1 set Storage drawers Upper & lower berths w/4” upholstered foam mattress
- Master & Guest Head
- Air conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Deck hatch, frosted w/screen & blackout shields (master only) Electric toilet w/holding tank & level indicator lights Exhaust fan Faucets & fixtures, designer Holding tank w/Y valve & seacocks for dockside & overboard pumpout Lighting, DC Linoleum flooring Medicine cabinet w/mirror Posi-Temp shower valves Private entrance doors Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI Shower stall w/seat, hand held nozzle, light, exhaust fan, towel locker w/light, automatic sump pump & safety glass door Towel bar Vanity w/one piece molded counter & sink
- Molded fiberglass, 11’6” long Area under cockpit gelcoated white Cabinet starboard side w/top loading freezer/refrigerator Cleats, stainless steel (2) Engine room access Fiberglass boarding box Fiberglass cover boards Fiberglass fish boxes, removable (2) w/hinged lid & recessed pulls with cold plates (Upgrade) Fiberglass walk thru transom door & gate Fresh water washdown w/spigot Gas springs on cabinet lids, stainless steel Hatches drain overboard (2) Hawser pipes, stern (2) Insulated box under salon step Light under shelter overhang, DC Lights under side decks, DC (2) Manual control for Halon® fire system Reinforcement for fighting chair Scuppers (2) Sea water washdown pump, DC Shore water connection w/pressure regulator Shoreline electrical inlet, 50 amp/220V Storage drawers in entrance to engine room, white Tackle & storage cabinet port side w/molded sink & water spray Telephone & cable TV inlet Complete New teak deck in 2010 155 square ft cockpit Bluewater fighting chair & rocket launcher w/ custom mounted fish cleaning table Covering boards painted in fall of 2011 Oversized Large bait well Refurbished and reconditioned Chiller plates and compressors in Stb Fish box Option to plumb second live well in Deck . Extra Rod holders Step Box and storage
- Molded fiberglass, 1 piece Air horn, dual trumpet Aluminum rails w/6 rod holders & bridge ladder w/treads, anodized Battery parallel switch Compass, 5” lighted DC feed, main circuit breaker panel protected Electronics cabinets Full instrumentation & gauges, lighted Helm & companion chair, adjustable Hydraulic steering Interior storage compartments gel coated white Lounge seating, cushioned fwd. & side w/side rod storage space Monitoring station - bilge blowers, bilge pumps, Halon® fire system, generator & high exhaust temperature Receptacle, 120V weatherproof, GFI Red night vision lights (2), w/opt. hardtop Stereo speakers w/volume control Storage area fwd., in console & fwd. seat Storage areas scuppered for water Trim tab switch EZ2CY front enclosure Teaser reels
- Air conditioner & generator internal sea water strainers Batteries, engine w/fiberglass boxes Battery chargers, electronic, DC (1) Battery condition indicators on bridge Battery paralleling system w/remote bridge switch Bonding system, complete internal w/transom zinc Central vacuum system Electric transmission drive oil gauges Electrical control center w/back lighting, AC/DC thermal/magnetic circuit breakers in separate panels, voltmeter, amp meter & generator controls – in upper salon cabinet Electrical panel protected for overload Galvanic bonding, large dyna plate ground Galvanic Isolator Generator w/sound shield & muffler, fresh water cooled, 15kw Generator battery High water bilge alarm, audible Lights in all hanging lockers on magnetic switches Navigation lights, international Receptacles, 120V duplex each room Riding bearing grounds, shafts Shore cord, 50 amp/220V service, 50’ Shore cord, telephone & cable TV Shore line transfer switch Visual & audible signals for engine high water temperature, low oil pressure & high exhaust temperature Wires color coded and numbered
- track vision satellite tv search lights 72 mile new Garmin radar Garmin 5212 Touchscreen 4212 Garmin chart plotter 4208 Garmin chart plotter Furuno GPS that reads loarn numbers Icom marine radio Standard marine radio Satellite radio & weather subscription Cameras in engine room Marine stereo & speakers New RayMarine autopilot Garmin 2000 watt depth sounder
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- MAN D2840LE401 860 HP Main Engines with 2600 Hours. Air conditioning, 3 zone w/reverse cycle heat Bilge blowers, 4” (2) Bilge pumps, auto & manual (2) Dri-Dek flooring in engine room Dripless shaft & rudder ports Engine alternators Engine and generator hour meter Engine fresh water recovery system, if req. Engine mounted oil filters Engine room air intakes w/filters Engine room fans, 120V 12” (2) Engine room gel coated white Engine room lights, AC & DC Engine synchronizer Engine vibration mounts, 4 point Engines fused separately External sea water strainers Fresh water spigot & hose in engine room Fresh water tank, 240 gal. w/gauge Fuel filters/water separator - engine & generator Fuel gauges for both tanks on bridge Fuel lines, all Coast Guard type A1 Fuel shut-off valves Fuel tanks, aluminum polyurethane coated white, 870 gal. total capacity Fuel transfer pump between tanks Updated Halon® fire extinguishing system w/discharge light - automatic & manual (2 - 20 lb.) Hydraulic Steering Mufflers - engine & generator Oil pump out w/reservoir, engine & generator Paper towel holder, engine room Propellers, nibral four blade (2) Receptacle, 120V duplex, GFI, engine room Rudders, manganese bronze Seacocks on all through hull fittings below waterline, w/labels & electrical bonding Shafts 2-1/2” aquamet 22 tapered both ends (2) Struts, V type manganese bronze Through hull fittings clear coated Trim tabs w/zincs, electro-hydraulic Twin diesel engines, fresh water cooled Walk-in engine room w/aluminum ladder Water heater, 20 gallon Water system w/pump, 120V 15 kw Westerbeke Genset with New Sound Box 400 gallon per day water maker New generator sound box Last Bottom Job May 2011 New Fire Suppression system 2011 New Dripless Shaft Logs in 2011 Fall
- Hand laid-up, molded fiberglass hull, deck, deckhouse and flybridge w/core in hull sides, decks and cabin top Isophthalic gel coat exterior Solid keel, chines and bottom Vinyl ester resin in first two hull layers
- Deck Equipment
- Complete Davit System and chaulks.. on bow included.
- Anchor line locker w/deck hawser pipe, galvanized chain & 3/4”x300’ nylon rope Anchor, Delta™ Anti-fouling bottom paint Bow pulpit, fiberglass w/stainless steel insert Bow rail, anodized aluminum Cleats, stainless steel, 2 bow, 4 spring & chocks (2 bow) Companionway grab rails External cabinet doors are fiberglass or painted acrylic Fire extinguishers, portable (4) First aid kit Flare kit Fog bell Grab rails p&s, aluminum Launch & make ready w/400 gal. fuel Life jackets (6) Life ring, 20” (1) Mooring lines, nylon 5/8”x35’ (6) Painted boot stripe Spare light bulb kit Stainless steel rub rail, solid, over vinyl guard rail Anchor windlass 21 rod holders throughout boat Outriggers 1500 Marquip davit
- Safety And Fire Protection
- Completely new Fire Suppression System installed in 2011 per insurance requirements and to their specs.
- You will not find a nicer cleaner convertible available of on the market today . Owner is a keen seller and understands the current market. We challenge you to find a cleaner more well equipped 50 CV for under $ 400k on the market today . You must see this boat to believe it.. Contact world wide central agent today for your private showing .
- All owners personal belongings.
- Recent upgrades
- New red boot stripe with raised water line New non skid on bow, walkways, and bridge deck. Cushions on bow, and mezzanine seating in cockpit. Fully enclosed bridge with EZ2CY. Brand new Bridge air and heat. New helm control center with systems monitor. New 5212 Garmin touchscreen . Master bed has been converted to a king size bed with new Premium Plush Marine Sleep System Mattress $2,000 upgrade Brand new Props $11,000 upgrade
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski, CPYB 727-423-3942, firstname.lastname@example.org